These are the European "men" who mock Americans for carrying guns for self defense

These are the European "men" who mock Americans for carrying guns for self defense

Noice
Honestly I consider this a victory
We all know it will take nothing less than the absolute destruction of Germany (and France) for them to realize that inviting two million rapefugees to their country to live on the dole wasn't a good idea and this is a small but important step on the long road ahead

the police probably have been getting a million prank calls from idiots who are joking since Germany started accepting a lot of refugees. Sup Forums idiots have created a boy who cried wolf situation for the rare cases where something like this actually happens

lmao and the little cuck didn't do anything to stop it? he actually just sat there and watched like the nigger told him to?

jesus christ yuros are pathetic. this reminds me of that knife attack on the french train and the american guys were the ones who stepped up and stopped him. yuros are emasculated pussies.

It wasn't muh Sup Forums but reality.

that's hot

I'm sure not all of the prank callers were from Sup Forums but I'm just using an example the people here are familiar with

>thought german man was joking

An article from the conservative version of Salon. You fucking intellectually dishonest piece of tradcon shit, op.

its laughable how fragile european "men" are. at least meds have some balls

>the police probably have been getting a million prank calls from idiots who are joking since Germany started accepting a lot of refugees.

>the police probably have been getting a million calls since Germany started accepting a lot of refugees.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You mean that big strong American mentality of shooting up schools?
You and your nation is fucking cancer, mate. At least the Mexicans colonising your cunt are more civilised.

>Be German
>get raped
>"it's just a prank bro xD"

Me cojo a tu hermana, pendejo

How fucking big of a cuck do you need to be to not intervene?
I bet that guy pees sitting down.

Why should he risk his life? Getting murdered is worse than getting raped. Calling the cops was the right thing to do

Jesus Christ.

Well, if he had a gun, he could just crave a few slugs on the nigger to solve the problem.

There's some physics at work here

>nigger is penetrating gf
>therefore, nigger is not facing you
>put him in a full Nelson
>the nigger can no longer stab you, because his arms are disabled

Or you could just camp with a gun, like I do.

Bears and shit, nigga.

>crave
This is what happens when you think in your own language first, heh. My bad.

Yeah but he didn't have a gun and the nigger had machete

How well can someone taking their pants off wield a machete?

>Asylum seeker
>From Ghana

What? Ghana isn't at war. In fact, it's one of the most successful countries in sub-Saharan Africa right now.

How are there "asylum seekers" from GHANA?

You don't have to be a refugee to seek asylum, you have to be to get it.

People from countries that aren't at war will head over and seek asylum, knowing they'll be rejected, because they know it will take months for the legal system to reject and deport them, and they can spend those months living like a pig in shit.

CHI

why indeed

He could be gay, Ghana is very homophobic country so LGBT people would need to flee

White Genocide

this guy gets it

It's just like my blacked anime