twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welcome to the new world order

White people afraid to fire niggers.

They pumped too much money in advertising there show to fire them this quickly

Yeah - either
(A) their contracts are for so little that they can afford to keep them there
(B) they're statistically bringing in a lot of viewers and have good ratings
or
(C) ESPN is worried about its image and the backlash it would receive by firing two African American employees that it has placed in important roles on its network

probably combination of A and C

You and I are not the intended audience

Do you not see how much they pumped into marketing them. Why the fuck would they do that.

Their ratinga suck ass thats been proven. However I dont understand becaise their black argument cause espn havd fired black writers and reporters today

A guy like Ed Werder who was at ESPN for almost 20 years probably makes more than them and nobody is going to notice him gone.

How many times has ESPN repackaged them into a different show? 3 or 4 times now?

DESU there's nobody I would miss on the network. If you watch sports for the commentating, you're a faggot.

I've heard ESPN wasn't firing women, and from the names I saw that looked correct for the most part.
Remember women >>> all other groups on the SJW oppression scale. Feminism runs things still.

Several blacks were canned too

More niggers, kikes, & women. Less white males. Kike media everybody. Keep subscribing goy.

only bad thing about E!SPN lay offs is that it wasn't everyone

Blacks are and always will be the highest on the liberal guilt totem pole but they are likely keeping women because there are fewer of them at the network to begin with. They aren't as popular so they are likely paid less as well.

Smith isn't bad individually

ESPN is the diversity network now. Get ready for Rachel Maddow anchoring Sportscenter.

Anyone want to source me on why these two are "so fucking bad"? Videos or anything. Seems like the biggest case of confirmation bias ever, and a bunch of edgelords that don't like the way they talk.

There have been so many trash shows and hosts over the past like 15 years, so I just wonder why they get meme'd on so much.

I think this is #4 now, but it feels like the final attempt since they pulled out their trump card of throwing "Sportscenter" in the name to try and prop it up.
If (when) this fails miserably, I think they'll finally admit it's not happening and either dump them or at best give them a weekend podcast to go with that esports thing I hear commercials for, with maybe the occasional ATH appearance when the first 40 options aren''t available

>Keep subscribing goy.

Well, I mean, I think the issue is that people are not doing this.

They talk alotta politics and I hear enough of that shit day to day the I dont need it in my sports aswell. If your on a network called sportscenter thats all you shoukd talk about.

Ones not in front of the camera so no one will notice. Soon as a nigger on tv gets fired it's hashtag BLM city and mass fake news attention. Even the Jews at espn are smart enough to avoid that. Unfortunately they're not smart enough to understand what niggers in prime time do to their ratings.

You a racist m8?

Only melanoids are stupid/poor enough still watch ESPN.

Numbers never lie
His n Hers
the 6
i feel like they had a podcast so maybe 3.5

ESPN has been about complete faggotry when they started 'featuring' Dan Patrick and other homos making themselves the focus of each segment.

The only reason ESPN has survived so well is because of NCAA athletic coverage

These fucking 2 are insufferable

you haven't watched ESPN, then.

These two replaced SportCenter, with their day time talk radio schtick where they 1) don't show sports, 2) talk in urban jibberish lingo 3) focus on pop culture incessantly

this is the best perspective of ESPN's current state

thefederalist.com/2017/04/26/the-real-story-behind-espns-wednesday-massacre/

Michael Smith is tolerable. Jemele Hill deserves death.

They really aren't noticeably worse than any other garbage people at ESPN, it's more so the fact that they've had 2 separate shows completely bomb. The first one was Numbers Never Lie which focused on statically looks at sports, but with two ghetto anchors. I'm not calling them ghetto because they're black, but because they constantly spoke in Ebonics and used pop culture references incessantly, which doesn't really make sense on a mathematics driven show. After that show failed, they rebranded the show as His and Hers and completely scrapped the statistical aspect and it just became a pop culture show that occasionally talked about sports. It was just as bad, if not worse. Somehow, without His and hers being cancelled, they then got moved to Sportscenter. Believe it or not, they then immediately turned that into garbage too. The tagline is something along the lines of 'Sports. Music. Pop Culture.' My only question is why they chose to drag Michael Smith down, or why he would do it himself? He never used to be shitty when on other shows, and even on Numbers Never Lie.

Ed Werder actually provided sports reporting. As did Brett McMurphy for CFB and Jayson Stark for MLB. Not only did they provide actual sports content, they were some of the best in the game. Shame they were white.

Last 2 times I saw them on they were arguing intra-racial issues between lightskins represented by Steph Curry and dark skins represented by Lebron and recently they interviewed Jessica Alba for half the show. It's literally not sports coverage.

>Blacks are and always will be the highest on the liberal guilt totem pole
nah. Compare Hillary vs Obama for campaigning. Hillary just outright kept saying "I'm a woman running to be the first woman president" and the media openly said that anybody who criticized her was sexist. Obama never brought up his race, and the media did it some but not anywhere close to as much as they did with Hillary's gender
Dems and Libs care waaaaayyyy more about women and feminism than about blacks

It's more or less dumpy white women specifically that get into this kinda shit. Very few social movements out there that aren't dictated by some white women trying to get everyone to feel bad for her while simultaneously having a savior complex.

let me get this straight, i know that blacks are more racist than whites, but to the point of racism in their own race
>i'm more of a nigga than u
Jesus

With repect to cord cutters, I can't fathom how a company with Disney's resources doesn't offer a streaming service a la HBO Go.

ESPN fired all of their actual sports reporters and kept all of the liberal loud mouths. It's like they want to die a horrible death. I'd be surprised if they're still owned by Disney by the end of the year.

Yeah it was not only absurd that they were covering it, but they were passionate about it. Literally unwatchable.

No one ever said they were smart.

This is why it doesn't make any scence how these two are still being paid by ESPN. It litreally has me scratching my head. I hope ESPN goes under desu would really show them for trying to pander to SJWS

why do they always resort to violence?

Really hope this means Jaymee Sire comes back to the Bay Area

You don't need to hope. It will happen soon. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

i wonder if they still remember that a big part of their target demographic is white males, you'd expect a company that big would be smart enough for that, buuut all white males are evil, amirite guise

Kirk Minihane is the eternal goat on WEEI here in Boston. He's so cynical.

yes, yes good goy

lol, lightskin males are viewed as bitches/sissies/pretty boys. Lightskin females are viewed as stuck up, snooty, high maintenance, and sometimes crazy, but usually more desirable physically. These are very common stereotypes in the black community.

>I'm more black than you!1!!!
Black people are so fucking retarded

Yes, dark skins hate light skins. Not all of them, but a sizeable amount do

it has nothing to do with "black privilege" or whatever word the morons in this thread would rather use for it, i think it can pretty simply be read as ESPN interpreting the cord-cutting phenomenon as a direct result of losing the youth demographic - which, sans context, is true! the problem is, ESPN seems to think that younger people are cord-cutting because they don't connect enough to the programming ESPN offers, as opposed to the far more simple reason that ESPN as a television channel/form of entertainment is woefully obsolete in an era where you can find and stream sports games and highlights on the internet whenever you want however you want.

these two and sportsnation (which has always been tangentially pop-culture related but as of late has gotten more and more schlocky) are ESPN's desperate bid to re-secure the youth demographic through personality-driven shows that blend pop-culture and sports. the chief problems with this are, of course, that 1) the aforementioned personalities meant to drive these shows are incredibly uncharismatic & 2) mixing together sports and pop-culture is something that has already been done 8 million fucking times through writing, podcasts, videos, etc on the internet and to a FAR more competent degree than they are here. its literally as cookie cutter as it gets when it comes to programming aimed at that coveted 18 to 34 demographic and it shows

also theyre hilariously out of date with a wealth of references, no one gives a shit how you rank wu-tang albums anymore you fuckin dolts. its 2017, everyone who is old enough to be a big wu-tang fan already had this debate 20 years ago and everyone who is too young is going to be bored instantly.

That's not something to be proud of

Sports reporting is stupid anyways. ESPN should only show live sports and sports highlights. Every "personality" and "journalist" they have is 100% expendable.

>argues it isn't about "black privilege"
>the hosts of the show chimp out about the three negroes laid off
>white people laid off? Who the fuck cares?

Yeah, sure.

>tfw you realize the racist letter "sent" to Hill a few years ago was a false flag

They recently had a 15 minute interview with some.black rapper about Colin kappernick and black privilege

>unironically using negroes
>acknowledging that they were fired
>somehow thinks you're unbiased

This is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnQzCZ7LSUM

she has huge tits

this has nothing to do with my post you fuckin spaz, try reading past the first line

t. ESPN exec

the network was good when it brought you things you didn't know you cared about. this argument is nonsense and only being made by people who don't want to acknowledge the truth.

not big enough to compensate for that face, bro

Who cares? Watch fs1 for the
SKEEEEEEEUUUUUUUPPPPPPP

>also theyre hilariously out of date with a wealth of references

Oh my god, if I have to hear a dorky middle aged white man on Sportscenter say "GOT EEM" one more time...

Every time they randomly spout a Vine/black twitter meme like a tool, it's always months if not years after it's gone stale and out of public consciousness.

If ESPN execs understood why ESPN was failing their show wouldn't exist you retard.

>implying your bullshit was correct

Yeah, nah. Niggers, that was the bottom line. Spin it all you like, they were spared because the backlash for firing them would be worse than a thousand 2016 election results coverage's combined. Now go beg for forgiveness like the good liberal cuck you are.

I was at Matt Leinart's Super Bowl party when he was still with the Cardinals and I made eye contact with Michael Smith and he legitimately said "no pictures" to me.

Like I wanted a fucking picture with a fucking panelist from Around the Horn.

For what it's worth folks, Steven Jackson is a great guy.

Tim Tebow - Talking about his religion all day
Michael Sam - Talking about him sucking cock all day
Collin Kap - Racebaiting
Cam Newton - Racebating
Bruce Jenner - Cuts off cock, gets award

What else do you guys have? Fuck ESPN

i only watch fs latam for Jimena, she knows jackshit, but DAMN, she has a nice ass

Who the fuck is this Floyd Mayweather lookin manlet nigger?

>the only soccer guy fired is an annoying yurosnob

feels good, man.

tebow is actually interesting though
he went 3-4 today

>going to espn for soccer

lol

you think ESPN cares about the network being "good"? they'd flash back to the glory days of 2011-2013 first take in an instant if they could. this has nothing to do with quality, no one who cares about in-depth sports analysis has cared about ESPN for years (outside of a handful of very good reporters, OTL, and some 30 for 30 stuff) because they know that it focuses on very surface level sports discussion to broaden its appeal as wide as possible. ESPN has been shit for a decent amount of time and the only reason they're reacting now is because they're obsolete and hemorrhaging subscribers.

Fuck ESPN. The only good thing they've done in the past few years is 30 for 30. And even that was created by Bill Simmons, who they fired.

I actually like Tebow, but instead of ESPN talking about how well he was playing, they just talked about him being religious

Talking about their online articles, ESPN still has decent writers for ESPN FC

Anyone here remember when michael a smith had a footrace with some athlete a few years ago? Anyways he gotta big ass dick and it was flopping around like crazy in his shorts. Looking for that footage for sportsscience.

You guys are delusional. The only way ESPN makes decisions is based on what makes them the most money. They figured they were getting the best return on these two. If this wasn't the best financial option, they never would've done it. There is no corporation that would prefer to lose money for the sake of advancing black people or whatever it is you think they're doing.

They're owned by Disney and (((coincidentally))) using the same strategy that is being done with all their movies. Minority and women main characters. Only ESPN is losing shit loads of money.

I watched litreally 30 seconds. What type of anology is that. Saying if Kapernick and the american flag was om fire which one would you put out. And im tired of hearing Kapernicks not being hired cause he stood up against the system. Hes not being hired cause he sucks and has for a while now

>There is no corporation that would prefer to lose money for the sake of advancing black people or whatever it is you think they're doing

Happens all the time goy. Due to a little thing called (((affirmative action))).

Niggers are cancer to everything they touch

Who could be behind this post?

Praise kek for this/pol/ containment thread

I still don't understand why everyone jizzes over the new Star Wars movies. They are awful and they are popping them out annually now.

I fucking hate these 2 fucks so much

Sounds like someone needs a safe space. : )

Just look at Yahoo. Marissa Mayer tanked the stock, threw million dollar parties, and bought her entire building Ipads and she's walking away with a 180 million dollar severance package. This is all a game for these companies. I'm sure she was hired for he business smarts...

the fired a ton of women I'd never heard of

I'm going to yer mum's later so I'm good

Literally who

minihane is so based

Reminder ANY misdirection in favor of leftists and their liberalist ideals is not white and/or a man. This is feminist libcuck propaganda aimed to distract from the issue by calling you a fascist or racist. You've been exposed Trudeau. Stop posting here.

well, when the self proclaimed "world wide leader in sports" spends more time talking about "muh race" than sports, any kind of criticism would look like Sup Forums to you, doesn't it?

Believe me.

The novelty will eventually wear off. There's only so much OH LOOK X WINGS AND LIGHTSABERS AND THE FORCE you can shove at people before they get bored.

Is she the one who didn't fill out the cyber security budget and let the russians hack yahoo?