There was video of Trump not shacking his hand with Merkel and lot of Shitskins in comment section...

There was video of Trump not shacking his hand with Merkel and lot of Shitskins in comment section.I love how many SHITskins around the world hate him and support Angela "White Genocide'' Merkel it only proves how correct we are and how wrong they are.

fuck you faggot no one cares

Except all triggered Shitskins in video with over 5 million views

Shitskin detected

Germany is lost. They went way too far from Hitler in their apology mode, and entered a place of extremism just the same. But self-inflicted punishment.

But it was her turn :-(

Always remember there will be no white genocide if the white supermancists keep inbreading.

you semi-literate fool.

>China invites Trump to dinner in the Forbidden Palace and refer to him as Emperor (Mind you this is the first time a foreign ruler was ever invited to the Forbidden Palace in its extremely long and well recorded history).
>Trump refuses to shake hands with one of the most self-destructive leaders in Germany's history
>"Trump is scum because he didnt shake Merkel's hand! He hates non-whites!"

Did it never cross their minds that Merkel might be the scum?

Merkel is the scum, she's a vile open border, country killing, globalist piece of shit.

White genocide is made up you losers. It's just people fucking who they want

Also, life and the economy in Germany has never been better.

Much love, a Kraut.

hahaha, white-supremacist taking there. We actually live a good life in germany, whereas you have a monkey brain as a leader

Much love, another Kraut.

Had to think a little about it but i think i now know why you americans are all anti open borders. It's not only your irrational fear of change and other cultures it's the fact that everyone in the world secretly hates you no matter how left you are you still hate america for your new forign politics.

this thread is pure gold!

never change you beautiful inbred peasants

the rest of the world needs a good laugh and you are the clown that always delivers

jew cuck shill detected

no one gives a fuck
Sup Forums is that way ----->

> xi jinping butters up american idiot by letting him sip tea in public museum ...

All the way up to 2024,LibCucks.