have you considered going bi?

>be honest, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HU-EmviYLDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nop, never

y knot?

Already am.

Because I'm not mentally ill, simple as that.

What's mentally ill about hedonism? It's only logical.

/thread

Not him but who wants a dick in their ass?

Miss me with that g a y s h i t

plenty of "straight" guys like strap-ons in their ass

what's the difference?

also, all bi means is being attracted to two sexes, has nothing to do with what you do or don't do with them sexually... anal sex is not a requirement and in fact half of gay/bi men don't practice it, blowjobs and handjobs are enough

I'm not injecting myself with tons of drugs for 'hedonism' sake either. Because I'm not mentally ill. Fucking faggot.

"Because I'm not mentally ill" implies you actually know what a mental illness is, which you clearly do not.

>Nop
?

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

Sure, continue denying you're fucked up in the head and continue trying to find more support from people online having the same disabilities.

/thread

/thread

almost but i could never let a man touch my butt

liar

They're not straight then. They're faggots.

Why are you so obsessed with other people's sexuality? Trying to brainwash people into being faggots?

I would but I want to start of with a cd, or a trap in colorado.

Guys that say they are straight let their girls peg them aren't straight?

I get turned on from guys humiliation but that's about it.

Not 100%.

women have been fisting my ass for over 13 years now. i also crossdress. i have no interest in men. tell me how gay i am.

and you believe anything less that 100% straight is a mental illness?

that means most people are mentally ill because most people aren't 100% straight

by retard calculations, of course

Pretty fucking gay dude.

I'm not the mental illness guy.

he's cute

you're at the "women have been fisting my ass for over 13 years" high order wizard pro gay level gay

that's one level more gay than john travolta

have you considered spamming your shit 24/7 on Sup Forums Random?
not everyone is a faggot like you OP.
And if no one wants to fuck you, youre just fucking fat and ugly as shit.

everyday

this user gets it

user marry me , Full homo

/thread

/thread

i feel that that's gayer than banging dudes. carry on.

>89▶

I love sucking cock and eating pussy, bi is the best

/thread

Honestly I think degeneracy makes your life worse

Yes, but I realized it was not possible to force myself to be attracted to men.

>Is a chick

Your opinion doesn't really matter

What i would do for a hard dick in my butt right now

hedonism makes it better

Nope, malefag here.

why are you assuming it's a female?

do you know where you are, nigger?

You right now would describe your life decisions as having been good?

Remember it's down the street not across the road

Wait I can go on disability for being bi?

>*for getting aids

yeah, i thought the whole "disease" argument only applied to trans who wanted state-funded hormones and SRS.

what cuties

>From California

No it's still a disease in the rest of the country

for the millionth time i do NOT like women

That sounds pretty gay dude

why not? they're hot

yup

turns out I am

who is this?

I SENSE YOU NEED MORE FINLAND

No ive never considered being a half-fag

?

missing out

/thread

Fuck that. My ass is a one way exit ramp and my weiner only goes in holes with tits attached

/thread

tits attached to a hole? what Lovecraftian monstrosity are you fucking?

I have made guys bi before

You have to be a repressed faggot to think you can be "brainwashed" into feeling sexual attraction towards the same sex. If you have to choose to be straight, you aren't straight.

Fag

Ivr always wondered though, if you took a butt pirate, and got some super hot chick to tottally rock his world, do you think it would turn him straight? Serious question

the faggiest. very recently some egyptian guy started hitting on me over facebook randomly, until he found out i was a boy. then he made a fake account to be "discreet" and got really creepy. maybe that was his intention the entire time, but i have had guys tell me they'd go gay for me.
It would not. Can you imagine yourself swooning over men because you got to top the hottest male model in the world? If yes, you aren't straight, if no, you probably do not yet have the ability to understand the perspective of a homosexual man. it really is not any different than you being exclusively attracted to women. it is just hard to imagine it being any other way or women not being attractive.

3 gay Japanese pros
youtu.be/HU-EmviYLDE

I truely dont understand what the hell one man could find attractive in another. Nothing about a man is attractive. However, i do understand how two women could be.

That's normal. You do not have the capability to find men attractive. You are straight, that's your nature. It's basically impossible to see why men would be attractive to other men from your position, all you can do is relate to that they cannot see being attracted to women in the same way.

incredibly feminine guys blur the lines a little bit too, you could easily be "tricked" into thinking a boy is very cute

did you not see the OP pic? dude is cute

The dude in the OP pic is definitely not cute, and I'm bi.

different tastes, I guess

I have a weird thing for dorks and skinny nerds, big ears like that, smirks/smiles like that, I dunno

It appears to be almost impossible for folks to understand that there’s a spectrum ranging from “flaming faggot” to “straight vanilla”. You can land anywhere along that line, personally I consider myself bi (although I prefer women much more and I don’t want anything up my ass). If my partner had a penis, it wouldn’t be a deal breaker. However, they have to have incredibley feminine features for me to even be attracted to them in the first place.

So basically traps are gay, but just a little.

traps are bi

it's not really people don't understand it, it's more like they don't want to understand it and just try to distance themselves from anything "gay" in any way out of fear of judgement

This, tried to date a mtf trans but the male features where a turnoff.

What about dick in their ass?