Hey /b

Hey /b
What is yalls experience with date rape drugs?

My reason for asking:
Wife fantasies about being drugged, passing out, being fucked while passed out, and finally waking up sprawled nude and tied to a bed with jizz still leaking from her pussy.

I have a similar fantasy about druging a girl and then fucking her while she is passed out and leaving her nude and tied to a bed.

So... Yeah. Our fantasies line up pretty good.
We tried it out once, tmbut we ttied getting her black out drunk. Didnt work. She vomited everywhere due to being really fucking dizzy drim the alcohol.

She asked me about an hour ago about having me drug her then go about having my wicked way while she is passed out, and monitoring her vitals the entire time to ensure that she wakes up ok.

So the question is this: which date rape drug do i use? (Rohypnol, ghb, ketamine)

What doseage do i use for the best effects?
Or is there another way? Maybe one of those sleeping pills that knocks out your short term memory, have me tie her down and rape her when it takes effect, then she falls asleep and wakes up the next day nsked and leaking my cum?
Thoughts?
Suggestions other than killing myself or someone else?
Inb4opisafag or a liar.

100mg of ketamine
and
50mg of benzodiazepines

have fun user. you guys are gonna have a wild ride.

A few Xanax 4 or 5 mg, some booze just not enough to give her the spins.
iv taken those and drank a little under a pint woke up the next day and i didnt remember even going out the night before....Even webmd says side effects can cause amnesia

Yeah not sure if that suggestion of yours will send us on a wild sex romp or to the hospital and possibly the funeral home...

As someone who has done This, use Ambien. 10 mg. She wont remember a thing. Did it to my wife 3 weeks ago. She wanted it to be a surprise. So I crushed and hid it in her dinner. She was out in 15. Fun night for me.

Op here again. I failed to mention: she wants it to be a surprise. A safe surprise but a surprise none the less. So evening in=> i get her a glass of water, throw in the drug, she drinks and passes out while we cuddle and watch a movie, i have my wicked way, she wakes up in a completely vulnerable position and possibly gets super turned on by it and begs me to fuck her in exchange for un-tieing her.

Yeah when my gf was drinking every day she'd occasionally be out for a long ass time (when taking xanax too). She once slept for 17 hours. Idk how much she took that time though.

Dont do water. Or wine. Might be detectable when it settles at the bottom.

I just cut asshole the side of a hot dog she was eating.

Cut a hole*

Yeah. Gotta say i did a double take on that one. I got what you meant. But i also got a giggle.

Where would you even get Ambien without a prescription or some rohypnol?

hid ina few shots of tequila lime would cover med taste

dat Georgia home boy doe

lime wedge *

Yeah she decided she dont like alcohol. How well would a can of coke classic work?

Definitely not ketamine. That would just be a waste of a good high.

well ur gonna have to mix the 2 booze and Xan for that effect so, if booze is out so is this whole set up

Stay away from Ketamine, whatever the fuck you do stay away had really bad experience, long story short, apparently I blacked out in the hospitals screamingly Johnny Davis over and over again

ur gonna have to come up with something, just make sure ur chasing whatever drink ur using with something really tart

That wasn't ketamine

GHB can stop someone's breathing so you actually should try some beforehand so you know what is the point at which she feels something from it. Ambien or Xanax is probably the safest route.

That's quite the lethal dose of ketamine.

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I did some googley research b4 posting here. But couldnt decide what i should drug her with. I want to knock her out and have her be unresponsive but alive. So that i can fuck her and tie her up, then maybe fuck her again before she wakes up.

You'll probably want to try to get as many times in as you can while she's out. Make sure she's lubed or it will hurt her and she won't do anything when she wakes up cuz of the pain.
Take a video of the whole thing, can always delete it but can't always create it

Yeah we had already decided on the lube thing. Im gonna use one of those enema syringes (the big plastic kind with no needle) and fill her pussy with like a quart of lube. Basically make a huge mess with the lube and my cum so she wakes up in a puddle of fuckjuices.
Filming it is also a really good idea. I vmcan keep it for our own use. And maybe while she is out i could throw an ad on craigslist and get some guys to come over and fuck her (wearing condoms of course) while she is out and leave the condoms on her things or belly or something. So she wakes up not just with a pussy full of my cum and overflowing fucklube but also as a bunch of jizz filled condoms on her so she knows she got shared out too.

Thats another part of this whole thing that we are both into the idea of but just not entirely sure about going ahead with.

Ok so. We have been monitoring the thread together. Where do we get ambien or rohypnol without a prescription and what is the correct doseage for both?

gotta be careful, that would be considered rape if she decides she didn't want to be fucked by strangers afterwards.

>Wife fantasies about being drugged, passing out, being fucked while passed out, and finally waking up sprawled nude and tied to a bed with jizz still leaking from her pussy.
I doubt the veracity of this statement..

Pretty sure you're just a rapist, but there's one thing i need to say anyway GHB is fucking dangerous and difficult to dose right. So if you don't want to be a murder too keep your hands off this stuff.