All 3 are top tier.

Eh, it was great but just aged OK.

Actual quality: Snyderkino of Watchmen/MoS/BvS
GotG, Ant-Man, Super

Nolan's a mess.

>Quality
>Capeshit

Pick one

Just a reminder, it's Lady Deathstrike in this movie, NOT X-23.

Baka.

>Defends Snyder
>Claims Nolan is a mess

There was some weird creepiness factor to those first two films, it was great.

why do you think so? I thought they were alright. Intro to II is god tier tho

The graphic nature of the mutations, like when you see the ripples in Rogue/her victim's veins when she doing her thing, or that guy who basically liquefies when his body rejects the artificial mutation.
The second one is even darker with Stryker experimenting on his own son, and Magneto ripping the blood out of that one dude.

But there's only X-Men and X-Men 2, user.

This.

how bad is the 3rd?

It borders on MCU-tier.

I was told that Wolverine never ages...

MCU isn't that bad, it's quality shlock and action

He ages extremely slowly. If he didn't have the adamantium bonded to his skeleton his healing factor would be even better.

His healing factor is weak against steroids.

Wow literally kill yourself my man.

Why is it always the second movies?

X2
Spider-Man 2
The Dark Knight

>major characters are either killed off or disappear for large amounts of time
>crams 2 storylines that are fit for 2 separate movies into 1
>lame background-tier mutants are elevated to henchman status
>turns Xavier into a real jerk
>literally uses an internet meme for a piece of dialogue

and the 3rd ones always suck

unbreakable for serious
Spiderman2 for fun
Iron Man for somewhere inbetween

Considering the first image is Wolverine from the nineties, and the second is Wolverine from the Seventies, I'd say he aged pretty well. Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's a regenerative healing factor.

As a diehard MCU fan, I agree.

Pretty shit. Not the worst movie of all time, but the characterization sucked, it had too much going on, and was just too tonally inconsistent with the first two. It was pretty obvious that another filmmaker stepped in, and a less talented one at that.

Spider-Man 2
Civil War and Winter Soldier
GotG
The Dark Knight
Blade 1 and 2
X-Men 2 and DoFP
V for Vendetta
Hellboy 2
Spawn

Epic may may XD

But for real, I have no illusions about the MCU. It's not particularly intelligent, or deep, or groundbreaking, but it's a shitload of fun. Plus, I grew up reading Black Panther, so it's a big deal for me to have him on screen.

You're a faggot.

HAHAHAHA
Great quality post, I will def be bringing that home to the wife and kids. You know what you don't get you little cockmuncher? Someone made that image. That's right, whether it took them five minutes or five days, someone poured their effort into creating that retarded fucking image you posted. When's the last time you made anything, aside from making your family ashamed to have such a sloppy lowlife bitch like you in their midst. You wanna know something? I make images like that one for breakfast. That's right, I'm a creative advertiser at a Fortune 500 company. Ever heard of that? No, it's not a Minecraft enchantment, it's a job, the kind that greasy little wops like you will never find. Not with your "daddy, do it for me attitude". You keep talking, meanwhile, I'm shitposting in the NY Times and wiping my ass with 100 dollar bills because I can. Little degos play with Legos, my main man. Keep that in mind next time you even think about putting a meme on here: you haven't made shit, you're just a chain in the big internet human centipede spilling out the same trash over and over. Go back to Italy you clueless Mediterraspook, before I get all Mussolini on your twat.

We get it you watch FX

X2 will always be my favourite capekino

Not as bad as "Wolverine Origins."

anybody else notice the Phoenix in the dam water at the end?

or is it just me

POST RANKINGS

1. X2
2. Apocalypse
3. Days of Future Past
4. X1
5.First Class
6.The Wolverine
7. X3
8. Origins

No user, we all missed it.

pics or it didn't happen

kiss my ass

1. X2
2. DoFP
3. X1
4. First Class
5. X3
6. Apocalypse
7. The Wolverine
8. Origins

X-Men (2000) > DoFP

Anyone who disagrees needs to consider reddit as an alternative to discuss movies

Am I the only one who unironically enjoyed x-men origins: wolverine? Sure the movie was far from kino, but I genuinely enjoyed wolverine and his brother in that movie

No mention o f Hulk (2003) ?

That movie is such a good subversion and cerebral exploration of the super hero genre. It's honestly way ahead of it's time. That way it plays with the "when did he become the hulk?" and the debate to use his powers and whether he wanted it or not. It's a terrible adaptation of Hulk (barring maybe a solid 40 minutes of it which are pretty faithful) but it's an amazingly deep movie.

Hulk is a hero that was haphazardly tied to emotions in the comic. In the film they really explore emotions and the connection those emotions have to the character.

It's inferior in its pacing and action set pieces, but really a hauntingly beautiful film.

I liked it.
It was the closest to those first two in terms of tone, definitely dark, DOFP comes second in that respect because those sentinels weren't in it all that much.
I like the actor who played his brother, too.
The opening montage was GOAT.

Can we all agree this is gonna be the highest quality capeshit out there

Watchmen
All X-menz + DoFP + Origins
Nolans

You're as bad as the fuckheads who hate films without seeing them. Kill yourself.

>Don't like the movie
KILL YOURSELF
>like the movie
KILL YOURSELF
No user you are just retarded
Trailer was glorious

The first trailer for BvS was pretty solid and the spider-man trailers were all pretty much 2000's trash

>BvS Trailer was solid
Nah user don't lie please

It's a trailer, fuckwit. Do you still trust trailers after Prometheus? naïve as fuck. It could go either way.

>drops the word first

The later ones gave away too much, the first one is pretty compelling

youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

Guardians of the Galaxy
Watchmen
Mystery Men
Unbreakable
Kick Ass
Xmen DofP
Xmen
Spiderman (Raimi)
Iron Man
The Dark Knight
Luke Cage
Daredevil S1
Super
Dredd
Hellboy

>Dredd
Judge Dredd

Shhh. He looked like 1st pic to everyone else, his current state to us.

Watchmen
Nolan batmans
First iron man

Both

>Hellboy
>Cape
Worm yourself

Do I have to watch first class before watching DoFP? I've tried to watch it twice but I just get bored

No, just Judge.

Didn't know someone found first class more boring than dofp. You can skip it but you might miss a few things.

Dofp is technically a sequel to both first class and the wolverine (2nd wolverine solo film)

Its a sequel to Last Stand for sure as well.

There isn't any

My list:

Days of Future Past
First Class
The Wolverine
X2
X-Men
X-3
Origins (just shit)

>First Class
jesus...

After X2 it was first good XMen movie

no he's not

I liked Origins a lot, until the "Deadpool" thing.

Avengers 2
Ironman 2
Matrix Reloaded
Ghostbusters 2
Gremlins 2
Jaws 2
The Hangover 2
Highlander 2
Caddyshack 2

Sequels fucking suck.

>Gremlins 2

You should be fucking spit roasted by seals

>Do you still trust trailers after Prometheus?
Fuck im not even the guy who gets hyped for movies but i was so stoked tosee prometheus after that based as fuck trailer.

Such a shame that the script was literal garbage.

It's not funny, man....

1. Days of Future Past
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. Deadpool
5. First Class
6. X-Men
7. Apocalypse

GAP

8. The Last Stand

BIG GAP

9. Origins

this is the movie I associate the All Star song with. Fuck Shrek. (I love Shrek, just hate the memes)

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

I wonder how well Mystery Men would do if it came out now when capeshit is all the rage...

Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Constantine

Honorable mention to Blade trinity for the stories from filming

1. TDK
2. X2
3. Cap 2
4. X1
5. GotG

the plane scene

>hellboy
>blade
>the crow
>raimi spiderman trilogy
>78 and 80 superman
>88 Batman
>x-men
>constantine

Garafalo's character would be the main character along with stiller and Kel. Also even more farts then it already has somehow.

X-Men >X2 >an unending fucking mess >"Trailer for Logan" looks to be the saving grace (please for the love of God!)

Likewise, I actually really enjoyed Amazing Spider-Man 2 up until the last 10 minutes. Should have left it at her funeral. "Rhino" can burn in hell.

>creepiness
That's a funny way to say "homosexuality".

Shitty movies with shitty characters
What the fuck was the deal with the finger nails bitch. Just to die in three minutes whoa how cool Pop a kewl villain out your ass was a trend

It's a mystery...