R.I.P. Harambe

R.I.P. Harambe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg
youtube.com/watch?v=p4RWDYW9cRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill gorillas in the hood, not the wood.

>sloping criminal brow
he was probably planning some monkey business

Cry black lives matter but then do shit like this. He propably beat the average nigger intelligence too.

I see Donkey Kong won't be in the next Smash Bros game. That sniper blast attack is too much for him

Absolutely Harambe.

was wuz a good boy who dindu nuffin. He was gonna go to college and be sumfin.

#blacklivesmatter

It was tyrone killed the beast.

Another unarmed black teenager shot down in cold blood, #Justice4Harmbe

Just watched the video, he wasn'the even hurting the kid. If anything at all, he seemed curious. Was it really necessary to shoot him?

I bet my ass that the big chimp told her young not to swing on the balcony. The chimp didndu listen nothing. Chimp falls into the water "mahhhh chimp! Help!"

F

I honestly feel bad for him.

he dindu nuffin i cried

If anything would have happened to that kid, the whole zoo would be at risk for getting shut down, and they would be on the hook for a multimillion dollar lawsuit. The only outcome that wasn't unpredictable was shooting the animal dead.

all zoos are their for are our entertainment it appears but human life over a animal desu

You guys can judge me, but it really pisses me off that he had to be put down because of some mother who doesn't know how to be a fucking parent.
Press F for respect.

What you saw was the animal lives matter footage.

There's extended footage with the gorilla swinging him through the water and dragging him around.

The gorilla was dragging the kid around and that probably scared the parents shitless.

Link to that footage?
There's a fucking crybaby on my Facebook feed that's getting all "ARREST THE PARENTS!" and shit.

Riiight, if it was your kid who snuck behind a bush and somehow fell in a moat at the zoo, you'd be suing.

Literally did nothing.

Is this the handsome Japanese gorilla girls were fawning over?

Actually no, I wouldn't sue the zoo. I honestly don't think I would sue anyone ever I was raised to believe that suing is just to get rich quick an isn't right. It's her negligence that caused the whole situation to occur. So why in the fuck, would she have the right to fucking sue when no one has breached his enclosure in over 30 fucking years.

Underrated

Another father taken from his child. How sad. This only proves that the police are responsible for holding down the youth of black America.

Naw man, the zoo built an enclosure that a toddler could defeat.

That is easily foreseeable and easily preventable.

youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg

I feel a personal connection to these animals and I don't know why. They just seem so human to me.

Another innocent victim of racist white-on-black crime
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE #BLM

HARAMBEE

HARAMBEE

HARAMBEE

The mom is black, she's going to sue anyways and probably win thanks to a libcuck judge or a shitty jury.

They really feel like distant cousins, and that's super cool.

RIP, he really dindu nuffin ;_;

I hope you're proud of yourself for that one.

Here ya go, and for any other anons that want to see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4RWDYW9cRk

Gorilla lives matter
Press F to pay respect

you have to be fucking delusional to defend the mom when she was negligent enough to let it fucking happen.

f

Kek

>The mom is black
Why am I not surprised?

#apelivesmatter

Get it going.....probably too late

How exactly did the kid get inside the exhibit? What was keeping him out?

BLM has been going for some time now.

Are you drunk?

They should win.

Kek

Sup Forumsacks can't comprehend the idea that everything is not done on personal responsibility. The zoo has an obligation to child-proof dangerous animals. They will end up paying the mom some money.

The debate is not whether or not the security measures were safe (or not safe) enough to keep the child out. If the exhibit was unsafe the zoo SHOULD be in trouble but the mother's negligence is ultimately why the kid fell into the enclosure. Had the mother been caring for her child properly the child never would have gotten inside.

However, once the kid had fallen in and the gorilla began tossing and dragging this child the workers had every right to euthanize the animal. I feel bad that this animal had to die but it had to be done.

I feel this picture is somewhat relevant.

I think it's just building steam. PETA in the mix, CNN article suggesting mother is being criticized. I see some real potential here, Sup Forums. Powerful meme bestowed by Kek. Set forth unto memetic nexus on this supernova and CERN why is this allowed?

I asked how the kid got into the exhibit, you sperg. How did the kid get into the exhibit? What steps did the kid have to take to get inside the exhibit?

kek fpbp

From what I've heard no one really witnessed him getting in(?). He was noted as saying he was going to go inside though so this wasn't an accident.

I dedicate this song to Harambe

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA

he dindu nuffin

RIP Harambe
And you fuckers made Jane Goodall cry.

So, did the mother throw her kid into the moat when nobody was looking? Is that why the Zoo stressed in their statement that the exhibit had never been breached in 27 yrs or whatever?

F

i think its more their parental instincts kick in their are documentries on other animals raising species not their own

I'm from Cincinnati and live directly across the river in Newport Kentucky, ask me anything

>humans and gorillas are both technically apes
>humans are overpopulated, gorillas are critically endangered
>shoot the gorilla instead of the human

Explain this logic without using the stupid "muh species" argument.

The mom posted on Facebook. She's a religitard.

That woman's jaw is gigantic. Also a brat holding a sign to mock other brats. I hate people.

Why hide the name?

Not my screenshot

She really didn't sound that scared desu.

. That nigger bitch should be arrested. Negligence that resulted in the death of an innocent animal and the near death of her own animal.

And her names Michelle Gregg but I can't find her Facebook and I live in cincy so I guess she deleted or went private

Why would we ask you anything?

Fucking hell.

Don't. if you ask him something, he wins

Feeling right now. Stupid parents.

I watched the video

Based Harambe is obviously just trying to protect the kid from the people going fucking nuts. Gorilla was a hero

Oh good Jesus.

i unironically value the lives of gorillas more than i do black children

Which is ironic, because your daddy Tyrone wouldn't pay for your abortion.

Are people this retarded?
What did they think would happen?

Someone is gonna go down to a fucking distressed 200kg fucking ape and ask him nicely to return the child?

I mean it was a cool gorilla for not killing the kid but what if it was your kid? I'd be shooting that thing first chance I got, even if it was there making pancakes for the kid.

Because this town is a cultureless hellscape and I'd hoped the notoriety would spark interest in our weird cheese Coney obsession, terrible sports teams or crippling crime problem.

I was wrong.

:(

I hate when people us "ironic" wrong.

Yeah.no one cares.

I hate when people misspell "use".

You got me.

A typo vs using a word completely wrong.

Yeah, you got me.

I agree with this idea too.
You can see the gorilla protecting and taking care of the kid. It's when the people go crazy and the kid starts crawling off that the gorilla pulls the kid back to close its safety.
Gorilla really did nothing wrong.

it's a zoo in america, what do you expect?

I went to school with Harambe. He was a good boy, always helping anyone who needed help. He was going to enroll in college. May Harambe rest in peace.

>gorilla thinks the nog is his kid

Wew

That's ironic though. It's funny that he doesn't value the lives of black kids, when it's clear the only reason he exists because his black father valued him so little that he wouldn't even pay for him to not exist. Too much of a financial drain to begin with.

Canada sometimes you aint so bad. Keep being occasionally chill lil sapling

stupid fucking theists

# JUSTICE 4 HARAMBE
# TWERK FOR HAR-HAR