Jazz isn't art btw

jazz isn't art btw

k. keep me posted

you're an absolute madman

delet this

He made be realize jazz is destroying authentic culture, I only listen to serialism now

need sauce

>that guy who feels superior because he listens only to music that he has arbitrarily label as "art music" but lacks the ability to play, let alone study, analyze, or appreciate what makes it great music

stop bully adorno

adorno got more pussy and was a better musician then you homo

you know he was also a trained musician with a high degree of technical knowledge right?

yeah, and he wasn't taken seriously by other people knowledgeable about music, so who cares.

>not true by the way

If jazz was primarily played by white people this statement wouldn't be even remotely controversial. The only reason why jazz is held up as comparable to Western art music is because it was explicated primarily by black people during the American civil rights movement. No other reason.

two reasons why jazz is held up as comparable to western art music are 1) western art composers adopted its idioms and western art theorists took it seriously 2) jazz music is most sophisticated living musical form since te death of art music in the 70s

>western art composers adopted its idioms
>western art theorists took it seriously
American*
>jazz music is most sophisticated living musical form since te death of art music in the 70s
I don't like popular music at all, but there are definitely certain elements within electronic music that would hold that title.

listen here you little marxist shit, you know who else liked classical music and hated jazz? That's right, Hitler.

debussy, ravel, stravinsky, milhaud all took jazz seriously, dumbass

This guy destroyed the west

All shit, art music died with Wagner

nice bait
kill yourself

pro-tip: I wasn't referring to Adorno, I was referring to all of you musically illiterate dumb dumbs

>serialism
>the very meme its creator, schoenberg, didnt even take seriously