How do I breakup with my physco suicidal, aggressive, crazy, fucked up gf of 2 years...

How do I breakup with my physco suicidal, aggressive, crazy, fucked up gf of 2 years. I'm afraid she will loose her shit snd call rape or kill herself or some horrible shit. What do?

just do it you pussy

Make her break up with you.

Easier said then done.

How???

well, has she ever cheated on you?
if she hasn't, i'm sure you two can work something out to go trough this hard phase

She's depressed because of you op, you'd be doing her a service by leaving her.

It's been 2 years. I'm past thinking we can work this out...

Wut did I do lmao?

Get her interested in someone else, or drink with one of your friends and have them fuck or even make out then act like it's just to much for you to handle and break up

Bump

She's super timid tho and all my friends have gfs. I was more wondering how I can do damage control when she goes insane.

why can't you help her feel better?
why do you want to run away like a coward?
why haven't you accepted your fate after two years?
why did you get with her in the first place? why is she dating you?

Honestly, if you’re that afraid she’d hurt herself and you have evidence to believe that. Notify someone before you break up with her. Preferably her parents or her doctor etc. Someone who can get her help.

Fake death, move to Mexico

What about if she gets mad and claims I did something I didn't. She's a feminist type so talking about rape is a 2nd nature to her.

Donkey punch her

“And have evidence to believe that”. If you have proof she’s unstable, it’ll save your ass. Talking from experience.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You’re fucked mate

No matter how much of a beta faggot you are the 1 core tenant of being a man with a shred of self confidence is to NOT date a feminist. Let them rot

have an emotional break down in public, start crying like a pussy bitch

let her, if shes that nuts her killing herself will be a benefit to the human race, just be happy she isn't trying to murder you

Exactly: you've said it, now do it!

Please explain further. I may need this advice legit.

How tho

Act like a faggot. Basically, just be yourself

What brand makes green text?

Just leave town for like 2 weeks and don't talk to her she'll get it

Do it over the phone, be with witnesses when you do it. DO NOT return any of the many texts she will start sending to you and do not anwser her calls. Also do not block her, you will need a record of her crazy behaviour in case she does do something. Make sure that if you do need to see her for any reason that you bring a third party along as a witness.

This all changes though if you live with her.

Give her my Kik and tell her you're a cuck

Classic Nokia phones

U want me to greentext?

Basically this. If you’re with someone who might lie that you’ve raped or abused them, you need as much evidence and back up before you do anything. Always have third party witnesses. Saved my ass in a court case against my ex.

The kind non autistic people use....

You know the Techies, engineers, scientists. Pretty much anyone that isn't a teenage girl that can barely log into facebook....

How do gather evidence of something that never happened??!

Not everyone's such a pussy that they NEED to be in a relationship and not every relationship is destined to work out you sniveling retard.

OP just drop the bitch, let her lose her mind for a bit and get on with your life. It's her fault if anything happens over her inability to see past a shitty relationship.

Depression doesn't work that way. Relationships are rarely the cause and they're definitely not a cure.

>don't just mention a brand name
>autistic shitpost about facebook instead
You don't actually know, do you?

You gather evidence of their behaviour that indicates they’d lie about something like that. Gather character witnesses, previous texts, anything that can help the court see her true character.

I wanna drop the bitch but I'm actually scared of her fucking up my life with false rape claims or suicide. She's the type. Aggressive unstable feminist. I fucked up dating her. It's been 2 years and I need help I've tried leaving but she gets angry and I chicken out.

>Being in your 20's and not dating girls who consider themselves feminists
But that's most of them