Finally dumped my nasty ex Mandy because she ended up being just another fat mexican cum vacuum.Degrade,Rate,Expose

Finally dumped my nasty ex Mandy because she ended up being just another fat mexican cum vacuum.Degrade,Rate,Expose

>mANDY

Thats the one!

Saggy undders

Flat, tight ass and loose hanging twat

Camel with worn out pussy eating her pantys...Degrade,Rate

Come on people,WWYD

Next

I remember your thread from the other day. Good to see you wised up and dumped the whore.

I feel sad for anybody having to go through putting their dicks in that monstrosity.

Sure did! Jus workin on knockin her down a couple notches off her "2 good for anyone" high horse!....heres that hangin puss again!

Right,she is a ugly,sloppy boddied,beer gut street whore..this ones my favorite!

>Finally dumped my nasty ex Mandy because she ended up being just another fat mexican cum vacuum

All I read is:
I lost my GF because I wasn't man enough to control, groom, train, pleasure her properly to be my obedient slut wife

Your right I never could control her..she used to like me to hate fuck her when she got drunk!

You must be super ugly, and fucked up in the head if you dated that op. You mite wanna beg for her back or you will be forever alone.

>..she used to like me to hate fuck her when she got drunk!

See, that's a sign right there, she wanted you to control/ dominate her, put her in her place at your feet.
Women are easy to handle, if you know how.

What can I say,I love trashy whores!

I'm sure she has a couple of men dominating her as we speak..breeding and face fucking her...her hole was destroyed anyways!