Why don't women have hobbies?

Why don't women have hobbies?

I don't mean to generalize, but most women i meet don't actually have hobbies or interests. They don't have anything that they can spend hours doing, dedicating time and effort to, and feel fulfilled after completing. The men i know all have one, but women seem to only enjoy things that they can show or do in front of other people. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/psygTQs7ekA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a guess

A woman's hobby is to get attention.

this
>inb4 complaining: still fishing for attention.

But you are generalising. I would probably agree that less women have hobbies as men, but I personally know plenty who don't follow that trend.

A damn good point. My girlfriend's only hobbies consist of watching YouTube or getting my attention. Never realized and compared. I enjoy almost any kind of adventure, and her interest are just attempts to match mine. Should I dump the slut boys?

Nah dude.

If you want to be fucking pedantic about it, I'll rephrase the question:

Why do less women have hobbies than men?

Their hobby is manipulating other people.

you probably just hang around boring women. go have a look at etsy, filled with women. I'd also argue that men are more boastful than women and make their hobbies more well known.

Many women were taught whether intentionally or not that their only goal in life should be attracting a man, getting pregnant and starting a family. So, hobbies don't really figure into that whole algorithm. Pretty simple really.

This is true but so is
There are women with depth just like there are honest upstanding black folks, not everyone fits their stereotype

because estrogen literally makes you retarded

actually the exact opposite - historically women were taught to obtain specific hobbies that would deem them more attractive, and they were also taught to keep them as hobbies and not pursue them professionally. piano is a good example.

youtu.be/psygTQs7ekA

>Why don't women have hobbies?
WTF are you talking about ? Of course women have hobbies.

>ackshually
I love when people spout conjecture with total conviction like it's fact

>most women i meet
Your mother and aunt is a sample size of 2. Far to small to draw any conclusion from.

saying hobbies don't in to that algorithm was conjecture too. at least mine is founded in historical fact. try again with a better argument.

Damn you hang around some dumpster ass hoes.
Literally everyone I know has a hobby. Maybe have a conversation with a girl for once OP

post tits
>b-but im not femanon
yes you are. get on with it.

>historical fact
>that I can't and won't back up
>look it up for yourself hurr durr
If you're gonna "correct" me at least come prepared with some sort of knowledge not just a bare assertion you pulled from your ass

your missing the point. the POINT of women historically attaining "hobbys" is just to get attention.

which only serves to prove>checkmate

wut? everyone afk must hate hearing you speak.

Most of the women in my area are christfag sluts, so I never really expect them to do anything or be anybody.

"Despite this, women were discouraged from playing the piano professionally and were encouraged not to take their musical aspirations too seriously. Nevertheless, women were considered more attractive and desirable if they could play the piano. The piano was a symbol of social status, and the ability to play the piano stood as a testament to a woman's marriageability." from wiki.

still no counter argument. coming back with "cite more sources" doesn't count when you've literally cited none.

So, they did it exclusively to attract men, and not out of passion for the instrument, which was exactly my point. Thank your for making my point while smugly acting like you'd discredited it.

>Why don't women have hobbies?

ya I don't see what point I'm missing. a hobby for attention is still a hobby. these are two different questions you're asking and only one applies to OPs question.

>Many women were taught whether intentionally or not that their only goal in life should be attracting a man, getting pregnant and starting a family. So, hobbies don't really figure into that whole algorithm. Pretty simple really.
since this is the post I'd been replying to, show me in it where you said "women only got hobbies to attract men". I never responded to the post before that said that. I know it's probably late but lets use your head, huh?

I love drawing

in fact you explicitly said hobbies _don't_ fit into that, so you're looking really dumb now.

We get it, you're a keyboard warrior. You win gold star, now let the adults talk.

Shit OP here's your proof. these two women have the hobby of arguing

would you say I'm a big enough keyboard warrior to have a meme titled "internetargument" saved to my computer? plz respond I really wanna know

I saved it just for you.

I was just lamenting this fact with a friend the other day. I am divorced and this guy works in the movie biz and neither one of us has had any shortage of female friends and companions, so it's not "the lack of a sample size". What is fact is that women are boring as fuck and don't have hobbies other than waiting around for their men to come home so they can go "do something fun" with them because the men "never want to do anything fun" and always just want to stay home or putter around "(generally doing their hobbies)".

tl;dr OP's point is legit.

Have you been razzed?

Shit, nigga, most *people* I know don't have hobbies.
It's normie-world; we're just visiting.

Women have evolved to be good only at looking good so as to get attention. All of their mental energies are bound up in this enterprise. Men had to actually use their brains to survive and win mates and hobbies are a byproduct of that.

I love drawing

I love drawing

ITT betas who haven't spoken to women. If y'all think being a successful girl is just to look good then go take hormones and become femboys you homos

My gf does art, stuff like mosaics and painting. My ex was into cars and fixing them but cars are big in my city so not uncommon

Shaming men who don't think women are perfect is a typical strategy of females to make themselves look better in the eyes of others.

No-hobby-having femanazi spotted.

are you retarded? thats not what we're talking about

"It's the exception that proves the rule"

-SOCRATES

>check matey!

They tend to reflect interest in their man's hobbies (or if they're single, the hobbies of the man they're most interested in). But you realize that it's to some extent an act when they break up and find a new man and they're interests become completely different.

well my gf does art
>nb4 art attention whore
she rarely shows it off, I usually have to annoy her to see it, shes likes practicing and just making shit up. She finds it soothing. she also knows some piano
>albiet i got her into it but she still practices and learns new songs on her own

Women don't value hobbies or interests in and of themselves like men do, they value them only insofar as they can attract the attention of males or their social group. Girls want to fit in, so become interested in whatever the people around them are interested in.