I'd rather have North Korean refugees than Syrians

I'd rather have North Korean refugees than Syrians.

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/2016/01/the-cultural-complications-of-chinese-tourism-to-north-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=29NDVZ6fSl8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

I'd rather have Syrian refugees than North Koreans

The North Koreans probably don't like Juche either.

The fuck.

You rather have brown people than people from your own kind?

I'm Korean and yea

>tfw your country will never be 30% muslim

Refugees are the ones RUNNING AWAY from ISIS. Important to keep in mind.

Daily Reminder:
More diversity = Good
Less diversity = Bad

All the Arab Christians and gays that already fled to the West decades ago were RUNNING AWAY from the "refugees." Important to keep in mind.

Doesn't stop them from believing that they're conquering warriors.

Me too.

(OP) #
I'd rather have Syrian refugees than North Koreans.

Feels good.

They are ISIS. Hijrah is migration jihad.

No.

Refugees who would have a problem with Christian or gay people wouldn't be going to the West. They'd be going to another Middle East country etc. They choose the West because they like the West.

t. Bad

What is wrong with you?

Koreans are disciplined, trustable and hard working people while Syrians are lazy pieces of shit who also bring their stupid islam with them.

Who in they're right mind would choose browns over asians?

Nah. They fled even before isis was a thing. After seeing how shitty they are i realize why all ottoman pashas hated arabs among 40 different nations.

See . This isn't rocket science.

North Koreans don't believe in Islam, the religion of peace.

Asians hate infidels :^)

gooks are the worst things

I don't buy it. People pack up their whole lives, leave behind everything and everyone they know, travel across the world to a strange land where they don't speak the language and don't fit in and maybe even get bullied by Islamaphobes....because "migration jihad"? No way.

Fact is ISIS kills more Muslims than anyone else. Occams razor, if Portugal was being invaded and screwed over by ISIS the way the Middle East was you'd want to get out too. A bombing or mass hit and run every few months in Europe is small potatoes compared to what is going on in Syria, etc.

Pretty sure Gook is used as a term for modern >>South

Syrians are handsome and pretty. N Koreans are ugly. You whites never know the agony of ugly people. We want improve our physical gene.

You dont know what you are talking about

Hm, I think North Koreans Girls are cute, especially the ones in the army.

Even if Syrians are more handsome (what I personally don't think), I bet they mix horribly with asian gens. Not worth the risk and the islam.

No.
This is my waifugee.

>Islamaphobes
Oh, please. This term was coined by the Muslim Brotherhood, an international Islamic terrorist organization, in order to shut down any criticism of Islam.

>if Portugal was being invaded and screwed over by ISIS the way the Middle East was
711–1249, never forget.

We're actually one of the EU countries taking in more refugees but they run away afterwards, lol.

>but they run away afterwards

Yep, guess where they're heading...

>Oh, please. This term was coined by the Muslim Brotherhood, an international Islamic terrorist organization, in order to shut down any criticism of Islam.

You like "bigot" more? Or "bully"? Why be prejudice at all? I don't believe in Islam either. Simple as that. "No thanks I don't believe in Islam". Wow how hard is that to do? That's not being an Islamaphobe. Being a bully towards Muslims is.

>711–1249, never forget.
That was not ISIS that was some caliphate. You can't be mad at them for that that's like Brazil getting mad at Portugal for 200+ years ago.

You guys really don't deserve this fate :(

The Muslim Brotherhood isn't a terrorist organization. They're terrible, but they're not terrorists.

Maybe north korean is better but I realy hate them.

>Koreans are disciplined, trustable and hard working people while Syrians are lazy pieces of shit who also bring their stupid islam with them
>hollywood tier clichés
The chinese shit on the ground i bet North Koreans do it as well

Christian Syrian refugees > North Korean refugees > escaped convicts > Muslim Syrian refugees
> South Korean refugees

what do syrians look like? i just imagine the whole middle east looking like saddam hussein

nknews.org/2016/01/the-cultural-complications-of-chinese-tourism-to-north-korea/

Actually even north koreans get shocked when they see how chinese tourists behave

Middle Eastern girls are roughly 10x better looking than a non-plastic Korean.

Yeah but North Korean men aren't

I would rather just take rich black girls as refugees.

But they're cute cute CUTE

Where can I watch the whole video? Looks interesting.

You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

During commie era Poland have taken orphans from North Korea.
Unfortunately we had to send them back after we cured them.

youtube.com/watch?v=29NDVZ6fSl8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc

No, most are from Turkey and Pakistan where ISIS is not a threat. Try again.

No refugees. No immigrants. Only Australians.

>Turkey
Learn the difference between a refugee and an immigrant, you dumb amerishart

>Only Australians
Hmmm

>Thinking your emu colonial overlords will let you dictate your policies.

Will WW3 refugees come from America or Asia?

Europe.

Only (native) Australians