Your son brings home his black girlfriend

>Your son brings home his black girlfriend
How do you react?

Sell both seperately on the slave market.

at least he's not gay

If she's a disgusting hood-rat monkey beast - disown him. If she seems decently educated and can talk like she didn't grow up with a dick in her mouth, then it's all good.

this

if she's loyal and sweet I really don't give a fuck.

I have a son !?

As long as she cooks and cleans like a good little nigger it doesn't matter.

I get the feeling that a black gf, if you have a good-paying job, no criminal record, a nice car, a house, etc, would actually be a way better wife than any white girl.

Maybe. Still loses to an Asian one though.

Better than him dating a white girl
Imokwiththis.jpg

I figure it works this way:

There is a race heirarchy from fairest to darkest: asians (e.g., chinese -> filipino) -> white -> black etc.

Women are more likely to cheat/fuck 'up' on this spectrum due to Jews. Asian women with white men, white women with black men, etc. So a white man gets the benefit of an asian woman, but risks her going even further with a black man. Luckily family pressure in asian households helps here, but it is still a risk. On the other hand, there is nothing 'mysterious' or 'exotic' about a black man to a black woman, she already knows how full of shit they are. If she's dating 'down' with a white man, it's because she's already given up on black men.

Wonder if it's too late for an abortion

she probably gives his life more meaning, since black chicks are no gold digging whores when they are with a white dude

Black girls fucks better

Turn 360° and walk away

I did this. My mother told me, don't sleep with her or you'll get AIDS and Herpes. And I don't want any nappy headed grandkids, watch out she'll try to get pregnant because that's what they do when they snag a white boy.

my mother is black.

>son
Hell yes, as long as she isn't niggerish you dun good boi. Black chicks are awesome and respectful.
>daughter
Hell no, i know nigger boys and theyre terrible. Id act like i like him so she breaks up with him in a week.

> Black chicks are awesome and respectful.

You're sheltered if you think this. You must live in a majority white environment. Black chicks tend to know how to act in those environments if they grew up in them bc they realize that's the only way anyone will take them seriously. But go find a black chick from the hood and more than likely she's a hoodrat with no chance at redemption.

mfw this was my parents reaction when i brought my girlfriend home, and my mom is half black

Hide my valuables

>watch out she'll try to get pregnant because that's what they do when they snag a white boy.

> tfw I have an impregnation and interracial breeding fetish

Im from a white environment indeed, so by your point my son is dating a black chick that hangs out with white people, so your point?

Also this isnt your fault, but you underestimate just how white my environment is. Im half white half mexican and im the token minority of my friends. The last few years black people have been moving here and they treat me as their peer they can talk about race with and bitch about whitey. Often theyre coming from bad cities and wanted to leave to make money and escape violence. So even the guy that was the least niggerish was still lazy as fuck at work, but every woman i knew respected anything i provided in contrast to the spiteful white liberal bitches all over this town. Not saying your wrong in your instance but that isnt my experience at all.

lol'd

I've seen it all. I'm half black. My real point is- you can't really generalize. But I see hood girls that get out and are trying by their perception of what's acceptable is so warped by everything that they have a really hard time code-switching and understanding how to act around white people. It's one thing to act stupid as a teenager, but they see grown ass idiots acting the same way.

I blame a combination of toxic black culture as pushed by the media and lack of role models. The demise of the black church and the black family unit has absolutely fucked most black people that aren't lucky enough to have good role models of any race.

The rise of SJW culture and self victimization is only making it worse.

be careful, if you're a cuck or a beta into that stuff, your mongrel kids will not respect you.

Fortunately for me, my white dad was an alpha and my black mom was a conservative christian- so we grew up immune to white victim bs

Upstage son, flirt hard with her and give her the best sex ever

I’d ask him how much he bought her for. But in all seriousness I wouldn’t care as long as she’s not ghetto same goes for whites though

I hid all of my valuables.

go back to Sup Forums

Shake the man's hand

like father like son

Ask if I Can fuck her or one of her whore friends.

Pay for his vasectomy. I don't care who he fucks, but I don't want grandniggren.

This.

yeee boi

But Asians are ugly. They have weird faces, those eyes are weird. A hot mulatto trumps any hot asian.

I would put my face between those cheeks and bite the left one as hard as I could. Black women are sluts. They like that shit.

Colonize that shit, son.

What do you mean? If you turn 360 degrease you'll end up looking the same way before you turned. What you're thinking of is 180 degrease.

>being this new to the entire internet
This has to be bait.

warn him that if he conceives anything other than a white grandchild that he will be unceremoniously cut from my will and any other forms of financial support

I wouldn't disown him as a person and I probably would even get along with the spouse, but I'm not about tainting my clean ancestry and would for sure pop out another kid if he wouldn't provide

Nice b8 m8