This was a ten/ten in the nineties

This was a ten/ten in the nineties.

yeah it was pretty dumb

>the whole town is so triggered because this blond slut goes missing or whatever

Racist Pépé is racist.

woodberry my log desu

10/10 = 1 so, really makes you think what the real 10's looked like

Pls go Bob.

>implying she isn't

Lynch has best taste in women get fucked

Did he film the casting couch?

Seyfried, Bellucci and Naomi Watts

AT THE SAME TIME

She wasnt supposed to be a 10/10 just a sterotypical small town teenage girl.

he has better taste

Not too far off desu

That's bc she was fucking literally a quarter of the town.

that was a small town

>this is a 10/10 in 2017

uoy rof

Hey its Sarah Jessica Parker

Looks like a hog to me.

this is going way too far

she really tied the town together.

redditor

Everyone loves Stacy

>population 51,201

Half of that is prob the red room population

I don't think they keep this updated considering Laura died and the sign never changed to 51,200

According to both Twin Peaks: An Access Guide to the Town, and the newly released Secret History of Twin Peaks; that was a typo. The actual population is 5,120.

No, she was supposed to be a pretty high school girl from a podunk down in the boonies.

what's in the owl cave

>there's a 13700 foot mountain six miles out of town

Like they didn't even try.

Though I like that they set it just a few miles from the Canadian border, pretty close to where I grew up.

bats

it was ok. it WAS good. the writing, the concept, the mood especially. but honestly, i lived through it, and at an age that could appreciate it. it wasn't amazing. it was just worth the watch. but 'cult' is cult, and theres no accounting for taste when one little enclave of fans worships something for decades when by and large, its just not that bad. if you wanna watch watch, the first few of the mini series especially. but after that, it starts getting absurd in a way not supported by any other pillars of the original idea, and it just has to crumble. oh well