0.75/10
needs more diversity and amercanization

>chinkshit and then fucking Dundee

No.

>my city is on the list

Cool I guess

at least find a picture with the new tallest building in LA in it

Hello

What do they mean by "beautifully designed"?

What a joke. The Netherlands is filled with comfy places.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoK96uj3FDY

youtube.com/watch?v=f7xxJo6drps

youtube.com/watch?v=9B5NdjabZFc

youtube.com/watch?v=r3du01j9AA (my city)

But my favorite place is still the city center of Nurnberg, Germany.

>Montreal
Are they fucking high? This place is ugly is shit.

If your city isn't designed for ice skating then it's pretty much a non-city.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KZtgWoARsw

I'd never say something bad about my City, but i wouldn't call it beautifull either.
Most songs about Berlin that i know of are about it's ugliness actually.

You know what an amazing city is. Luxembourg City.

your cunt ain't beautiful, outta here

youtube.com/watch?v=myI8RohTxgA

What a country

My guess are cities full of public parks and gardens, while also having broad roads and a decent public transport system

>13. Curitiba, Brazil
>14. Buenos Aires, Argentina

Argieniggers BTFO

Have you ever been to Vienna?

I can tell you the images don't quite capture it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwenLWoeItQ

I don't buy it, mostly because UNESCO etc are very biased against the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsjHqvpTRag

cities that don't deserve to be on the list:
Dundee, Helsinki, Berlin, Curitiba, Montreal

cities that are missing:
Osaka, Paris, Barcelona, Florence, Singapore

>Beijing
>Seoul
>beautifully designed

TOP FUCKING KEK

>JEWNESCO

>no American cities

wtf?

Any list that contains Brazil in the top 10 should be immediately discarded.

nordestinos aren't welcome in this thread

>China

I guess.
Isn't like I have any experience of these cities to assess them.
Wonder how clean Beijing is.

Or maybe they judge the USA like they do the rest of the world, an alien concept in Clapistan.

Get out, mountain Jew.

Nah bs. Look at their world heritage list for example. They are ridiculously bias. Same with rest of UN. Because its made up of many less powerful nations and they have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to the USA. So I 100% disregard any of it.

>3. Nagoya, Japan

OK, now I know this list is a joke

No Japanese city is constructed with decent municipal engineering

I'm sorry Chang, but there's no way Beijing gets top of that list. Hong Kong or maybe Chengdu could be in the top 10 though.

The USA has some nice cities. But some European cities are just unmatched. And they tend to be cities where centuries worth of money has been spend on everything during a time where they didn't mass produce houses for the average consumer.

Some modern cities are nice, but there has been an entire wasted generation of bad architecture in the 50 years after WW2.

No, I'm from quebec born and raised quebecois who avoids that island unless i have to visit family and I can proudly say:

Montreal shouldn't be on that list. Only old montreal is pretty the rest is crumbling crap, old ass infrastructure ,fires catching all over the shitty duplexes that span the island, pothole city, eternal construction craphole. Its literally all from the 50-70s and hasn't changed at all since. I went in an elevator recently that is clearly from the 50s and doesn't have an emergency stop or call button. go google montreal skyline comparison with today and see how much got done lol.

But the people are great here. And the park and mont royal are great too. But thats not city thats fucking nature. Good job nature!

one day they'll fix turcot interchange.. then maybe we can start asking if montreal is beautifully designed

forgot to add exits in other exits within other exits in highway. Good luck to anyone driving there. Good f'ing luck

No

Clearly UNESCO's never been to Victoria, BC, A K A the comfiest city on the planet earth.

And why isn't Paris on this list?

Aye.

Here's one with the real building rather than a fake one with a sketch of it

some Asian skylines are beautiful

>Helsinki

Howling

no, the list is shit and is obviously done by some no-borders multiculturalism-living leftist. they purposely put mostly cities built by non-whites in the list even though those cities are ugly af.

Beijing is more beautiful than all the Japanese cities? I call it bullshit. Also Berlin is the worst and ugliest city in Germany

No, I hate Asian cities. Western Europe piss on everyone in what concerns cities.

shit list

>1. Beijing. China
Stopped reading there.

HAO KEN WHITU BOY EVEN KOMPETU?!!!

At least I'm not bönde

>china

Aren't all those cities complete dumpsters outside the business districts

Cities without skyscrapers are better

>an icecream package is trying to act superior near me

More like a list of cities that need to be burned down to the ground for being an offense for nicely designed cities

>Berlin
Anybody who considers this beautiful doesn't deserve to have eyes.

Did a Chinese person make this list?

>bias

how?

and the likes of Empire State Building or White House are not world heritage no matter how much you like them
maybe if you come back in 1000 years

Looks like UNESCO got greased by the chi*kies

What does it even mean for a city to be "beautifully designed"?

Part of the list is modern monstrosities full of hideous buildings, and the other part is picturesque backwaters that have preserved traditional aesthetics only by merit of their obscurity.

the brazil troll deliberately twisted the words, the original unesco list is "Creative City Network" as in cities heavy in creative/design industries

amazing that 50 triggered posts in and no one bothered to spend 10 seconds in google to verify the clickbait

God what a horrible list. Having a bunch of glass skyscrapers doesn't make a city beautiful.

>Beijing above shenzen
lmoa

Bilbao is quite good but why not Madrid or specially Barcelona

As for Japan, this is so bullshit.
The rest, I've never been so I don't know.

Heinähattua suututtaa?

Homo neekeri

>montreal

>1. Beijing, China

>Beijing, China
>Shanghai, China
>Shenzhen, China
>Dundee, Scotland

Obviously the chinks made a very sizeable donation to UNESCO as well as someone in Dundee.
I don't even know how Beijing made it in the top 50. Sure it's OK, but it's FAR from the most beautiful city. I stayed on the campus of a university inbetween the 5th and 6th ring road for two weeks and I had the lovely view of some waste dump, and just around the corner of the McDonalds, there was an open air pit where people threw rubbish/human waste in to, meaning you could smell it from 20 metres away

I thought your winters aren't even cold enough for the canals to freeze most of the time.

I honestly can't tell if that's Chinese wasteland or Dundee on a good day

>murrishart butthurt

Basically this

w-where are we?

Yeah Beijing is very beautiful, you were able to see it behind the smoke

this is a setup and bases nothing of urban engineering . theyve tried hard acting non-western centric organization. and id say the ones who made this shit up are greedy sjws.

>2. Seoul, South Korea
>3. Nagoya, Japan
>4. Kobe, Japan

Is it a joke? Is the UNESCO sane?

Copy the full text you dummy.

UNESCO has identified 15 Cities of Design that “(place) creativity and cultural industries at the heart of their development plans.” It is about not just the urban space but the things that fill space that, to meet UNESCO criteria must enhance the quality of life for people and be environmentally sustainable. And of course make a whole bunch of seriously cool stuff. Here are, in UNESCO’s estimation the 15 most aesthetically pleasing and innovative Cities of Design.

yo is Curitiba a nice place to live?

I thought the same. Maybe they're talking about the best places to find utilitarian modern architecture. Otherwise I have no idea what this list is about.

It's k, nowadays people don't seem to appreciate parks but I'm jogging distance from one which is pretty comfy, my family used to go there every weekend. The bus system is pretty robust too and we invented BRT.
It's not exactly a planned city, the mayor at the time saw the problems the city was having like flooding and increasing traffic jams and decided to do a park to stop the flooding and made some streets pedestrian-only to direct the traffic.
It's considered the first "smart city" and I think it deserves to be in the list, but you have to know a bit of the city's story to appreciate its design since it's not very beautiful outside the touristic spots.

It still has the current hue problems though like rising violence, drug addiction and nordestinos though.

>dundee
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
deep breath
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

seriously though what the fuck, even by scotland standards dundee is awful

Your bus system seems far out. I always thought BRT is shit. What is it like to ride these things?

Is that building on the right a direct copy of the one from Frankfurt?

>Beijing
>Beautiful
Once you get outside the very centre, it looks like any other commie city. I got lost and ended up in some dusty indoor food market. No beauty, just concrete and dirt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

The only worthwhile place of Buenos Aires are the 3 streets we copypasted from Paris and nothing else

I never rode a metro but I guess it's somewhere in between a bus and metro, they stop at regular intervals in the tube stations and terminals and a recorded voice tells you the names of the stations.
There are also regular "feeder" buses that go round their paths and stop at the terminals where you can ride as many buses as you want with a single fare as long as you don't leave the station.

THIS
literally no one ever visits China for its """Beautifully Designed Cities""", CCP would you stop spending money on some stupid lists

>1. Beijing, China

Dirty and Smogy shithole. Traffic is beyond Chaos. The forbiden City is worth visiting anyway
>2. Seoul, South Korea
got 4 times overtaken in Korean war, hardly any Historic trace Left. Traffic is ugly. Permanent danger of being nuked by Kim Yong Bang.
Gangnam worthy visiting
>3. Nagoya, Japan
only the castle of nagoya is worth visiting
>4. Kobe, Japan
Kobe, the City of deadly Earthquakes and failed Climate deals
>5. Shanghai, China
Looks nice
from the distance
on a Photo
>6. Shenzhen, China
or you can go spend your weekend in the closest Factory, same
>7. Dundee, Scotland
Dunwhat?
>8. Helsinki, Finland
This is nice actualy
>9. Berlin, Germany
could be epic, but then there is that Kebab thing
>10. Graz, Austria
worst city on the list. literay. I drive through Graz once a Month, and i hate every Inch of it. Nice Brothel though
>11. Turin, Italy
for car freaks, sure...
>12. Bilbao, Spain
decent place for a Spanish City
>13. Curitiba, Brazil
if you can afford a Tank
nothing is Bueno at Buenos Aires
>15. Montréal, Canada
actualy nice spot

>mfw my city is on the list.

I've learned from this list...
"Each person has unique aesthetic sense"

pretty cool i love parks i wish it weren't so violent but i'd like to visit been to Rio and want to explore different parts of Brazil(I'm a brazilaboo )

>1. Beijing, China

china dick sucking at it's very finest, I'd give it the benefit of doubt if they replaced this with literally any major chinese cities

>Not including the first comprehensively planned city and the birthplace of the skyscraper

what is this friggin shit

I never got robbed or killed if that's any consolation, just watch yourself and you're fine.

>Dundee

The fuck?

Of course. Whytebois are inferior to asians.

I always do, I grew up in a bad neighborhood in the USA and I live in Atlanta. Been to Rio for a month walking around alone outside of zona sul I was good, I'm always alert

kek