American police

>American police
Not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MIUG-iLAtc
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/02/california-cop-who-killed-dui-suspect-charged-with-manslaughter-two-months-after-d-a-declined-to-file-charges/
krcrtv.com/news/local/feaster-charged-in-deadly-officerinvolved-shooting/37919922
youtube.com/watch?v=qmK8Ify3vi8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ
actionnewsnow.com/news/former-paradise-police-officer-arrested-again-in-chico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drive drunk
>flip car
>kill wife
>get whats coming to you

cop should get a medal for not wasting all our tax dollars on some faggy trial

kill yourself OP

Good draw

What? He was still moving.

That guy is a drunk driver. I almost killed myself or a stranger drunk driving. I tore my car into two pieces. Had somebody killed me point blank with no discussion, they would have been completely justified. You do not deserve to live if you cannot live within the parameters of civilized society. Tough shit, fucker.

this, fuck that faggot in the car. He's not worth my money

Then go kill youself faggot

I don't sympathize with drunk drivers, but I don't think it's up to the police to decide who lives and who dies, unless somebody is in immediate danger.

Glorious
youtu.be/0MIUG-iLAtc

>All these bootlicking edgelords
>"hurr fuck due process and rights he kilt dat fgt gud lol amerika"

>District Attorney Mike Ramsey released dash cam video of the shooting on December 10, and announced that his office would not be pressing charges against Feaster.

Hahaha! And the cops wonder why people in America hate them.

He didn't see anyone there. He was just shooting into the darkness.

>these DUI apologists

>bootlicking
There it is!
What is it with you tards and footwear?

Yeah, you're right, broham. Mistakes are final and should be dealt with after the fact as such. I forgot that you were our new messiah? Have you left the basement this week? The piss bottles are starting to reek. I'm sure your mother is concerned at this point, user.

>Thinks niggers and millennials represent America

I'd say that if you asked Americans as a whole, there would be more than a majority who would say that they don't trust the police.

>8 posts in
>blows wad

Premature shit posting can be cured with pills.

What's his name?

AM I BEING DETAINED OFFICER?!
BADGE NUMBER AND NAME PLEASE.
I SAID BADGE NUMBER AND NAME AND ADDRESS OFFICER
IT'S MY RIGHT
AM I BEING DETAINED
YEAH BUT WHO REALLY OWNS THE ROAD MAN
WHAT LAW
WHEN DID I AGREE TO THAT LAW
HELP
HHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP
POLICE BRUTALITY
OW MAN FUCK YOU THAT'S MY ELBOW MAN I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

>Endanger innocent people's lives with a 3000lbs steel cage
>It's all good bro, I'll just greet the police warmly when they arrive. I'll be fine, they've got no reason to terminate me.

>Drive while drunk
>Kill your girlfriend in a traffic accident
>Get shot in the face
Nothing wrong here.

I'm conflicted.

I fucking hate cops. However I can normally rationalize when they shoot someone because the person they shot is giving them an imminent threat of harm.

This dude, even if he was drunk and killed his wife, is scum, but all he did was pull himself out of the vehicle confused as fuck. Cops puts one round in him - for what?

I can't justify that shit, we have courts for a fucking reason.

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/02/california-cop-who-killed-dui-suspect-charged-with-manslaughter-two-months-after-d-a-declined-to-file-charges/

That officer should face longer jail time.

Yup, absolutely no justification for shooting.

Not like they can do anything to the officers. I mean they ARE surrounded after all.

Was this guy presenting a deadly threat? I can't tell if he had a weapon or not. If he wasn't then it's a no-no.

Did they test his corpse for alcohol content? I did a quick search and everything refers to him as a suspect dui, not confirmed.

ITS HIIIIIGH NOOON

HE

i mean this guy has a point, when did Sup Forums become boot lickers? the overall sentiment here is so much different than a few years back. did the jews win?

Guilty

Not according to the article. He hit a median and flipped the vehicle, ejecting his wife. The cop, instead of offering aid to the wife, sat in his car and told the dude to get out of the vehicle. After a couple tries, he gets out of the car and the suspect pulls himself out of the wreckage confused. The cops shot twice, severing the guys spinal cord and killing him. Any cops that arrived offered no aid to the woman or the dude that was shot, and one even tried to tell the guy "he wasn't shot."

Fuck you, I'll drive drunk if I want to. You're all just worthless, mindless NPCs in my universe anyways.

I don't give a fuck about what you do to the me in your universe.

>not being able to DUI
you're a shitty driver to begin with if you can't DUI properly

Get those MADD dicks out of your mouth, ride-sharing faggots.

fpbp

Good for the cop.

Fuck the faggot. Not just what he deserved.

the driver had just killed someone

You idiots are missing the point.

Even if he did deserve it, its not like the officer knew his wife in the car was dead.

An officer is only supposed to pull his pistol when he feels his life could be threatened in a given situation.

This guy staggering out of a wreck isn't a threat.

It was reported that he wasn't charged for the shooting, however later on charges were brought against him.

Yes. They own this place now. How could you not see that?

A GOOD BOI

Got what he deserved. Good for the police.

Also fuck his whore wife.

Dear bootlicking retards, you start licking boots AFTER we have our nationalist fascist government, not before it.
By licking cop boots you're licking the Jew's footwear.

How did the cop know he was drunk, though?
He's a first responder on the scene.

The dude's wife was ejected and the cops knew this. They didn't help her.

Yeah, and then you'll get shot in the head like that piece of shit and nothing of value will be lost :^) to each their own

watch the edge, faggot

seriously, Ive gotten pretty loaded and drove completely fine. there is a point though when the alcohol will fuck with your ability to drive, problem is that the point is different for everyone. .08 is so low though, I cant even feel a buzz at .08

Did he died?

But was he about to kill someone else? No!

So? She was a whore married to a drunk. Fuck her.

Yes.

The officer in the vehicle died because he slowed down instead of ramming that piece of shit and forcing his guts out his asshole.

>coming from the guy supporting a blatant murderer

I bet you wrote a report about how Jeffery Dahmer was actually a good guy in High School.

2 rounds and I agree. Bad cops do exist and this one was stupid enough to get caught on camera.
You either have laws or you don't, you can't have it both ways.

>giving aid to a corpse

Why?

I would kill him, the pig, and you.

You're an edglelord, and I hate using that word.

She wasn't DoA, she was still alive just after the crash. The cop did nothing but shoot the guy and try to cover it up.

You are right. That cop deserves two days of unpaid leave, starting the end of shift Friday.

That's not the point, at the moment of the shooting he presented no threat to anyone
Throw about your edgy "hurr hurr he would have been wast of tax dollars" but believe it or not we do have a justice system and standards that the police took an oath to abide by

The officer in the video didn't die. I remember seeing this case in the news.

I think the officer did get shot a time or two but lived.

The black guy in the video died. One of the shots of return fire hit him in the head, that's why he goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Unless you are a doctor and qualified to determine if someone is dead you are expected to render what aid you can.

I once administered CPR, including mouth-to-mouth, to an hours old corpse for 45 minutes at the order of the police.

Enjoy turning your car into the passenger trebuchet

Who cares, he was a white guy.

You're such a monsterous faggot.

>police are hereto defend us from the nig nugs

says the idiot

Cry more.

how do you know what happened? you only watched a 15 second clip of the whole event.

The officer was charged for shooting this DUI driver for no reason.

krcrtv.com/news/local/feaster-charged-in-deadly-officerinvolved-shooting/37919922

Oh no! You told me.

I hope a cop gets you soon.

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=qmK8Ify3vi8

took 2 seconds to find on google

Glad to see you're taking my advice of crying more.

There is a lot more of this video available, and it has been around for quite a while.

Look at the car bounce when burger gets out of the car.
That must be some special cop supension.

Man shot did not die, he was charged with drunken vehicular manslaughter, because of the resulting death of his wife. The officer's shooting was deemed accidental, unholstering his firearm, readying for the sudden appearance of the driver from the vehicle, mistakenly misfired and shot the person in the neck.

You can see how he immediately holsters his firearm after the shooting, which is not standard procedure when you are dealing with a possibly, still fighting person.

It's either cops or a militia. You won't prefer the militia.

At least someone tell me that this cop was charged with something or at least put on suspension, he rear ends the poor guy and kicks him in the chest for it.

Yes. The tears are flowing.

Seriously tho why are you such a faggot? Why are you so scared of cops?

Did your mom get busted for working the corner or was your dad a meth head?

>still fighting person

Where the fuck did you see him fighting in the first place?

This clip is hilarious, and I don't say that to be edgy. That cop, what the hell.

Cop killed the drunk driver by shooting him in the neck with his Glock 45. He faces a maximum of 5 years in jail.

>Man shot did not die, he was charged with drunken vehicular manslaughter

>The autopsy shows Thomas died from septic shock stemming from the gunshot wound that severed his spine.

Wrong.

>You can see how he immediately holsters his firearm after the shooting, which is not standard procedure when you are dealing with a possibly, still fighting person.

Or he immediately holstered it because he knew exactly what he did, which was murder a dude and not give a shit.

He had to pay 50k to the guy, but he got a promotion later on

I think the biker got $70,000 out of this.

Good question. Even when stormfags and Libertarians dominated. They still agreed on how shit police were.

Sup Forums grew too fast and the neocons never assimilated

Nice shot desu

Well shit that works out, I'd take getting rear ended and kicked for 50-70k. Still, that cop should have been suspended.

and it might not look like it, but the guy got a couple of broken bones

Normally, I look for anything to hang my hat on to give the officer the benefit of the doubt.

It is a tough and dangerous job.

This is one case that seems indefensible, at least based upon the information in the article that you posted.

If it is a true and accurate account of what happened, he should be facing more jail time.

This loser cop emptied his pistol and only grazed the suspect once, probably why he's dead now.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ

Exactly.. He was just shooting "anywhere" which is a right in the constitution. He can't help if someone stepped into the bullets. baka

WOAH MAN

MOM IS GONNA FREAK WHEN SHE READS YOUR POST MAN

Pic of the dead wife thrown from the car.

>>cop should get a medal for not wasting all our tax dollars on some faggy trial
you mean for wasting all our tax dollars and then some on some faggy trial instead?

kill yourself FP

>fatty immediately shoots twice
>claims the guy is refusing to get out of the car
>spends the next minutes searching for his shells
>not guilty

'murica

The cop is a worthless scumbag. He recently got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.

He probably called out for his mommy so they edited it out. Bad for the image.

This officer was charged with manslaughter in February.

Hilariously, he was arrested again two months ago in March for being drunk and disorderly.

Good to see his life is turning to shit.

Kek

What a fat faggot

Oink oink

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Good for time served and a disability pension.

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

;_;