Why do americams think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americams think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

>mfw American
>mfw 6% body fat
>mfw europoors are obsessed with Americans
Inb4 not a europoor, we know

Sup Forums is an American made product

troll thread

Eber been to america? It's fucking hard to live healty when a bottle of water costs more than one of cola. Also everything is super sweet, you can feel the sugar scratching your teeth when taking a bite. Missing regulations and lies in advertising make up for the rest.

non-fat American here.
Sadly, yes, we get taught it's ok to be a disgustingly fat pig over here.

This.....so much this. Amerifag here. Oversized portions from different food chains, too much sugar in everything (hell mcdonalds put sugar in their salads!) and anything healthy is extremely expensive here. I was overweight and lost 50 pounds. Now i have to watch very closely what i eat because of the heiniously large portion sizes and whats added to our foods. Im not saying this is an excuse for an obese person because its not but it makes staying in shape very difficult here.

Agreed

They don't.

But our corporations that fill all our food with corn and sugar think it's just fine. They lobby the government so nothing ever gets changed and people stay dumb believing that low fat foods and exercise will solve the weight problem. And if it doesn't then somehow it's still their fault.

everybody realizes it's an unhealthy lifestyle choice, but they rationalize it because muh freedoms. schools are useless because they become playthings of the politicians.

Usa isn't the fattest country tho.

American here, can confirm.

wat

>yfw America isn't even the most obese nation anymore

At least we're still #1 in losing wars.

Theres no way in fuck thats true

Nevermind i looked it up. Holy shit how did they cram that much into a fuckin shake.

> Mfw 70% of americans are overweight or obese

Maybe you should think about not eating 950ml icecream

One of those things they throwed on hiroshima

why would you think something like this?
are europoos this uneducated?

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

sure kid

yawn

Because statistics proof it. Only 30% of US population are normal or underweight

Those fat shits are wasting resources.
If Hitler won, shit like this wouldn't be happening.

the real question is
how is it possible to get that big
you gotta be drinking oil or some shit

I accept that guy's fat

kek

>Losing wars

Veitfag detected