But did she bang the dudes on the boat?

But did she bang the dudes on the boat?

Yes? And so what if she did?

That was the implication.

But in the scene immediately after, she said "no" when Paul suggested she pass it on.

But someone was following them at the end

because the dudes on the boat were immediately killed
she thought itd buy her a lot more time but it didnt

Maybe it was following Paul, not Jay?

Shit movie, only plebs thought it was "good".

Agreed. I haven't been on this board since it came out, I can't believe it's still being shilled

>everyone with better taste than me is a shill

I want the capeshit star wars people to go back

>horror movie
>scariest part is the sound of a girl eating a turkey sandwich

yes she did you idiot
implied or not she clearly did hoping to delay it but she forgot to realize that sexual temptation can't stop it, and most likely the retarded curse decided to disguise as a naked hot women and kill them

i figured she had passed it on but didn't want him to know and think less of her

In the script she didn't. She changed her mind halfway into the water.

Well we aren't watching the script are we?

And in the film you don't see her have sex with them, did you?

Fuck off, moron.

This movie was about the anguish and despair of teenage sexuality

Notice that everyone has sex just to "pass it on" just how in real life when you want forget about someone or something terrible you just fuck. You'll feel ok for a while but eventually that feeling of regret and despair will comes back

make me faggot. that's right, yewl do nuttin

best gril

I love this movie. Plebs don't get the appeal because they can't see past the plot.

The unsettling atmosphere, the tedious pace, the dull colors and humdrum lives of the characters gives it such an uncanny feel. You can't tell what season it is, you can't tell what era it is, everything about the characters' lives is completely and purposely vague.

The plot is deliberately basic, it's a "flick", but everything about the movie makes it so much fun to watch. It's not in your face scary, it's just spookily unsettling, like a nightmare you wake up from and want to forget. This is hands down one of my favorite horror movies. Inb4 "shill", I seriously just dig this movie and recommend it to everyone

best part of the flick for me

what if it was just someone behind them

actually it was an allegory for loss of innocence and transition to adulthood.

the movie is fantastic anybody who says "muhhh shillllssss" is just plain retarded and has little taste and probably loved Jurassic World and fuckin Paranormal Activity 2-infinity.

The real horror in this movie is placing yourself within the concept and using the implications of the movie to spook yourself.

It's implied that the monster CANNOT DIE if you think the person in the end is indeed the monster-- and even if it does die would you REALLY FEEL SAFE EVER AGAIN??
Any person walking in your general direction would freak you out, you wouldn't be able to open the door for anybody without them speaking to you, going in public would be hell, sitting in a theater, or a sports game, or anywhere that has a mild crowd.
Your life would be a constant change of venue, you would never be able to have a settled quiet life, or a good job.

The monster wears your mental state down until you give up-- it's nearly inevitable.
It will take the shape of your naked parents JUST TO FUCK WITH YOU--or-- to make you incapable of getting aroused due to mental scarring.

As a man it's far more terrifying-- you would most likely have to resort to fucking whores and prostitutes or FULL ON RAPE. But as a man it will ALWAYS COME BACK FOR YOU because woman are the best prey for this creature-- they simply dont have the mental fortitude for this type of never ending horror.

you'd also have to be aware that anybody you fuck is PROBABLY going to die-- you're killing them with your dick by proxy-- you are the reason! How could you have an erection with that in your head.

Sex becomes entirely devoid of enjoyment
Going out in public becomes a terrifying venture.
You eventually are turned into this constant paranoid schizophrenic who sees people that other's can't and are constantly fleeing an area and people will constantly be abandoning you due to your freak outs.

Nobody will understand you.
Nobody can save you.
Nobody will be with you sexually unless they have no idea who you are. It's hard as shit to seduce a woman and seem like a chill normal guy while you're CONSTANTLY checking your surroundings and making sure you're not cornered.

You can tell by how it walks

So it's an analogy for faggots who kill with their hiv positive dicks?

imagine being a virgin NEET fatass watching your degenerate friends get torn up by an invisible monster that avoids you.

What a load of fucking shit, you Mmmmericans really need to lose this puritan trope you guys have got going on in horror films.

Well shot but that's straight out of the school of mumblecore.

Plus where was the the orgy scene with the 3 guys on a boat.

Complete bs, I'll stick to European and Asian horror flicks, thank you very much.

I like this idea, might be great comedy