You can take this as a game if you want

You can take this as a game if you want
When I decide to do it I will stream it and post it here, I'll also post the letters I'll write
Help me to find a fake suicide reason that doesn't hurt my family or friends
I also have a friend who rejected me, so I don't want to say something about love

Lets write OP a letter niggers

Somebody

Hey, what's going on, buddy?

Also tell me how should I kill myself
I'm not searching for something painful or risky but I don't want to suffer too much

Context might help us conjure up a letter more effectively

Got rejected by a friend that I've loved since middle school
I got bad grades, no job and then drop out of college
I've been In my bed by almost 5 months
I'm a parasite for my family
I only move when I need to go to the bathroom or I need to take a shower
I eat pizza 4 times in a week but I have a little tummy because I fap that much

If you're actually going to kill yourself that means you have nothing to lose. Go have fun and break the law. Shoot yourself when you get caught? Maybe make it a game, idk. Have fun :) Sounds like your situation is so bad that it can only get better. Have fun.

I stopped talking to my best friend because the girl who rejected me fell in love with him
He doesn't love her and we are still friends, so they aren't dating
Other women friend who is also in love with this guy talks me about him a lot

I don't think I'm living anymore since I stopped doing everything I used to do and only lay on bed all day and answer messages from the women who talks me about this guy

no one would understand or support your suicide no matter what reason you come up with, people would hate you for doing it regardles of what, last stage terminal cancer being the only exception i can think of rn. You are obviously immature since youre focused more on reasons then reality, so i suggest you gtfo off this board, and/or killyourself, no one would miss you really or care about your reasons. have fun

Cool, now you can finally move on
Community college is a good option
Then get the fuck up, find motivation
Get a job
Go to the gym, play DDR, exercise
Fill your refrigerator with healthy options

I was thinking about drink to dead
Maybe do some drugs

What do you hope will happen after you die?
Obviously, you're concerned about people's reactions to this.

who the fuck do you think you are?
do you fucking really think you can give up just now bitch?
get the fuck up and get your shit together, get a fucking life, that thot is worthless, so do you, and me and everyone else, stop bitching and move on fatfuck

Op, before you kill yourself, Kik me or Snapchat me.

Stole_my_scepter KIK

Anzekoni SC

I'm worried about my mother, she isn't that mentally stable
I have a picture of her crying in the floor of my room mad at her and mad at my friends
The friend who rejected me were depressed, used to cut herself and was into therapy, so I think she would be under supervision by her family
The guy who I stopped talking would maybe follow my steps, he is in a similar situation, but he is taking it way better than I am
The other female friend I talked about is hard, I can't imagine her khs because of me, but maybe because of the other guy

I think I gave up some time ago, I was only sleepwalking and this girl was my last try
I would like to be able to continue trying
I'm not that fat yet

Why don't you help them help themselves and then die? If they at least have someone or something to cope with when you die then that's more fair than nothing

OP, I've gotchu. I'll greentext reasons behind your suicide that won't hurt your loved ones as much
>I've wanted to die for a while, the idea of life is just generally displeasing. If it wasn't for my loving family/friends, I would've killed myself a long time ago. But enough is enough, the thought of spending another day alive makes me hurl.
Etc etc
Just blame your mental state, or your POV on life in general, rather than blaming elements of YOUR life which led to it. It'll make it much more bearable.

Also, drop-hanging is effective, quick, and simple. Just search up a drop-hanging chart, so that you get the proper height required to die from it. Gl.

just take piece of paper and write

>2 cool 4 life
>inb4: don't do it

you're an idiot, it's not about the girl, it's about you, if you kill yourself right now you'll just end as a weak pussy, try, fall and get up again, and again, you don't know what you are capable of till the end, show them that you're a real man, don't give up just jet, have you come this far just to give up right now?

What if instead he got some help for his mother and friend; maybe introduce them to someone. Sometime later, once they're doing better, you can write in your letter that you can feel at peace now and can move on. Maybe they'd feel better knowing you didn't hate them and that you'd go as far as that for them.

He can do whatever he wants lol, this is just what I would probably leave my family if I felt the need to leave a note. Too bad I have no interest in doing that kek.

This sounds great, I'll have this as my first option por now

This also sounds good, thanks

I'm not far
I don't even have a degree or a job
As I said I'm just a parasite

how old are you?

Oh how you make me laugh Sup Forums.

For once you guys are stopping someone from ending it all.

Maybe introduce them to a psychologist?
My mother is already friends with one

>OP

OK, it's too late for you, indeed, you should hang yourself, or assault a gun shop, if you're lucky enough you'll get kill, no money needed

bitch you are one year younger than my Lil sister

"Oh no I have bad grades and I got rejected, so now I want to kill myself"

What the fuck man, be a fucking man, I know people have been through a lot more, and they have no intentions of killing themselves. The only reason you're as depressed you are right now is because of yourself. Don't blame it on anyone else. It's your fault, and it's now your responsibility to get back to your tip top shape.

Killing yourself would also just ruin everyone's moods around you. Your family would feel responsible, and your friend too.

So man up please.
You have no reason to bitch around and plan a suicide.

>"Just blame your mental state, or your POV on life in general, rather than blaming elements of YOUR life which led to it. It'll make it much more bearable."
Legitimately, fuck you. Fuck. You.
This is stupid advice and makes them feel like they were so incompetent your problems went on for as long as they did and that you died because of it.
>This is bullshit.

I don't have any grades because I'm a neet
I'll try to do it better next time if I I go back to studing
She rejected me, avoids me and invites the other guy to be together at new year
I feel like I'm being cucked, but I'm not
This just feels horrible

Lmao false. If they believe that your hatred for life was destined, or genetic, it's much better than them thinking that they somewhat caused your life to be miserable enough for you to kys.

upu just said that you don't study and don't work either, what make you think any girl what someone like that?

Block her out then, she doesn't have any use for you in your life. Go get someone new, 19 is way too young. I know it's tough right now, but if you quit right now, you won't have any other chance to get better in the future. It's like being on the floor, and being kicked. You can stay down forever and get worst and worst or get up and defend yourself.

It'll get better, buddy.

Dear friends and family
I recently came to realise God is real
There is another life beyond this one
Shits getting exhausting
Taking a shortcut to part2
An hero

I declared my feelings before becoming a neet

I would have to block the other female friend
She always make me think about her
I don't feel like I can keep going
I can't find any motivation anywhere

Maybe there is something, but I'm having a hard time finding it

Thinking of her makes you stronger, to remind you that you can't fail again. Get someone who seems to WANT to be close to you, and who would run away when she meets someone else.

The Aristocrats

Wouldn't that make the things worst?

Nigga, I got rejected plenty of times, I barely managed to get through grade 11, dropped out of grade 12, no employment history, got done for robbing a gas station with a hatchet.
White male, 22 years old.
No way in fuck am I getting a job, too many things working against me, but I'm trying to live on to find a way to push through, I'm still applying for jobs, still trying to get into trade school.
And there are people who have it even worse who are still trying to push through, seems to me that you just need to reexamine your life

You’re not that important faggot

Just kys, they’ll be over it in a week

FUCK I meant wouldn't

Maybe my friends, but I'm not that sure about my mother

I just don't have the same courage as you

Well, It sounds as a good idea
But I'm not that good at reading people

Yeah, your mom’s a different case

Your so called “friends” won’t give a fuck tho. Judging by how they’ve been treating you. Probably use your death to get likes on social media. Kek

Seriously though, you have a place to live, food, internet, you’re better off than 70% of the world’s population. But you somehow want to kill yourself, so just do it. Whiners like you are a burden to society anyway

Tell me, what's your education, your age, and your job (if any)