What was your first sexual experience Sup Forums? How was it?

What was your first sexual experience Sup Forums? How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had sex with a girl with brain damage in my pool, doggystyle, she guided me in while I took rum shots cause I was so nervous, her boyfriend was in the other room and was cool with it. she moaned and loved it, I was 25.

lost my virginity as a pizza boy, that was my first experience. was pretty good

Clunky drunk and bad. But I had fun;

Be molested when I was 9-years-old.

A 40 year old man pinned me down and fucked my ass until I couldn't walk straight

Did you got a good tip?

hot

Blowjob from my friend at ~15. It was awesome, but haven't had any experiences since :(

My rapist pegged me

the first time? nah that was the tip.

i got loads of experiences after that though that gave good tips. one guy gave 1500 for me to cum on his pizza.

i have some weird fuckin stories lol

never had one.
probably the only real story here so far

Ikr
I still see him occasionally. It's a bit easier to take his cock now

Hilarious, It was with a childhood sweetheart. Ended up shaking the bed more than her.

This guy took my virginity at 14. I'm 21 now and miss my ex. He's going to be in the UFC one day and leave me behind:'(
youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U

Girlfriend gave me a blowjob in the movie theater.
It was the Simpsons Movie.
Shit was cash bruh.

this is a fucking lie LMAO
shut the fuck up

What's his record?

He was 3 and 0 as an amateur when we dated

you've obviously never delivered before lol. anyone who delivered for more than a year or two has AT LEAST 10 weird ass fuckin stories.

Fingered 6/10 gf in movie theater

Best part was the movie was Frozen, so the theater was full of families and I was sitting next to my mom

>sophomore in high school, summer school
>summer school is 7 hours long but only 2 classes
>each class is 3 hours long + an hour for lunch
>first class is a video journalism class
>every student has to go out and record crap for 2 hours then come back and pretty much do whatever after uploading their footage every morning
>i'm ahead and say fuck it
>girl comes late to class
>16 yo nigger bbw
>imnotracist,ihaveablackfriend.jpg
>we'd been "friends" since freshman year
>she was more "black" than a "straight up nigger"
>actually a pleasant gorilla
>she always had the habit of talking about sex and shit (she always wanted dick)
>she told me she had a spot for white boys before
>when she comes in late we naturally start talking and shit
>she turns the conversation into sex
>tells me "i need a fuck"
>be slightly weirded out and tell her "go fuck then idk"
>she makes a joke about fucking me
>i make jokes back
>nowhorny.jpg
>pussy is pussy, already had some pretty weird fetish stuff
>dare her to show me her tits (cringe)
>we go back to the "camera room" (room doesn't have window or anything)
>after some playing around and jokes and shit she eventually shows me her nig tits
>naturally feel them up and make some comments idr
>eventually we end up feeling each other up
>leads to us fucking right there
>i last a good 10 mins or so with some autistic humping
>shes enjoying it though so fuck it
>loud clapping from her thick nigger thighs etc
>pull out a little late and cum on her ass
>we clean up and leave said room afraid of being caught
>continue to be friends and joke about it every once in a while
>happened a couple times more throughout high school
>no ragrets

I was 16, had an internet girlfriend. We decided to meet for real. I went out to california to stay with her at her house for a week. Her parents were cautious, but they saw I was nice and not a wack job within the first few hours and welcomed me into their home. She had apparently talked me up and I didn't disappoint. I told them I planned on sleeping on the couch or something. Her parents thought that was a good idea, she didn't. I got kicked out while they discussed things. Her parents were pretty progressive and relented. I actually tried to sleep on the couch anyway, but she wouldn't have any of it. When I asked she told me she got a week with me, and expected to get as much cuddle time in as she could in that week. So we were in bed the first night, spooning. It was great, I was really happy. She kept pushing her butt against my dick, I was an idiot and assumed she was just getting comfortable. I got a boner anyway since I was 16. She seemed to not notice and I squeezed her, my arm was around her right under her boobs. She decided she was tired of playing around and took my hand and put it up her shirt, played with tits for the second time in my life. We made out and I fingered her, she came. She said she was going to try something and disappeared under the covers. Got my first blowjob, she was terrible at it, but she didn't quit. I shot a load right down her throat. I guess she wasn't ready for it, she made this adorable squeaking noise when it happened. We didn't have sex on that trip, that happened a couple months later at disneyland. Was still a great week though.

One other night on the first trip I woke up in the middle of the night rock hard, figured I'd handle it. She was laying next to me sleeping. I came with enough force that the load hit her in the face and woke her up because it got in her eye. She pretended to be angry at me for a bit after that, but she eventually saw why it was hilarious.

/blogpost

Your name isn't Mike Ulsas, is it?

WTF who are you??

awkward and embarrassing, couldn't stay hard.

Lmfao god help you if it is, heard about your grandma kicking you out and shit. You got shrekt on that last chick

Nah.

Greentext plox

Mine is too pathetic to be fake. It was like ten years ago, and my friend was a guy. That's also when I learned he was gay.

I used my left hand

got an awkward hand job from the tard girl they kept in the ISS class.

Which time?