Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I really get off on going out in public with my gf, when she's wearing tiny clothes. I'm not into the ol' cuck thing and letting everybody fuck her. I just enjoy watching people look at her.

I really wanna take her to the beach wearing a thong and a tiny white top, but she's still too shy. What to do? If anybody wanna exchange experiences and/or pics, I'll leave my Kik account below.

pic related.

post kik. Would love to look at your girlfriend/10

srsly where is the kick in this
i told my gf now wife a few years ago to put her tits away - i argue if people stare.
i am a cocky cunt so idk but why would u like em gettin a free look?

Hmm.. I don't know. I feel like i got it the wrong way around. I should be feeling the way you do as well. I just don't. It find it pretty hot that she's desired by others.

Kik is: john89889

a think a happy medium is best
it doesnt bother me as much now but ppl still look
ppl say well at least im the 1 who gets 2 fuck her n be proud

What would you think about her wearing something like this then?

It's one of her bikinis, i'd love her to wear at the beach.

nips are almost out. love it.

Anybody else wanna contribute?

No?

Got any of her feet?

Hmm. Let me check. I don't think so unfortunately.

Show her belly bro, shes hot

I feel the same way. Everyones allways lookin and commentin on my ladys ass.

I think we spoke before op. I feel the same, i got my girl wearing a tiny bikini on a public beach, lots of looks by all ages, i fucking loved it

Yeah? I bet with the ass on her!! Keep posting please!!

Maybe we did! I seem to remember that ass ;) keep posting as well please !

Glad you remember it. Yeah she eventually went topless and loved it! You not got your girl in the that tiny bikini out in public yet?

Of course! How can one forget??

No not yet sadly, the weather hasn't been allowing it here. But when the summer comes, i'm certainly gonna take her to the beach ;)

Yea man shes a hottie
Shes sittin right next to me when I post these so hottttt

Yeah the thought of that is pretty sexy. My girl is just in the other room at the moment.

Wow!! That's so sexy!! Got more?

Similar situation. Wife says guys constantly grope her ass but she says she doesn't mind too much because boys will be boys. It's a little awkward but also a turn on.

I see why you would wanna grope that ass though. But out of respect I would never do it. Where has it happened to her?

Great ass on her bro! thanks you sharing.

She recently told me it was some random dude at the grocery store. Some guys are just ass holes like that I guess.

We were recently talking about all the Hollywood harassment and Metoo stuff and she casually said that guys grab her ass all the time and make sexual comments. I was a little surprised that she didn't care one bit, but she said she's just used to it.

Yeah that's pretty strange. Maybe she likes it? How's the front of her look? ;)

My gf dresses like this all the time at bars, gets hit on constsntly by men and women

oh my god. She looks like a real stunner!!! Please keep posting!! Can't get enough

She likes the attention. She's admitted that much. Small tits, 5-6", pretty.

what a blonde bombshell ;)

Not covering much

does she wear that one out?

Ha ha, no just around home, if she did im sure she would get even more attention

user I'm 100% with you.

Im no cuck and I don't want anyone to fuck my girl .

With that being said:
I just love when people stare at my girl like they want to fuck her.
it basically is confirmation/affirmation that I'm with a desirable mate and feels so good.

My girl is average hot with low confidence, she doesn't dress slutty or revealing often because of that.

but we she does or doesn't where a bra and her erect nipples are visible... others go ape and then I go ape
I just

on vacation I told her about this
since there was no chance she could run into someone she knows, she did not wear a bra the rest of the trip

she peacocked around the hotel bar and lobby with the hardest nipples..
she got BF and husbands in trouble for staring and I was hard the whole time watching it happen

oh damn that sounds so hot. I would absolutely love that!!!

i know right?!
I need to take her on vacation again ASAP

some teens also creeped on her and watched her swim nude at the beach.

Oh. Sneeky bastards with little hardons. Haha!

Still hot

only thing I do at home is open all the blinds while she showers...
>then I go outside on the side walk.
>when she comes out of the shower she is on full display to all people on the the street side walk and nearby restaurants and shops
> I watch her and watch others who notice and watch her

yea its interested to think that shell be their FAP material for years

Yeah. Haha. They'll never forget her beautiful bare tits in the water ;)

You should have let them feel her tits, with their hands! ;)

I would, not sure about legality tho...
any case its a good fantasy, I would love for her to be a specimen to examine by 18+ younger men who are inexperienced

one thing I want to do is order room service after she's already passed out nude...and allow the staff delivering the room service inspect and judge her

Ist there more?

Do you want to be a cuck?
Because this is how you become a cuck.

Go to the bar with her, tell her to wear something skimpy. She'll be excited especially after a drink or two at home

No, you're right. 18+ inexperienced guys would be great to watch inspect my girl as well. Would love to see that actually :) Letting them grope her tits and ass (maybe for the first time). Amazing.

did this on vacation as well, bartender eye fucked the shit out of her nipples
and she got a free drink
and I got to suck on those nipples after

I'll post a couple of the outfits my wife has worn out recently.

Not overtly slutty but she definitely gets gawked at.

That's a win-win-win!

I can only imagine! With a shape like that! You just HAVE to look. thanks for sharing!

And then there are the actual slutty looking outfits...

wow, you can actually see her nipples poking out.

she doesn't know why sundresses on her are my favorite
again she's self conscious and proper...does not want to be caught doing or weren't anything in appropriate or revealing in public

Yeah, they are a bit pointy. There is no containing them if she doesn't wear a bra.

She looks absolutely beautiful!

Where is she when guys grope her ass?

thanks! she doesn't think so...
this is why this dress is my favorite
only outfit she doesn't wear a bra...I won't tell her why sundresses are my favorite though

What’s your kik? You and l were talking the other day but I had to go and deleted kik.

This is **kinda** like my fetish.

If I run into a couple like you, (hot girl wearing tiny clothes and bf) I tell the gf she's so brave and I could never dress like that. Eventually we become friends and we both dress hot. At some point the boyfriend fades into the bathroom as we consummate our love.

Not sure on the specifics.

So youre the female in the relationship? Post pic!

thoughts?

I want to see that ass, user.

Got any thong pics for me?

more?

do you know this ass?

Shes very cute. and the dress makes her so sexy! Is she aware that her nipples are visible?

I don't know yet, need to see it.

my thoughts are i really wanna rail her

you can ID her by ass?

thanks! no not at all...its perfect she's flashes nips in sundresses all day, has no idea, and wonders why everyone is so freindly...its adorable
thanks! me too, its good to know she's railable

I'd love to have her dress up slutty and pose for me.

Think she would like that?

Man this is one hot thread. I like your outlooks! Im from europe so bikinis and toplessness is nbd, but its still fucking hot when men of all ages check out my girl with her thing on, hold on find a pic...

hmm not likely she's self conscious, doesn't do risqué things often, and shy...
she might if:
1. on vacation out of town with out risk of people she knows seeing or finding out
2. extremely drunk
3. if you are super charismatic and completely flatter her out of her normal clothes
4. any combo of the above

know the ass?

I will say, if you ever got her to the point of slutty & posing...she would like it very much at the time...with a little regret next day

This is a dream to see her being looked at as she walks along the beach or to buy ice cream or what ever

OMG now we're talking!! This is exactly what it's all about!!! PLEASE post more!

My girl likes to flash in public just to see the reaction

Yeah we are of the same mind on this topic! Ill check what else I have to hand to share...

I want more of her tight ass.

Does she know you post her pics?

Here is one of her trying to fix the apple TV at the same time as getting ready to go out lol.

bump to continue discussion

ooo more!

OP want to watch me jerk off to her on webcam or something?

Different angle of beach chilling. love sending her like this to check if the waters nice or to fix the sun umbrella and give people a good look at her jiggling and in action . OC. Ill keep going if there is a few in the tread interested and wanting to exchange stories...

I'm so interested!! She looks like a real stunner!

I'll contribute with a pic from our beachtrip. She wouldn't go topless though. But she did pull the top to the side for some guys at one point. I almost died from a bloodrush to my cock.

not yet, why?

anyways I know id like to see her do this for you

Nice. A hot move I like is to go in the water with her when she is topless. Get the water up to her waist then get her to take the bottoms off and give to me. When its done in a busy beach and you know people are walking and swimming by so close its like taking a line of coke!

Her is one of her wearing a insufficiently long beach dress while she bends over on purpose to show off her see the bikini crotch

Any more from you? she is sexy

mmmh. please keep going :)

Bump. This is something i want to do with my girl but shes shy aboit her body. I want her to feel sexy.

takes some time to get them into it. Take pics of her and tell her how sexy she is. Its easier on a beach where everyone else is semi nude to get her started I think

or after drinks

My gf ammost never wears underwear when we go out together in order to get people to peek at her ass and pussy and cleavage or nips. We also use a vibrator with a remote control so she can moan and drip in public. Pic related.