I just turned 18 and all my life I tried to repress the idea but I just can't be masculine...

I just turned 18 and all my life I tried to repress the idea but I just can't be masculine. I took interest in cross dressing recently, though I don't have a discrete way to get clothes without my parents finding out. I've started teasing men on Grindr and other apps and have been considering really meeting up with some of them to experiment a bit more. Clearly I've failed with women and won't be able to have one. No reasonable woman wants a manlet with 0 masculine traits.

So, being 18, is it too late to soy up and feminize my body to embrace this life? Should I just end it all?

lol youre so young HRT up and get some d

Pics

Lmao nah I have a total of five friends and if any of them were to find out I made a thread like this I would I would end up with no friends and be like everyone else on this site. I want to believe there's hope for me, wherever it may lie.

Same situation as OP but I just turned 22

I wanna do it but I hear it can cause erectile dysfunction and if I'm losing my erections I might as well off myself anyway

post pics

under 25 you have hope. start asap.

You can keep your erections if you continue to masterbate with your penis once starting hrt

I've heard transgirls who start it lose a lot of sex drive so they don't masterbate much at all any more.
It's sort of a "use it or lose it" thing.

Why not also orgasm from your butt and prostate so you don't need your penis?

If it's really that simple, I'll get it on the hrt asap

But prostate orgasms are a thing??? Maybe I'll just train myself and go full bitch.

>prostate orgasms are a thing???
Your faggotry levels are too low, user.
I can show you the way...if you are willing that is...

If I dropped my email would you email me?

Yes, show me pls

I am ready for your deepest wisdom, sensei

wjones41 "at" hotmail

What for?

I have to go to bed really soon so we could email to keep in contact

Post ass my guy

My ass is nothing worth showing mate

Also is it safe to meet with random dudes from Grindr and Whisper to give succ? Am I gonna get stabbed?

Don't do it OP there's a 90% chance you will regret it.
There is a reason like something like a third of all trans people attempt suicide
at some point you realize you are trying to be something you aren't.
Honest advice OP is to get /fit/ and some masculine hobbies like making things or sports.
Don't let these degenerates ruin your life.
you can still be homo tho btw if you want.

I don't want a full transition, just to have more of a feminine body shape. And I'd prefer to have a woman if I could, my anxiety just keeps me from interacting with any.