Why do girls pretend to like these albums?

why do girls pretend to like these albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fezhP4Zx3CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never met a girl in my life, except for my ex gf, who listens to other music than what's in the current top 40 on spotify

do people actually still listen to hospice? i thought it was an old meme.

so they can get a qt Sup Forums bf

i really don't think so

Sure bud

people still listen to hospice - and to new york hospitals. it's amazing

Do you really think that anyone's going to pretend to like anything to impress you?

...he said, on a website dedicated to pretending to like things to impress anonymous strangers

i have never seen a girl pretend to like the money store let alone know what death grips even is

Go to any college campus, all the alt "im not like the other girls!!!" girls listen to mostly Sup Forumscore and nothing else.

Why is Popol Vuh even there? It's too good to be in a Sup Forumscore chart.

>implying anyone actually fucking listens to trout mask replica

this

>join campus radio
>instantly meet girl in docs who as i can tell so far exclusively listens to Sup Forumscore
to be fair i love all of that shit but i don't exclusively listen to visits-Sup Forums-once-core

Which Sup Forumscore is your favorite
For me its the hand albums

I genuinely like ITAOTS, Remain in Light, and parts of The Money Store.

I know lots of girls who genuinely enjoy these albums but I've never met anyone male or female who has pretended to like any of these albums.

I see threads like this all the time and I honestly don't know why people don't want others to enjoy the same music as them. If you actually like an artist you'd want them to be popular. That's always been something that i've never understood about this board.

Ironically, I've met more people who pretend to not enjoy stuff like itaots and kid a because they want to only listen to music that no one has ever heard of because they desperately want to be ahead of the curb or some shit.

To attract a mate.

Pretty sure most people listen to music they actually enjoy. If you pretend to like something to impress other people I really don't know what to say.

My top 3 on OP's list is SFTB, Aeroplane, and the Money Store.

Who cares. They'll end up fucking some chav.

/thread

I have to get out of Italy

what school do you go to so I can transfer there

i do but it's almost a nostalgic thing now; it did get old quick to me

Scrufficore

if you're into hardcore

but i do user

it reminds me of my dad

i miss him

or some coffee shop acoustic playlist

because music is the most adventurous aspect of people's lives in 2017

better than the """alt"""-girls that listen to p4kcore desu

dude, the vast majority of people listen to music to impress/appease others. Get out of your house

>ahead of the curb
>post dismissed

Factually objectively wrong; Girls are into Oasis and George Jones.

project harder, dickhead

>all the alt "im not like the other girls!!!" girls

youtube.com/watch?v=fezhP4Zx3CQ
More like why do guys like you say girls don't like this music?

GY!BE is infinitely better than HospASS AMIRITE BOYS?

Once you get to used to it, it's actually a very fun listen. Surreal poetry, and very complex musical ideas going on at once.