What the fuck is wrong with americans?

What the fuck is wrong with americans?

everything is set up in place to brainwash them into thinking was the man wants them to think. and they're too lazy to find out information on their own when they're being hand fed the information from their television on their comfy couch

The Jewnited States of Americunts, (pronounced by the local inhabitants as "Murka") is also known as the Divided States of Embarassment, Confederate States of America, AmeriKKKa, Dumbfuckistan, The Zionist States of Israelistan, Theocratic State of the American Redneckistan, Fatty Nation, The Great Satan, the Black States of America, United Failed States Of America, United Rogue States Of America or just America (as if they are the only country on the whole continent) is a cesspool of rednecks, spics, jews, niggers and christfags on land stolen from the native Injuns. It is currently #2 on top ten fattest countries, just recently, in 2013, overtaken by the fat, fucking, beaner filthy sub-Spanish, also known as the Mexicans.

Americunts are ugly, selfish, greasy fat cunts who love nothing more than fucking anything with a hole, sucking up all the planet's resources like it's a gallon jug of bacon grease and threatening anyone who doesn't let them have their way with total nuclear annihilation. They believe they are superior to everyone else, even though they have the collective intelligence of a bowl of pubes, the accent of a colony of faggot gorillas and an extreme case of baby-dick.

The US is by far the ugliest, most cretinous civilization in all of human history and is hated, secretly or blatantly, by every other country on the planet, mostly because is inhabited by the sort of people who can order a murder for hire but are too refined to look at the pictures. America is one of the most hypocritical countries of the world, its self-perception based on lies and myths, the biggest myth about America is the thesis that it's a Democracy, de facto America is not a Democracy its an Oligarchy.

Yanks are brainwashed ignorant simple folk that get told by their owners that America is the best country evar, despite all evidence to the contrary. To be fair, only 30 or so percent of Americans even own a passport, so "evidence to the contrary" is hard to come by for them.

Americans are programmed from childhood to forget the rest of the world exists so that they don't then look outside Yanksville and realize they are being shafted. This is a government method to ensure the notoriously dumb, easily manipulated yankEE populous think everything is just fine so they'll continue to work multiple low paid jobs, be satisfied with what little they have, and never think of doing anything so radical as speaking out against a system that is so obviously using them and just one fancy mustache away from utter fascism. Few citizens are able to remove this programming from their brains, but they are still Yanks, so boo-fucking-who. Decent Americans should just leave the country before they get raped by the rest of the world one day.

To most Americunts, the only country that exists outside of the United States is the one they are currently at war with. As such, Iraq is the only country that currently exists to Americans. Some also may know of Afghanistan or Iran, but not so much that they can place them on a map.

Americans display their ignorance of other countries as a badge of nationalistic pride patriotic obedience.

But every thing said in that lefty neme is wrong

murkans are retards.

but so are brits. you voted for brexit. the second you leave the EU, your little economy in England's going to collapse. the brightest minds have already left London.

Because they rather suffer together than alone

Under Hillary, they suffer. Under Trump, libtards suffer too. This is what happens when you ignore half your population

im not a fucking brit

Well, you are from some shithole and your image macro is crap.

"Smallest Prison Population" You mean we actually have a justice system instead of street justice or instant execution? What a great way to start the bullshit.

Literally none of this has happened yet. Just more liberal projection.

It is really amazing how you can tell what liberals plan to do most of the time. "Oh the opponent is going to start a war, dont vote for them!"
>Hillary shit-talking Putin and half the world leaders while she fingers herself salivating at the thought of all the Russian and American blood she could drink off the battlefield

"Don't vote Trump he is racist!"
>Hillary get caught saying all ghetto black males are "Super Predators" and serial killers by nature.
>Trump says a Mexican illegal immigrant rights supporter is a rapist. Mexicans chimp out, later the Mexican in question gets arrested and tried for rapes he has committed.
I have no idea how they planned to go through with dismantling Obama-care on the Dem side, but I assume Fracking would be ass-crammed down American throats with "Its new, progressive, and safe for the environment! Why do you want to stand in the way of the future and be on the wrong side of History?" Along with that libs dont give a damn about the environment, they deeply care about the CONCEPT of caring for the environment, but when it comes time to do shit about it they always find places that "need the funding more". They just use the environment as a way to virtue signal about how holy and perfect they are, which oddly turns a lot of people who would otherwise care, off of caring about the environment.

>tl;dr
>Fuck you, you lying libshits.

lolz luckly OP didnt start with a
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Or there wouldn't be rofl hate.

One of the retard speaks! KEK let's listen to it, I bet it mentions hillary...

but those emails right bro?

2+ 2 is 4
wamen

You got any sources for these claims?

Obviously you know something that millions of people are unaware of, so please, provide sources or be silent, Autismo.

You mean prisons run by private corporations is justice?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

literally the worst thing about america is its got too many shitskins all these other things you faggots are circlejerking about are reason why we like the country. go back to worshipping the meter or whatever you retarded faggots do all day

like over 80% of prisons are government run you fucking retard, and so what if it is privately owned anyway. if someone is getting rich of dumb violent niggers slave labor then good for him.

Shut up nigger.

>Has nothing
>Thinks the preceding justice clusterfuck does not exist.

Yeah, How are you enjoying your winter break? Do your parents know you are up and about?

the way you poofs carry on it's like you think republican politicians are getting special gold-plated gas chambers

Is America going the Roman path?

u really gotta be a special kind of retard to think other EU countries would just suddenly stop trading with england, or that countries outside the EU wouldnt trade with england. you realize at worse they would pay a tariff to EU countries right? do you even know what the trading bloc is?

southern white trash fills your prisons.

you're young and stupid, hopefully you go there someday to learn :)

The only people "losing their health insurance" are people who weren't paying for it in the first place. The people getting 100% subsidies at the expense of people who actually did have to pay for their own insurance and were paying more because they were also paying for niggers and spics. They can all go fucking die for all I care.

>sage

Do you even know English?

Christ, I hate winterfags.

niggers are literally 80% of the prison population but nice bait regardless. im leaving the thread now.

>Under Trump, I'll lose my job.
>it's somehow the GOP's fault that my shitlib boss is bigoted against southern pride

"u are bad at spelling that is why you are wrong"

are you a gay fucking retard homosexual?
hahah owned, go read a book dumbass

lol jeeze you're fucking dumb.

How about giving me an actual argument rather than nonsensical insults little boy?

Whatever you say, winterfag.

Run away faggot, run away like you’ve always done, like you’ll always be doing

not the fella you are responding to, but a low prison population is correlated with a low crime rate - very simple link to make.
the fact that you rail on about instant execution proves your ignorance (or is a strawman, whatever). you are simply butthurt

Nothing.
There's a fuck of alot wrong with left wing ideologues though, it's a new anti-science religion.
>I'll lose my health insurance and my job
How? Specifics?
>The river is polluted
How? Why? Did he remove all environmental protections? Or are you just mad he didn't sing a bs international accord that basically made 3 countries completely financially responsible for "fighting climate change", you know that phenomenon that isn't an immediate danger and isn't even the product of human activity to any major degree (inb4 70% of scientists. You 70% of climate scientists that are employed by the UN agree)
>Earthquages fraccing
You have no idea what fraccing is, how it works, or how much of an incredible positive it is for everyone involved. It does not cause earthquakes. It does not pollute drinking water. Myths. It's entirely positive and is keeping western energy-needs and economies afloat.
>mooslims
Never was a primary issue, something the MSM latched onto to make a hitler so they could be moral heros. KYS.

Run away faggot, run away like you’ve always done, like you’ll always be doing

why the fuck would an american go anywhere else we have deserts, beaches, forest and snowy mountains, your countries are not worth the ticket price and you pay huge taxes for healthcare and college when in reality what you get back for those taxes are a fucking rip off i have a minimum wage job and i can afford healthcare and college with some debt you guys are brainwashed to be ripped off by your governments and think you're better people because of it you don't even have freedom of speech you have far fewer rights then Americans you suck on the tit of the government because you're what us Americans call "weak"

It seems you are missing the point. ALL of America is fucked up, including your liberals.

Shut the fuck up you literal moron

This winter may may thing is dumber than ponies, go to tumbler where you belong and take your stupid meme with you

please tell me why are you're countries better then the most powerful country in the world

>americans
>eating fish
Good one

>america
>freedom of speech

Topkek

>the point
How could he have missed it, that point hasnt been made in the op. Also youre right, cause jews.

>america
>most powerful

This is so funny

Aww, does that bother you? The fact that this time of year and the summer are the only times that you could be on here at this hour because mommy and daddy are not setting a curfew?

Man, you winterfags are pathetic.

C Average zilch.

Blame the MSM for this. One of the biggest problems we have right now is the liberal media that are always trying to tell people how to think. They have created enough brainlet lliberal imbeciles that would probably re-elect a failure like Obama.

Well for starters my home country education enabled me to write decently in english, yours has not.

You really think the only ones who suffer under Trump are the liberals ?

How about the taxes being increased for to bottom 80% ? Healthcare being g destroyed ? Net neutrality won't be about safe spaces disappearing, it will be about every ISP increasing the prices by a significant amount for everyone.

Stop blingly believing sticking it to libtards will be good for YOU, it isnt. Shooting yourself in the foot just so you can see us cringe is pretty counterproductive. Except if you wanna go deeper into denial and say it our fault after. Don't worry that's what they'll say on TV.

How is speech not free in america?

*pukes

This is why you have no friends

>Because they rather suffer together than alone
>You really think the only ones who suffer under Trump are the liberals ?
Kek

This. Uninformed liberals are easily manipulated by the press. It's why hillary got more votes, democrats love low information voters, illegals, minorities, felons etc.

Both
Both suffers

But under the previous shitstain, only them suffers. So they drag you down with them rather than suffering alone

Well for starters, your English is garbage and it makes me laugh that taxes in your shitty country are astronomical to assist in you getting an education.

Why have Special ED for some students when all of them are under one roof?

They happen. We have source. But it requires to read more than 3 lines of text and it doesn't blame the Jews so you will call it shill anyway.

I wish I was as stupid, must feel good to be 'always eight's because anybody disagreeing is lying because of an agenda

Oh ouch, you emoted and then brought up something irrelevant on a board that should never be taken seriously.

Oh boy, do I have a recipe for awesome crystals to share with you!

I guess this is the extent of libtards’ cognitive ability.

Hillary did not get more votes. When you discount the illegals voting and all the voting fraud, Trump won in both categories.

Irrelevant, but true nonetheless

Come on user, lie on the internet and say you actually have friends. Come on

>It's why hillary got more votes
now subtract all the illegal votes from illegal immigrants

for one its not americans its the government. They picked the 2 worst candidates in existence. the liberal media ran one of the worst smear campaigns in history and it was there undoing, similar thing happened in Canada with trudeau when Harper ran his multiple smear ads on tv from start of election till finish. Only difference is our candidates aren't complete shyte. Anyway this is just a troll thread but straight up the only people to blame for president Trump are the liberals and if anyone thinks Shillary woulda been any better is fuckign day dreraming.

I will repeat myself because obviously you are too much of an Autismo to understand:

What are your sources?

See, if you link something, then perhaps others could learn from it.

It is okay to say that you have nothing and that your opinion is based on emotion, but you sure danced around like you had a real gem.

please tell me why are you're countries better then the most powerful country in the world
Says that my english is bad? Thats crazy. You also didnt get the part where my english is better then yours even though Im not a native speaker. In terms of education, the american nevaue is going down hill since forever. Those so called elite universities are a great argument for universal education, between athlets and alumni good students without connections have it tough.

Actually something considered irrelevant would contain no truth to be added.

I feel if you were actually educated you would get this but because you have shown to have a severe lack of basic schooling, I cannot help you.

>We have source.
Nice bait.

Top countries are white or Jap ethnostates. Really made me think. Sweden projected 3rd world by 2030.

Spite truly is a beautiful thing.
Instead of trying to make things better for themselves they choose the easy way of blaming.

Unfortunately, what tells you the 'liberals' didn't suffer before too ? I mean, you are one people, liberals aren't a magical part of the population that doesn't follow the law. Liberals are your neighbor who live in the same city, and just believe that Democrats will do more for society that Reps. He suffers from the same things as you do.

There is a big missundertanding here. If you want too find some people that profit from your suffering you should look at the extra rich getting g tax cuts at your expense. And those people already want you to vote Republican.

fuck off you native piece of shit. Not the same guy you spoke to but I have a bone to pick with you drunk addle brained cunts. Sceam the white man ruined your lives but all you guys do half the time is sit on your (ration) cheques as you call them and drink your days away on the rez . The ones that actually pay taxes and work all there lives good for you but most of you dont

>English is better then yours
>is better then yours
>better then
>then

The lack of self-awareness is palpable.

Liberals? Follow the law?

U wot, m8?

Are you retarded?

Relevance have nothing to do with truth you idiot

No friends, no brains. Sad

I am on mobile and way to lazy to do that mate. If you want to learn about climate change, companies lobbying your representatives into fucking you with pimento lube or anything else really, get yourself a pair of hands and a couple hours and open Google.

Naw, I think he meant to say he is from some shithole country, not that he is a chug, friendo.

I find it funny that I am a filthy foreigner.

>I am a lazy sack of shit and a liar who has nothing.

Alrighty, thanks for nothing.

>please tell me why are you're countries better then the most powerful country in the world
Dito

Kek, I had to read this twice to understand what you were going on about, Im not american you crazy fag.

Are you retarded?

No seriously, you produce nothing but pseudo-intellectual garbage and expect people to take you seriously.

I am getting a laugh.

Ignoring your autism, which trust me, is prevalent, fracking has not nor will it ever, cause a fucking earth quake.
Fracking cannot move entire tectonic plates or move enough silt/rock to cause more than a centimeter of geological activity in a mile radius of the dig site
If tremors are felt from activity then I'll describe this in as simple a way as I can: Big machines make big vibrations, like trains or anything else you take for granted.

The easiest and simplest way is to look at which part of the country votes for whom.

Most liberals are in the big cities, most republicans are in the midwest and rural areas.

Take a guess which part of the country got ignored by the liberals and which part have a lot of immigrants

See, that's what I mean, who do you think the liberals are ? What law don't they respect ? Tell me.

They dont pet their taxes ? The only people not paying taxes are the one who can open offshore accounts. Those people are not interested in what you call liberal policies from the Dems, they want Tex cut from the Republicans.

Really, help me see who you think the liberals are, those people who hate you, who want to see you as nothing. Who are they ?

That’s because you lack social skills from having no friends user

Yeah, fracking only pollutes drinking water and destroys entire ecosystems, but that's okay, we only do that abroad and at least we are not poisoning Americans just to get more natural gas.

>who do you think the liberals are
Not the same guy but liberals are easily some of the dumbest people I have ever met.

Just plain old fucking stupid.

Got sources or are you just going emotional based on nothing?

>Thinks this board is full of insight.

Uh huh.

But is that the americans fault or the fault of those who sell them the rights to do it?

These statements always confuse me. Do you mean people who voted for democrats once or always or people, who hold a liberal world view?

That's not my question. Pretending a population is completely uniform is dumb. Who are they ?

To be fair, you did not provide any sources either.

They're lazy leeches on civilized society who can't figure out what bathroom to use. Inner cities are filled with niggers who disregard the rule of law and given the opportunity, would spend their days drinking, doing drugs, and shooting anything they can aim their filthy hands at. What does that have to do with liberals? Guess what party they overwhelmingly side with.
Liberals forsake the ideas of traditional marriage and push their faggot agendas on everyone, shoving it down their throats. (No pun intended if they had their way)

The ones who let the companies do it. But guess who vote for those cunts.

Fair enough.

"I'm tired from working hard at my job, and looking forward to spending time with my wife and kids"

Said no liberal ever.

Even if you had evidence to support your claims you still can't blame america specifically, the companies responsible are who are to blame
But you don't give a shit about evidence, just making claims like "fracking causes earthquakes"

Your interpretation is wrong with americans, its not us its eurofags brains

Gee idk maybe we dont want america becoming france?...keep sucking muslim dicks will they massacre you mo lovers saying its the joos kek idiots

I mean in general, liberals are really dumb autistic retards. They never have any facts so they make shit up and post CNN fake news articles, cry and call people names when they're inevitably wrong, and then try and project that behavior onto others because they have a zero sense of self awareness. It's why liberals shouldn't vote.

>>
wtf is wrong with u and where u live that america is the default lol