Why didn't they just fug the ghost?

Why didn't they just fug the ghost?

Serious answer: That's how the monster kills. You'd die if it fucked you.

i don't know, but if this movie becomes a franchise i'd like to see one about an astronaut who gets it passed to him a couple of days before leaving earth for a solo trip and the monster coming after him in space

My nigga..

thanks. i was thinking it could be aboard a space shuttle/ISS or some sort of habitat like in "moon" or "the martian". i like to think of "gravity" but with the monster chasing sandra bullock

No he means to fuck it in the ass or something, the monster would then have to go fuck itself and die

Didn't you watch the movie?

The monster would probably break your arm or leg like it does the girl in the beginning.

When they shoot it in the head it dies for a second, take that time to fuck it in the ass

you're actually onto something. the monster has a limit to its strength. once that's determined it can be led into a trap where someone can rape it while it's caught.

This, Neon Demon, and the Babadook all pissed me off. I really enjoyed all three of them, but the stories don't have to obey any sort of rules they set for themselves and none of them have any concrete resolution except maybe the Babadook because the point is the metaphor and not the story or characters. Still liked them, just wish this trend would go away already.

When they shoot it in the head its body dissipates and turns into something else, which leads to Jay having sex with Paul so he can pass it on to a hooker. That is to say: After Paul shot the thing in the head it transformed into something so fucked up that they gave up.

>because the point is the metaphor and not the story or characters.

But that makes It Follows infinitely more interesting than if it were a straight horror film.

Would you?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

do i have to kiss her?

>any sort of rules they set for themselves

Good movies should not set "rules" for themselves. Everything they know about the ghost in it follows is based on their unreliable observations. It breaks the "rules" before the "rules" are even explained. They think it singlemindedly follows the person with the goal of killing them, when in reality it stops and waits multiple times (in the theater, on the roof of the house) when it thinks it can cause the person to pass it on more quickly by traumatizing them, which works both times. It's not just out to kill everyone, it's also trying to ensure its own survival.

interesting. so, in theory, patient zero could still be alive and possibly the only one "immune" to the monster. that'd make a nice movie, the original person finding out they've had a hand in creating an unstoppable monster

Yea. Found the brunette qter though

Yep, or it could be thousands of years old

true, but then what happens when the last person dies from its hand or natural causes? if the line of succession is broken does it just randomly pick a new victim? hopefully this movie will never be ruined by a backstory and answers

>on the roof of the house

I actually thought that the thing was on the house because it had gotten into Jay's room from the backyard, like the little pervert boy earlier in the film. And when it discovered she wasn't there, went on the roof.

That's not a "trend" in the same way that blue and orange colors for movie posters is a "trend", that's fundamentally how many of the most famous stories work

I feel like it always knows where the person it's following is though, since it can correctly navigate unknown buildings even as the main character runs away through them. Otherwise that would probably be right.
That's why the it goads people into passing it on by standing there menacingly. It might not even exist without having someone to follow, so its goal has to keep a solid amount of people in line to get deathfucked. Definitely agree that it's way better to leave its motives ambiguous so that people can piece together their own understandings.

>on the roof of the house
c'mon y'all
the form it had on top of the house was her father's.
>What's the objective of that?
Well there's multiple possibilities but idk about you but seeing my naked father doesn't feel very fucking arousing-- and would probably ruin sex for me for awhile.
this is most likely to do one or mulitple of a few things

1) mentally scar you from having sex for awhile due to seeing your naked father exposed will cause you to not be aroused for a long time meaning the monster doesn't have to readjust to another person

2) it's mentally damaging-- anytime you see your father you're going to see that naked monster on your roof. So your parental relationship is tarnished now.

3) further wearing your mental endurance down-- it's showing that it can take the form of ANYBODY and it'll further your paranoia
3A) Wearing your mental endurance down to the point of you being the girl from the opening shot who gives up and just lets the monster catch her.

I would say the monster's goal is to focus on a single person and keep whittling away at their mental fortitude until the person just gives up and lets the monster kill them

(cont) also you guys are saying the monster
>needs to survive (E.G. feed)
there's no suggestion that it "feeds" on any of its victims just that it's going to kill them.

It's most likely just some monster that hunts you down and kills you because that's what the curse does. It exists to kill it's host and the lovers of said host-- that's probably it.

>the form it had on top of the house was her father's.

But that's erroneous as all hell. The form it has on her house is a naked dude. The form it has at the pool is her father.

FURTHER

the monster is a shape shifting jellyfish-esque creature.

it wants to get close to you so it can secrete some form of neurotoxin that keeps you immobile while it does it's freaky limb snapping.
MAYBE IT DRINKS YOUR BLOOD--IDK. But there's no torn flesh or bite marks on any of the show victims.

PERSONALLY-- i think this shape shifting neurotoxin monster exists solely for killing it's host.
>PERHAPS it kills its hosts because if it can kill every single cursed person it will cease to exist and therefore be able to die???

did you watch the fucking movie?
that is how it kills you

That probably would't have worked.

Reminder that, while a mediocre movie, it's a perfect analogy for the spread of STDs, showing how everyone should preserve themselves for marriage.

i'd have to watch the film all over again to dispute you so i'll just leave it at a disagreement

What? I only remember one person being killed, (though I'm pretty certain there was another), and the girl in the beginning had her leg snapped and probably other things done to her, but nothing indicative of sex.

You die if you fug the ghost duh.

the thing is literally sexually grinding on the boy from across the street in the form of his mother when it's killing him and making sexual humping on his crotch with its crotch

go rewatch it

Eh, I'll take your word for it.

lolwat

Don't be a mong. It never showed a true form. Just the form of random people unless it wanted a specific kill.

The entire point is that they don't know what it is or where it's from. Just that it wants hot rough sex.

Kek, I guess I don't have to.

when the mommy meme went wrong

Nothing to disagree about my man. Different hair. Her dad's hair is shorter.

And the dad has a full beard at that.

You dumb cunt
I said jellyfish in reference to the neurotoxin it's CLEARLY using when it kills coolneighborkid.

It's oozing down his fucking arm

Here's your ((YOU) got me to agree)

Here's some fanservice.

i appreciate your goods but sadly i am a faggo...

please send bullets and gun to this address
523 Faggot st. Dallas, TX 76006

>movie called it follows
>not about a killer clown

>fan service
>flat as a board with a bullfrog-neck

What a great movie.
Can someone suggest something similar?

Why does she wear the bra?

If it kills the whole line of people, then it might as well not even exist anymore. Therefor it's interest is in maintaining a living lineage of people to carry it on
I was pretty sure that the dude at the pool at the end was her father, due to her reluctance to say who he was. Regardless, the objective isn't to arouse them, it's to terrify them into doing things they wouldn't normally do like fucking a bunch of dudes on a boat or some prostitutes
Remember kids, save it for marriage or an immortal ghost with rape you to death

I think the perfect way for someone to live with this problem would be to live 6 months on one continent and 6 months on another. You'd have moved by the time it got close to you.

>Remember kids, save it for marriage or an immortal ghost with rape you to death
By "immortal ghost," you mean AIDS or syphilis, and a cause of death that isn't rape, that's about correct.

Seriously, what if the chad she fucked was HIV positive and they didn't wear protection? That would have been much more plausible than some demon or entity killing people and anyone they've had sex with.

Think about it.

Aids is transmission between straight people is insanely rare even unprotected, syphilis was first cured in 1947
You could also sleep in a merry go round

Oh, then HIV, HPV, and Hepatitis B, C, and D.

FUCK OFF

So what would be the best way to kill it or trap it?
I would lead it into a thing of water and then freeze it

>tfw virgin
When will Hollywood make a movie about a guy in a college full of loose girls but who can't get laid because he's an abomination? I want a character I can relate to.