Character is being haunted or possessed by a malevolent spirit

>character is being haunted or possessed by a malevolent spirit
>doesn't immediately go to their priest to ask for a blessing and exorcism

>cathlicuck
>pays $100 in indulgences weekly to church to get the spirit to go away

>protestant nigger
>doesn't even go to priest

>Eastern Orthodox
>Rids the world of the spirit himself with his raw power.

>not purging it yourself like a true servant of god.

>doesn't immediately go to their priest
Are ghosts afraid of being molested too?

You sound autistic

>le pedophile priest meme XD

Would it even stand a chance?

>does not immediately strap on fuck the ghost to make it an hero

I've suffered from demonic obsession (not as bad as possession or infestation) for 15 years. The only thing that helps is faith, prayer, and the Church. Sadly after my baptism my faith has taken a few blows and I find it really hard to commit to making the Church a big part of my life, and I'm not sure which church to join so I keep putting it off. After a year of safety, the demon attacked me again last week and I almost died. I need to attend mass this Sunday and speak with the priest about doing RCIA. Any Christians here please pray for me for protection and correct guidance.

This actually bothered me in Drag Me To Hell, where she was apparently 'cursed' to go to hell, and she sees enough to know it's real.

So that means the Bible is real, and God is real, right? So why the fuck doesn't she just go to a church? Doesn't even have to get an exorcism or anything like that, if God does exist then just asking for intervention should be enough to kick it's ass. You also never see anyone in these kinds of movies become religious either, which is super weird. You have physical proof of hell, at the very least try to hedge your bets for the other guy.

(;

In "Drag Me to Hell" I think the girl was just too dumb to think of that haha.

fucking kek

she sleeps with like 5 different guys in this movie
fucking roastie

man, that made me laugh pretty hard

i want someone to shop in the monster while forrest is in vietnam running through the jungle

you're baptized so you just need to be confirmed, right? also, check into daily mass and go whenever. some parishes are too small to support more than one mass a week, but some have mass every day, sometimes multiple ones. there are priests and deacons and church staff available all week long, not just on sunday, so don't hesitate to go

What's with all these "thriller" movies passing themselves off as horror movies lately?

it was as much of a thriller as a slasher movie.

Y-you guys are joking r-right? Noone here is retarded enough to believes demons surely?

maybe youve been leading a sinful life, check with your priest desu

It's not a matter to joke about. They ARE real.

Nah, just get a shaman to deal with it. It's cheaper because they only require a one time payment and not a long term commitment.