Why is it that EVERY city in america is infested with trash people like this? I cant stand them. Fucking gross, stupid...

why is it that EVERY city in america is infested with trash people like this? I cant stand them. Fucking gross, stupid, loud, arrogant, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like they're marching pretty peacefully. Are you upset they aren't brandishing weapons and shouting "jews won't replace us"?

Not every town is full of these people. Turn off the Fox news and get out of your house, faggott.

Butthurt incel detected

>Looks like they're marching pretty peacefully
I dont give a shit, have you ever actually interacted with these types of people? Or are you one of them? They are loud arrogant assholes who arent nearly as intelligent as they like to think they are. And they are all dead beat drug addicts and narcissist who are incapable of forming any healthy relationships

They're the left equivalent of right wing racist hicks. Incapable of thought, devoid of moral character and driven by feelings not rational arguments

I desperately want that sign to read: "I Have Seen Some Footage."

This, once you lose your virginity and get a job you won't be obsessed with what other people do son.

I dunno but they all try too hard to look poor

t. crust punks

you arent cool

>
>>Looks like they're marching pretty peacefully
>Incapable of forming any healthy relationships

Says the fuckwit venting to his Sup Forums "friends.” KYS

>the truth isn't cool
i know, it's a bummer

>They are loud arrogant assholes who arent nearly as intelligent as they like to think they are. And they are all dead beat drug addicts and narcissist who are incapable of forming any healthy relationships
You just described 99% of Sup Forumstards

yeah, except the way I wrote specifically "you arent cool" in no way whatsoever can somehow be turned around on me like you just tried to do. GG retard, go OD already you tryhard

You could've prevented faggots like OP?

liberals are a fucking cancer on society

>Lives in America

Haha fuck off brazil-tier pleb.

/thread

The only correct answer.

>going to some cringy virtue signaling protest meme march=forming relationships
lol youre not only mad, but also retarded

Sup Forums is an American made product

Calling people names won't make you not a virgin kid.

signed

we call them "Democrats"

They're probably saying the same about people like you, what's your point?

we call them "Conservacucks" or "Republicucks"

Well it just did get turned round on you so try harder i guess?

>You just described 99% of Sup Forumstards
including himself

You're just jealous because they're not allergic to sunlight, faggot.

>y-youre a virgin!
lol insecure faggot

I note how you don't deny the fact you're a virgn. At least you embrace you're genetic inferiority I guess.

Luckily you wont further pollute the genepool.

lol your mad and an insecure faggot.

You're the exact reason the degenerate left will win. Rather than sitting on your computer fapping to loli why don't you do something about it?

Sorry I forgot, the only thing you disgree with these cunts on is age of consent.

Learn tolerance. Otherwise, you'll soon die crodgety and alone.

Ask the people who live there. They had just as much a hand in creating it as anyone.

And you're a genetic inferior who can't attract a sexual partner.

sure thing lol. keep being mad and insecure

tolerance is the only reason you're allowed to come on this site
we just tolerate you.
dont tell people to learn tolerance

>Rather than sitting on your computer fapping to loli why don't you do something about it?
user, what are you doing right now?

And you keep being a virgin with poor personal hygene ;-)

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

As nazi's keep saying before getting knocked out on the street.

lol how stupid are you to think only crust punks have sex?

Nope i'm saying fat, smelly pedophiles who spend all their time fapping to loli and whining about sjw's on Sup Forums rather than making an effort to improve their lives don't have sex. Slight difference.

>Sup Forums
fuck off newfag

wow OP is the biggest faggot I've seen on Sup Forums today

dont live in the land of americunts but agree, it's fucking disgusting, they need to get a grip

>all that projecting
lol this thread really has struck a nerve with you, hasnt it faggot? Did you run away to the city because you thought you could recreate yourself as some deep interesting guy user? lol how many times did you get called faggot in highschool? Do you project your repressed sexual desires onto everyone you disagree with?

well every human is trash so this makes sense

tl;dr these antifa entitled scum like in OP need to wake up and realise they're not special, they never will be.

fuck off or kill yourselves, do the world a favour

it’s better than sitting on your ass all day on Sup Forums you fucking sperg

This. They want to look not-white. Kinda hilarious in light of how much of a market there is in northern asia for anything that makes you look more white.

>you made a thread on Sup Forums so that means you spend all day on it!
lol youre so stupid.

Ok. I redact that part. You'll soon die crodgety and alone.

And my comments have really struck a nerve with you right? Does the existence of people who disagree with your trigger your autism? Or are you looking for somone to blame for the fact that girls don't take you seriously (protip: regular bathing helps).

stay mad kid

Because not everyone can be rich?

go outside for once user and stop being mad, you’ll live longer

This is kind of revealing... I think for a lot on the left this is a sexual thing. THey sexually identify as LARPing protesters. - they dont know what they are protesting or care... as long as it is against what ever the cool thing is to protest these days... but then they get to go home as protesters and fuck each other with their dark fantasies.

huh

So you did run away to the city, didnt you? Does it still hurt thinking about her user? How she didnt think about you as anything other than a "brother" and would never fuck you? Do you still think being a feminist will make women want to have sex with you? Do you believe projecting your own insecurities onto people will make you feel like less of a faggot? I bet you flirt with women by talking about donald trump and how much you hate him lol

I can report that Buffalo, NY is mostly free of this shit. Of course there are a few. About 20 people squatted in a public square during Occutard Buffalo a few years ago. But, now there's no snowflakes crying in the streets. NY city seems to have attracted them from the rest of the state.

hey user, blu bla bli ble blo

this is relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
If you notice, they make EVERYTHING about sex and project their own hangups onto everyone they disagree with, even when its completely unrelated to the topic at hand

Dysgenic reproduction

KGB psyops

Progressive religious thought that's been in USA since the founding

Au contrare, I actually like Trump and think he's doing a good job. I just think whiny faggots on the internet don\t do the cause of white nationalism any good.

But on the issue, one day if you straighen up, start washing regularly lose the anime t-shirts, get your ass down the gym and get some help for the aspie outburts you might end up not being a burden on the white nationalist movement. Think on it kid.

Progressive is a statement not given by the case, you people should be aware of the cause that pansexualism has provoked.

>But on the issue, one day if you straighen up, start washing regularly lose the anime t-shirts, get your ass down the gym and get some help for the aspie outburts you might end up not being a burden on the white nationalist movement. Think on it kid.
but this all describes you user.

Research about Eugenics and Idiological Subversion. I spent a decade as a propagandist for the gov. I can tell you with absolute certainty these people are being manipulated through social media propaganda, news and other sources as well, intentionally shaping their opinions over a decade or two. A lot of big money is funding these shotgun protests, they exist to create discontent and hatred amongst the people to divide and control. All part of a narrative.

This is very telling, no actual response just 'NO U'. Are you coming to a realization that you're not actually helping user? If so i'm glad to have helped you come to this conclusion? :-)

yes thank you

Theres nothing more to it than you being all the things you bitch about in this thread, and lashing out at others who you believe exhibit similar qualities. Youre also either lying about being a WN or you are a retard who kneecaps his own movement.

Your actual lack of arguments shows you're wrong tho.

>Theres nothing more to it than you being all the things you bitch about in this thread, and lashing out at others who you believe exhibit similar qualities. Youre also either lying about being a WN or you are a retard who kneecaps his own movement.
That sounds more like what you did in this thread.

>make a thread calling out crust punk antifa types
>spend the entire thread bitching about this while all the while being WN
again, you are either lying or you are incredibly retarded.

>be loser
>too lazy to change that
>see random post online
>project all your insecurities onto that person and yell at them as some theraputic way to get your self hatred out
thats what you did.

lol almost every one of those before/after pics are of different people. Troll harder.

tfw there are 5-6 nonwhites in the pic

>>I dont give a shit
>the left is against the first amendment

what the fuck are you even talking about?