SECRETS BREAD!!1!

SECRETS BREAD!!1!

You must die.

we all must and do

bmppp

bumpp2

rip bread

not fbi bread

I fucked my best friend at my wedding reception. Snuck out the back with her while my wife was chatting to her friends, nailed her against the wall and kept her panties as a souvenir. Later on I was watching her sitting on her husband's knee talking to their daughter wondering if she could feel my cum leaking out of her pussy.
First thing I made my wife do in the hotel was suck my cock, she had no idea she was licking another girls cum off it.

b0mp

I want to watch someone on webcam with a big cock jerk off and cum to videos of my wife.

Pic related.

i have cum on my cousin gf/wife for 1yr stright , we live togher cause we are university students ..... she doent pay rent so she gotta pay/give something somehow , right?

I fucked my best friend's dog which was a virgin to this day he doesn't know

You and your BF are shit humans.

I admit things to anonymous people on internet image based message boards which are most likely info and data mining schemes set up by our government for purposes i couldn't give two fucks about.

>be on university exchange program in italy
>meet cute scottish chick, Colette, 5'5, 32C, nice ass, brunette
>has bf in scotland, Kevin, less than a week after I meet her she naked in my bed, drunk and full of my cum, fucked her raw and gave her her very first creampie
>fuck her almost everyday for 3 months, finger her while she's skyping her bf, watch her squirm as she cums on cam to him
>he flys out to surprise her, i fuck her 30 mins before she meets him at airport, and again in the toilets when we all go out for dinner, cum buckets in her raw
>they break up
>visit her in Scotland, fuck her beside loch lomond, old guy walking his dog finds us and watches as I nut in her pussy and she creams all over me >she visits me for christmas and I fuck her in my back garden, she screams and cums all over me, doesn't know two of my friends watched her

i ended up fucking my best friends ex girlfriend of 6 years after 6 months of them being apart, not forced of coarse but she came home from the bar super fucked up and she came back to a friends and i was also drunk as fuck. all in all it was a fucking horrid mistake i wish never happened and i know only i will hold the weight of this. its fucking terrible to know and really shit because the pussy was actually terrible not even worth anything which is what i did for it. maybe she did want it all along? i have no idea but fucking shit man if i could change one think in history it'd have to be that.

How I fucked her the first time
>She supports Glasgow Celtic, bets me Celtic would beat my team
>Give her €100 if Celtic win, tell her she has to spend the next day wearing nothing but my football top if they lose >Celtic lose 1-0, she turns up at my dorm door the next morning still drunk
>make her strip completely in the corridor and then hand her my top before letting her in
>we drink some more, I play with her hard little nips through the top, slide my hand up her thigh and finger her til she cums a few times and then she rides me until I fill her cunt
>fuck her doggystyle on the couch and then again with her sitting on the edge of my desk
>she's on the pill but still panics when she sobered up and realised my cum was running down her legs, cute as fuck

i (male) fuck my sister crush (bi girl) during a sleepover of them.....they endup dating 1-2 weeks later........i think they makeout with my cum still in her mouth ...........she still taese/dry hump me from time to time

did the guy and his dog join in?

No he stood and watched until we finished and then started shouting "that's disgusting, what if children had seen you?" while his dog was licking Colette's face and tits

bmppp

when my nephews stay at my place i sometimes let them shower with my gf and I, or just let them see her naked

Fingered my cousin. Could have fucked her

How old are they?

I want to see your wife. Post a pic.

8, 10(almost)

gf

Well, you're a douche. And your fuckbuddy, too.
Why would you marry someone if you have nothing but contempt for them?

>cousin gf/wife
>cousin?
>gf?
>wife?

Choose a relationship, ffs. And learn to communicate in proper fucking English.

>my football top
>top
A guy calling a football jersey a "top"??
This is written by a female.

>while his dog was licking Colette's face and tits
some people might have believed you, until you typed this

Shared my best friend's nudes online, some of her friends found out and she dropped out of college from humiliation.

Nude?

Share the nudes

sadly dont have any atm, sry

Buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo

then share her here too

She had a really tight body, couldn't help myself.

I don't think anyone here will get what this means.

I'm over 6ft, workout 5 days a week, big, muscular, bearded. Masculine is what all the girls say to me. My wife is petite, cute as hell butter wouldn't melt in her mouth girl next door type.

Behind locked doors she likes nothing better than dressing me in frilly underwear, a miniskirt and suspenders. Calls me her bitch, has me model for her, act feminine, suck on dildos, cage up my cock, lick her feet etc etc.

She's depraved and I love it.... NO ONE would ever guess.

Keep going

How tf did she dropped out from ''humilliation'' with that fucking hot body???

Longest sentence you can make with one word.

My best friends ex girlfriend sucked me off the day before they broke up

Life is not a Disney movie guys...

Was a roadie for a popular group in early 2000s. Got lead singer and other member tons of underage ass.

Once saw a mother suck his dick while daughter was in the room.

Because she was a "good girl" and had an image to uphold. People just knew her as a whore afterwards .

Doesn't have to be. You're still shit.

How did you get her naked pics?

did she find out you shared the pics?

are you still friends?

did you consoled her?

> Glasgow Celtic
> Grown man owning a football shirt

All lies.

I was her closest friend, and she had no boyfriend.
She found out because someone told her they saw them.
No we are not.
I did console her.

It was me who ate the last donut

I'm a dude and I get super turned on by men in uniform

Especially fat men

did she sucked your cock?

I`m not the one who posted the story...

All I´m saying is, that reproduction is the only meaning of life (self fulfilment is just self deception..).
This is why we love it so much. This is why nature made it so much fun for us. Because it´s the only thing that matters.
Now church/disney/society starts telling you, that you have to suppress your most primal instinct. This is also the reason why the american puritan society is the most sex driven one because suppressing it doesnt work.

I don´t quite like it either but thats the way it is. I´m not protecting this guy. If he gets a divorce, he deserves ist. But he is not a piece of shit because of it. That´s all im saying

I fucked my ex friends boyfriend 3 times after I met him. (she gave permission but then quickly took it back.) I teased him every day I came over to her house. I sucked his dick once, but honestly I wasn't really into him. The only way she agreed to me fucking her bf was because she swore up and down he could make me orgasm with his cock. I knew he couldn't, and he didn't. I still had him try though.

After they broke up (unrelated to me) we went to a bar so we could find people for each other. I was very clear I didn't want to fuck him. He was DD so I got hammered and asked him to take me home. He pulled over in a neighborhood I've never been to and turned his truck off. I was a blubbering, drunken slutty mess. I got out of his truck and tried to prove I wasn't that drunk but fell on my ass, and he convinced me to come back in his truck. I felt sick, and put my head out the window, then turned around in my seat looking for my phone.. Then he stuck his cock in me. If I wasn't drunk I would have fought him off. I told him I didn't want to fuck him again, and he knew.. But I'm a slut, and I love sex so I just took it. I've told a few close friends and his ex but deep down I feel like I probably deserved it for teasing him for months and decided not to say anything to anyone else.

Currently fapping to my stepdaugther dirty panty

i outright lied and told her im still happy with her

No one said it was. What happened to you that yo have no personal dignity or self-respect. Keen to hear your hard luck story. Let's guess: molested at a young age some close male relative, never been able to trust since?

>dropped out of college from humiliation
WTF???
This has got to be in the USA, right? Or some Muslim country?

im not happy with her anymore. im just miserable and unsatisfied. im holding out with the hope that things will get better but if they dont soon, I'm leaving her

I went cruising in the woods one day years ago and I sucked and rode between 15-20 cocks. Somehow I didn't pick up any STD's

When I'm at my gfs house with the hot brothers I leave my bright red, used thong on the corner of her bed when we go out in case he's curious for a sniff. Every time I've left a pair they're always moved when we come back. It makes my lady bits tingle knowing her brother(s) use them..

Dats some gay shit my nigga

No one deserves such a thing. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

we arent intimate anymore. we hardly see each other. shes always so fucking down as of recent. she doesnt stimulate me or make me a better person like she used to. ive been actively replacing the benefits of having her as a gf with other people in the past month. im not satisfied anymore.

Muslim girl in the U.S.

>Insert self sucking moral dick meme here

Would love to see those panty ;)

indeed, I am a self-righteous egoistic asshole who would succ himself if he could

Curiously enough she wants me to dress up and suck off her gay friend while she watches. Then wants to watch him bend me over and fuck my ass... "like a good bitch"
I'm still considering that one.

I have a girlfriend, my 'friend' since childhood has a boyfriend (she's a girl).

Both of us have a very strong connection to each other and it's pretty much undefined. We behave like best friends, sometimes we behave like boyfriend and girlfriend, we've had sex and everything related to it and we sometimes still do that.

Both of us feel like our connection with each other is stronger than with our partners, but it also wouldn't be right to leave them and be with each other because we've tried before.

So now we pretty much behave whatever we feel like, while of course hiding it from partners.
They are both cool with us spending time together though, because we don't live close.

We've had good sex on both christmas days, she likes it a bit rough and let me cum inside her both times. The amazing thing is she can't have kids.

I'm not even upset about the act, I'm more upset I trusted him to be dd and he fucked me over, literally. That's shit. We haven't spoken since. I think every now and then how shitty he is for doing that, and it gets me kinda upset.

>But he is not a piece of shit because of it.
But he is, you see.
Everyone has the desire. If you can't control that, or won't, then simply don't enter into a contract of faith with someone who loves you, and cares about you, and believes you feel the same way.
He is completely deceitful, and THAT is why we think he's shit, not because he likes to fuck.
It's not the sex, it's the utter disrespect he has for himself and someone who loves him. He's made his life a lie, and at a primal level we all know that this kind of person can't be trusted. If it were the zombie apocalyse, you wouldn't let this guy into your zombie-proof shelter because you know he'd sell you out as soon as it would benefit him. He's literally not worth knowing. Guys like that are a liability, even as friends they'll eventually fuck you over. Not good as a friend, not good as a husband, not good for the tribe. Cast him out.

id do it in a heartbeat lad dont lose the oppurtunity just make sure u research the process well beforehand to avoid poopee benis

y u so mad tho?

Things won't magically get better. Relationships are hard work. If you want it to get better talk to your Partner about your feelings.

pic of your tits/ass?

Yeah, it's kinda going that way. We switch roles as well sometimes... but she really loves me as her bitch. I do too in all honesty... hearing what ideas she comes up with is sexy as hell. You'd never think it if you met her.... ever.

We've had every talk possible. At this point I'm leaving it to circumstance. Thank you though

sow you both know you're not good enough as a couple to be together, but you still ruin your relationships with other people.
what's going to happen when one of you finally finds someone decent and says, "Later" to the other?

Just one..

Being a switch > being sub > being dom

I know exactly how you feel man. I'm envious that your relationship is stable.

Woop, I'm on my phone it's upside down.

I've dated this Indian chick living in the UK, her family's house was as disgusting as you might imagine. It smelled so bad I couldn't even stay in their living room for more than a few minutes.

Guess we can only agree, that we disagree then.
I argued like you once...but my line of work and my age shifted my sense of ethics a lot.
Hold on to your beliefs and hope that reality won´t teach you otherwise.

Around what ages you talking about

i like your ass, i would constantly press my dick on you from behind and try to slide it inside your pussy

>At this point I'm leaving it to circumstance.
lol
beta
you sound like you're in your early 20's, and think you know it all when you know next to fucking nothing. just be a man and break up and move on. one day hopefully you'll figure out that relationships are hard work, like that other dude said.
- and "hard work" =/= "being unhappy" so don't think you've done any hard work just because you're in a relationship and are unhappy.

Yeah and communication is key.... and slow build up. Back when we got together she told me she hated men in drag (I didn't care at the time) and i was mainly dom with her... but one day in the middle of sex she told me to put on her panties then went wild... that was the start

It's hot, it's exciting and it's very varied. I'm a lucky man.

line of work?

Well we're both happy with our partners, but the attraction is too strong as well. Many times before we would start dating at that point and leaving partners if either she or me was with someone, and find us being together in a romantic relationship doesn't work.

We care deeply about each other as friends, we like the physical part so nearly all the ingredients are there but not actual love in the romantic sense.

We're always completely honest to each other so no one gets hurt and the partners won't find out ever.

I'll just spread my lips open a bit and guide your cock in..

I do, it's an actual sentence

Body?

>but not actual love in the romantic sense
What do you mean by that?
The "head-over-heels" movie shit that really only lasts a few months? you've known each other too long for that illusion, it sounds like.

a couple years ago, the gf of one of my best friends wanted my dick
She was very seductive and really wanted to fuck with me, called me to her home sometimes, felt my dick thru my pants once... I'm 7,8 in and have a fat dick too, I believe this friend had a pencil dick
I took my shot and fucked the brains out of her only once. She had a good face but body was 6/10
My gf started to be suspicious, so we had to end the thing. When we couldn't have it anymore, the girl broke up with my friend in 1 week

My gf is super jealous until this day and sometimes she likes to cum talking about how that girl is a slut and inferior to her
I'd love to fuck that ass, amazing bj too, but I got no pics sadly. Wish my gf would accept a 3some with her...

what's your age? do you like mid-30 guy's cocks ? I hope there is at least a 10 years age gap between us, i like fresh innocent young sluts

No not the early relationship stuff, just the spark you know. It's very hard for me to explain or even understand what it is exactly because the lines get blurred all the time. We sometimes do get into that early love stage, holding hands or cuddling while watching a movie and then when we are together we realise it doesn't work out and it's not a steady thing at all.