You have 7 seconds to explain why you don't have a wife and at least 3 white children

You have 7 seconds to explain why you don't have a wife and at least 3 white children.

Because I'm black.

>that cuck bernie in the background

Women don't want to marry and procreate with a manlet.

t. a manlet who learned

/Thread

Does it really count as being a manlet if you're 5'3" and 495lbs?

I'm not the authority on manlets but if you are wider than you are tall then you stand even less of a chance.

My last white gf she was 19, had a cocaine addiction.
The white gf before her had terminal illness
The white gf before her was psycho af, ran off to another state married retired airforce
The white gf before her turns out to be the best thing that happened to me :^(
The white gf before her ended up being some kind of dancer and just had a kid a little over a year ago with some faggot obey hat wearing faggot.
Why do you ask OP?

I'm gay

What's the best part of being gay?

Only 20 years old familamchan :( Still gotta make that dolla dolla.

I swear to god all women are autistic.
That's why I don't have kids. The last chick I was together with just went full aspie like every other woman I've ever met.
How are these common female behaviors not autism?
>obsessing over stupid shit like TV or makeup
>being silent for no reason expecting people to read your mind
>not able to pick up tone of voice or any sub-text
>no sense of humor, never funny, laughs at stupid shit kids laugh at
>repetitive behaviors
>throws tantrums for no reason
>no respect for personal space
>no empathy for anyone
How am I supposed to deal with this shit?
Women are flat out autistic.

>being silent for no reason expecting people to read your mind
My dumb bitch dog tries this with me sometimes. She thinks I give a fuck top kek.

Gf of 7 years is a really high quality girl that deserves to get married. But she's brown, and I am afraid I will resent our kids when they come out looking Puerto Rican. I feel stuck.

you call that an excuse? your dad had kids didn't he.

you're getting close lad

k. check back with me when you're 22. should be at atleast 1 aryan kid by then.

we are an autistic race if you hadn't noticed. preserve it.

Because I'm a loser, and I'd never marry anyone that would have standards low enough to consider me.

because i'm too young

I'm a tranny.

If I bang random white chicks while I'm at Oxford next year and get a few pregnant will you be happy?

I don't trust women and i might be sterile.

im only 21.

A) Marriage is the biggest mistake you can make today
B) I hate kids

crippling social insecurity and shyness T_T

i'm in the army and i dont want to have any significant other while i'm enlisted

My dad is a foot taller than me and my mom is almost two feet shorter.

Because they didn't even look at me.

How is that an excuse? That's why you don't bang. You're a loser who makes mistakes. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

try harder faggot.

you might as well be insulting a corpse for all it matters in the end. my love for life and society died as i watched my principle proclaim our schools pride in its diversity then hear their cracking down on violence due to racial gang wars the very next day.

i lost my strive for a family long ago to near every women in my school being a whore regardless of race., when i had to deal with the utter hatred i formed from my "good christian family" of 5 of us fucking kids.

i have no reason to care, the fires of hate burned out faster then it could be re-kindled.

i moved out of the way of everyone years ago, and as every week passes i fight running off from society as a whole.

i am a loser, because i was told to lose before i ever knew i should fight, and despite it being no ones fault but my own, i never tried to fight once i learned until i was the husk they expect you to be.

I'm gay.

Been with a lot of women, raised catholic, tried to make it work with several women throughout my life...but women annoy the living shit out of me.

I rather be single. I spoil myself and never have to spend my money on a Bitch anymore.

For me the best part of being gay is enjoying looking at all the hot guys in the world. It's a great time to be alive.

Young Michael Jackson looks pissed.

nigger

hello my brother are you really a black?

You have shown the characteristics of the differentiated type. I strongly urge you to read pic related. Disintegration is the first step, which you have taken without even being aware of it.

Hello my saffir are you really living behind an electric fence?

I do. 2 different girls though. Working on a 4th child soon

Do you honestly want you average Sup Forums user to have children?

Adopt white children when you and your partner are in a stable part of your lives.

im on Sup Forums at 1.37 am

sure ill give it a try, been trying to read more lately anyways.

best and most accurate post itt

Typing in faggot emoji shit isn't helping that.

There are no suitable mates in my current area (all uneducated retards)... working on it :(

Manlet with anger problems

I have four white kids, is that too many? My youngest is still a baby so I'm not sure what the future holds.

I know that feel

>I'm not white
>I have a stronger preference for women who are my own color
>It is impossible for me to make white children
>I am financially unable to support more than two people right now

Born infertile.

feelsbadman.jpg

im not white

/thread

also
>A FUCKING LEAF

Working on it. Problem is selection. Most are either washed up and old, or young and wanting to be a princess.

To find a girl that hasn't given up and is settling AND doesn't expect you to do and be everything is a challenge.

Plus I tend to be a dick.

Unreasonably high stardards

I'm 19.

Got a Spanish qt ive been taking out on dates though

how did you find out?

>You have 7 seconds to explain why you don't have a wife and at least 3 white children.

You start.

Because Asian wives are superior in every way.

>F++

kek

I'm in college and don't have the money to get a house where my wife can stay and cook and do housework for me

I'm browsing Sup Forums at 1:49 in the morning. I make $45,000/yr and I generally hate myself. I've also come to the conclusion that absolutely nothing and none of this matters and it would be better if all human interaction was in isolation through electronic devices. Who knows, it probably stems from watching my parents get murdered at 7 while being tied up as a hostage, then getting raped by a foster parent at 11. There is nothing else to life aside from domination others and making them suffer, which I take great pleasure in. It's the only thing anymore which makes me happy.

Diagnosed with klinefelters. I was engaged when we found out. Got the full round of tests, even an ultrasound on my balls. Needless to say, not engaged now.

This kind of thinking can only be born out of self hatred. Only with a white woman can you create a fully white child, aka another you. To want an asian wife means that you believe that you as a white person are in some way imperfect or incomplete. Asian women will always be inferior to white women because they cannot produce white children.

I'm black and physically incapable of doing so.

Got a fiancee, not ready for kids yet.

I keep telling yall. I'm sterile.

>I'm not white.
>i don't want to marry a white woman
>I don't want children.

No income and I actually am a misogynist. Not because I want to be, though.

That's not a real thing

>Tall
>People think I'm attractive
>Blonde
>Math degree
>Athletic
>Socially awkward / can't read people or know how to play them for shit.

Babyboomers' "Mah pension"

The first is on the way.

I bet I get loads of benefits when he pops out.

Fuck my country.

>mfw my fetish is chicks like that
Kill me now

How does xe know xe's cis? What a fucking shitlord.

im like 3, so

What did he mean by this?

Good thing you learned. Now you won't bother other people with your physical insecurities.

Google:

"How to win friends and influence people" pdf
"Art of the pickup" pdf
"How to win arguments" pdf
"Body language basics" pdf

Learn to meditate

I'm a slav and slavs aren't white.

social anxiety disorder

Fat and gay

Prove it.

Do half Mexican children count?

sanity

Dating half European half Oriental girl. Not ready to have kids yet.

Because I am rich as fuck and can bang any top-tier chick I like. I also hate fucking kids, their pitchy voices and when I see a goddamn toddler screaming I instinctively reach to my Makarov. My current girl is so hot, why would I ruin her sweet lotus and body by spawning out lilshits? Fuck that.

I am now a #CruzMissile

I'm 18 and all the girls at my school are either ugly on the outside, inside, or both. Hopefully college will be different.

Thanks friend, I'll look into it.
If I could seem less sociopathic and at least learn to feign interest in people things might go better.

I have an anxiety disorder and I cant ask a woman out on a date.

Auckland?

there's more of these than just the meme? kek

>hopefully college will be different
Wew lad

South Isle

Fuck. Ted is awkward af.

Yeah. Kek

Because I love and appreciate my independence, time and money.

>hey honey what do you think of ruining your body, changing our relationship permanently in unpredictable ways and sacrificing our disposable income and time so we can spend a million dollars raising a person who will never appreciate our sacrifice, will probably drive a wedge between us and who we'll resent for not taking advantage of life? Sounds fun right? Totally worth it for those couple months where they're cute babbys right?

Also children are:
>selfish
>overconfident and headstrong in their ability and intelligence
>reckless
>incapable of comprehending consequences or personal responsibility
>ungrateful to those that create/raise them

Literally the niggers of the human species development stages

The desire's just not there. I'm tall, good looking, funny, smart, whatever. I just don't go for it, I really don't try and get laid. I don't want to do anything though. I am totally without desire for anything.

You're a fucking faggot , check operation dominik and fishbowl and then kill yourself you godless slavnigger bitch.

I hate children

Women aren't worth the hassle. I'll wait a few decades for artificial wombs and sex bots to start phasing women out and I'll make my contributions then.

Because I only like banging black women in front of their baby daddys

Picture related, me on the right

Because the current economic situation in America is rigged against whites having a family.

I wonder who could be behind this?

Some nuclear tests, so what?