Hello /bl I'm kind of having a dilemma here. I just took one tab of LSD Wednesday night...

Hello /bl I'm kind of having a dilemma here. I just took one tab of LSD Wednesday night, tonight is Friday and I have one tab of L left. Will I be able to trip tonight considering tolerance? I weigh 140lbs and have a fast metabolism. Would smoking weed help me?

how much is on the tab? also, weed helps me considerably to calm down, so probably for you as well

If you feel anything at all it'll be very mild, you should wait.

I like to wait around a week minimum, month or two is even better because I'm a big guy (6'4", 330) and tend not to blast off

Approximately 150 mics per tab.

Thank you. I had a buddy I was going to drop with but I might save it if it'll be mild, Real L is hard to come by so probably won't waste it.

No problem man, how was your trip on Wednesday?

I wouldn't worry about tolerance after one sesh

It was great, jammed out and watched a movie. Had this premonition that I was toying with madness, not in a bad sense but it was interesting. Felt like I could pick apart every "hidden meaning" in the movie. Laughed a ton

My friend said the same thing but I don't want to wind up wasting it if I don't have to.

I never did L in my entire life

Am I missing out?

Forsure my dude

then wait. idc, it's your acid

Fuck gotta hit up a buddy of mine

He does L on a regular basis. Would you say its better to take it at a party or at home for the very first time?

Definitely at home around a very close friend. Do not recommend a party at all, too much happening and too many vibes/people.

Thanks for the tips bud

No problem man, try listening to Sphongle while tripping. It sounds like shit normal but out of the layered noises, it's perfect for tripping.

>Sphongle

haven't done lsd in 10+ years, but it's funny that you guys are still listening to that.

is salad fingers still a thing?

Like taps, rusty spoons and red water Salad Fingers? Not really.

Some faggot did a "theory" on it recently so I suppose so.

Yeah man Salad Fingers is still kicking

Thanks. Just did a listen of Codex VI and it actually sounds decent even while I'm sober-ish. Have kind of a brain-foggy-condition where I'm semi high literally all the time, so of course it could just be that too.

I've often found if I do two trips close tougher, even if I trip, the body load on the second trip is considerably more noticeable and my mental state will be a bit more anxious.

It takes about 2 weeks for LSD tolerance to reset. If you want to have the same experience on two consecutive days, you need to take twice the dose. The formula is: 1 tab x (# days since last trip/14) to have the same experience.In your case, assuming tab was standard 100ug, it will be like taking a little over 20ug, which isbarely the thresholdto notice effects. With enough weed, you might be able to get higher and get close to 100ug, but if you are inexperienced as you seem, combing weed and psychedelics is a bad idea. Wait afew weeks, or better yet a few months. Doing acid too often takes a lot of the fun out of it, and it's a great way to make yourselfbecome preoccupied with the crazy thoughts you have while tripping, which makes acid even less fun.

Hmm. I get restless but it's not like tweaky restless. Like will the body load feel shitty?

Thanks, good way to represent it. I smoke weed every time I've done LSD. I just wanted to know if it's boost the effects while having this tolerance. Thank you

Yes weed will boost the effects. In my experience, it's best on the comedown to bring the trip back if the trip was pleasant. I can't account for how much it will intensify the trip, because it depends on how much weed and how strong it is. Expect diminished effects from the acid alone, and please heed the warning I gave about doing it too often. I love acid, but had to stop doing it once I realized that it was turning me into the kind of person I would not choose to be, and keeping me from appreciating life when I wasn't tripping.

>I love acid, but had to stop doing it once I realized that it was turning me into the kind of person I would not choose to be

this.

GET IN
GET OUT

i don't understand why people need to "see it" more than a couple times.