Molyneux confirmed Sup Forumsack

youtu.be/XrGRP2mu0GA?t=48m

Where were you when Stefan "Wrecking Ball the Wailing Wall" Molyneux confirmed he was obsessed with Sup Forums memes?

Me: home on computer

And you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XrGRP2mu0GA?t=48m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best part/s?

is this the one where he says shekels?

this.

OP, you can't just post something like that and then not say what part in the video it is. it's 1 hour long, you faggot.

Not an argument.

Me and Molyneux converse on Sup Forums all the time, he's a little intimidating but I get over it, we recognise each other although I'm not entirely sure if he's recognised which comments are mine on YouTube.

I avoid YouTube commenting because I'm worried my real name will become too well known.

Sargon also posts here occasionally. I think Sargon knows my real name... Euhhbhggh.

>it's a 56:17 molymeme
give me a time nigga

>youtu.be/XrGRP2mu0GA?t=48m
>?t=48m
He just says something about shekels.

>t=48m
Open the link in a new tab, starts at 48min.

at 48 min
>(jewy voice): Give me the results I want maybe I'll throw some shekels your way

oh that was a time code. my bad.

no

>shekels

Sup Forums CONFIRMED

e-celebrities and not an argument memes go into the trash.

nah he's not that redpilled. In his video with Robert Whitacker he claims that Nazi Germany wouldn't be held to good moral standards from a psychological perspective.

That could just be him trying not seem like too much of a political opponent to the jews who own youtube so his videos aren't taken down, but I haven't seen his videos on Hitler.

not an argument

Literally not an argument

non-arguments also go into the trash