So, My brothers...where is the torrent for Rocky?

So, My brothers...where is the torrent for Rocky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FoxBroadcasting/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=bDDSJV8cEao
hulu.com/the-rocky-horror-picture-show
themarysue.com/lets-not-do-the-time-warp/
view.yahoo.com/show/the-rocky-horror-picture-show/episode/60794108/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-let-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you want it?

for my squeeze...shes happy, i get laid...

poor Tim

he doesn't fucking deserve this

you're probably right, but I don't think they gave him a vote.

on the plus side, they will never match his performance...

I should've known Sup Forums would fail. Sup Forumsack to my true Sup Forumsrothers

This trainwreck was legitimately awful, so I don't know why you would expect anybody with any taste to possess it.

Fox is uploading clips onto Youtube but so far that's it.

youtube.com/user/FoxBroadcasting/videos

YouTube or Twitter the hell out of this. I watched because I like some Victoria Justice doing anything, but everything fell so flat.

Samefagging but jesus fucking christ. Hearing 70 year old Tim Curry saying "Don't Dream It Be It" couldn't save this scene.

>Laverne not being able to sing.

>Dr. Scott doing whatever the fuck that was.

>Brad getting cucked by Rocky and Janet.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDDSJV8cEao

the scenes of her cosying upto a Chad are triggering.IT SHOULD BE ME

>Rocky grunting during the "Brad, Janet, Rocky, Dr. Scott, Brad, Janet, etc." scene

Way to ruin the hilarity of even cutting to him in the first place.

bump for interest

Where is the torrent fuckers?

bumping for torrent

i watched this and it was absolutely awful if you've seen the original. It was completely sterile and didn't try to raise the bar or go above and beyond what the original was in anyway. If anything it was watered down and tame as shit.

>this was subliminal pro-LGBT central with rainbows in the BG everywhere and trying to make the tranny "hot and fabulous and stunning"
instead of the overtly sexual deviant which is technically the point of Dr. Frankenfurter's character which brings the "edge" and discomfort necessary for a "sex horror" picture.

>Rocky was the absolute worst acting i've seen ever-- his stumbling was triggeringly bad and i want to kill whoever acted him

Adam Lambert as Eddy was so so so fucking awful.
>Yet another masturbatory PRO-LGBT drivel slapped onto tv. LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE FOLKS.
Adam Lambert sucks total cock trying to sound like a hardcore rocker with his "aAaaaaAaaaaAaa" shit tier singing that he hasn't learned to reel in or tone down since American Idol. (He must legit think that makes him a good singer for being able to do that when really it just takes you out of the song and is incredibly off-putting and plain gay.)

Brad and Janet aren't nearly the centerpieces they were originally for the rest of the Horror show to play off in order for you to get this sense that this is some edgy degenerate shit that's going on.
Most of the time they aren't even in the frame or are played off of at all. This creates a loss of tension within the propulsion of the movie because you don't get to cling to them like you do in the original and think "wtf is happening" along with them. Brad and Janet are supposed to be the pivotal juxtaposition characters in order for you to not become accustomed to the zainy wacky shit flying at you constantly.

THE FUCKING CAMERA AND COMPOSITION
zero flat shots (a typical necessity for comedy), all dynamic angles with constant cutting.
They used a fuuuuuuuck ton of dutch angles at inappropriate times.

I'm sincerely offended they cast a mutilated man as Frank instead of d a drag queen.

I totally forgot this shit was airing. I've been a Rocky fan for nearly 1/3 of my life, though, so I guess I have to watch.

hulu.com/the-rocky-horror-picture-show

Here it is.

Oh god, rainbows? I haven't even pressed play yet and I'm already filled with dread.

Meatloaf declines the offer to be on the panel, this means this probably wasn't good at all, right?

Even the original is clouded by nostalgia. Once Eddie dies the movie goes downhill- all the best songs are before that.

Ah, fuck me.

I knew they wouldn't, but it still pisses me off.
Really, no RKO logo set at the end?? Fuck.

There's a rainbow plaque in Frank's ballroom with the pronouns "he" and "it" on it.

What did xe mean by this?

>hulu.com/the-rocky-horror-picture-show
Could someone pls rip this? It's not available in my country.

It says Be It

Haven't watched it through, but having read some reviews and posts here, seems they ripped out any hint of weirdness or degeneracy, which really is the whole point, in favour of making glorious trans seem absolutely normal - and fucking dull and boring.

Rose tint my World and Touchs Toucha Touch Me are pretty good

I don't want to look at Tim in that state

RHPS back in the day was fantastic.

>Going to a shit theater with buds
>Laughing at the bad jokes
>Banging gothy thick-fus

Where did it all go wrong.

This didn't need to be made.
If anything the only thing that needed redoing is probably Shock Treatment.

It's pronounced "thicc".

But they needed to do Rocky so they could cast Cox as Frank and have everyone gasp at how thoroughly progressive they're being.

Fortunately they've already deemed Hedwig to be transphobic, so it won't be subjected to this kind of shit.

I saw about 10 minutes of it while I was eating dinner. It felt like a Glee halloween special.

The consensus has been that Glee's Rocky Horror episode was better than this.

Wait... Hedwig is transphobic?

How is that even possible?

Because the sex change didn't magically solve all of Hedwig's problems. That's basically what all of the complaints boil down to. That it isn't some fairytale (heh) about how a gay man's life can be improved by transitioning.

Plus John Cameron Mitchell has said Hedwig isn't trans, which pissed the trans brigade off who try to insist everyone is trans (hell, same with Frank in this piece of shit, and don't get me started on the drag queens who were in the vicinity of the Stonewall Riot who are apparently now the trans women who actually led the entire gay rights movement).

please no more

If you think that's bad, subject yourself to themarysue.com/lets-not-do-the-time-warp/

It's quite telling about how trans types see themselves - utterly perfect, and so any representation of themselves (as they see it) must also be perfect.

Hence the snorefest last night - anything remotely edgy had to be removed, lest the trans community be outraged at them being slandered by suggesting they're anything but perfect little angels.

This. I just watched it (well, most of it, I had to skip through some parts because of how shit it was), and it was completely terrible. It feels like a tame high school drama club version produced by people who didn't understand the original.

The only thing sort of good about it was Tim Curry's tiny part in "Don't Dream It, Be It," because that felt like a nice tribute. But overall, it's complete shit with no redeeming value.

It's hilarious that this is so bad that no-one has bothered to pirate it yet.

From the clips I've seen, it looks like a live show (like Grease was). I know it wasn't though, so I don't get why the production values aren't improved. Were they trying to pretend it was live? Or I wonder if it was originally planned to be live but they quickly realised their shitty cast couldn't handle that.

Also, why did it air this week? Wouldn't it have made more sense to wait a week and air it right before Halloween weekend?

>ITT: Morons who have no idea RHPS was based on a play and has been performed/adapted a lot of different ways in 40 years.

Give me a fucking break. This shit wasn't my cup of tea, either, but in context (made for network TV movie) it was fine. Stop with this "NOT MUH ROCKY" shit.

Adapted from a musical, not based on a play. Of course I'm just being a dickish pedant because you're being a twat.

It's silly to say that just because a show has been staged in different ways you can't criticise it. To make it acceptable for network TV they had to take out everything that made it what it is.

They should've realised from the start it isn't something that could be done in any kind of successful way. It's what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.

>no Victoria Justice nip-slip during the pool sequence.
>Everyone fake-kissing/near-kissing during said pool sequence.

Dammit people, this is Rocky Fucking Horror. Show some skin and get those tongues down the throats.

I know this is gonna come off as "not muh" but they sanitized the fuck out of this production.

Laverne Cox is a terrible Dr. Frankenfurter. Nothing about her appearance is particularly shocking. Tim Curry's reveal in the original movie had so much more impact.

They did sorta undermine themselves there; the character's a male trying to become a female, and it kinda...dampens any shock there when you cast someone in the role who actually has become a female.

view.yahoo.com/show/the-rocky-horror-picture-show/episode/60794108/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-let-s
Does this link work?

That's the mistake a lot of amateur productions make, they cast some femboy as Frank and it loses any impact.

Now, Tim Curry and Anthony Head (easily the best Frank besides Tim) aren't exactly super masculine, but they have enough masculinity to make the part whole.

The original wasn't LGBT propaganda. The tranny character was the villain, and the gay things were used as a sort of comedic horror element. Then the resolution of the film is Frank being punished for being too degenerate.

It's such a shame that the fanbase completely misses this. They're cancer. The movie was an homage to 50's sci-fi, but sadly it's been turned into some kind of gay pride icon. The midnight showings are cancer. RH isn't a gay musical. This remake is cancer. I wish Riff Raff could zap them all with his ray gun.

Erm, no. See the guy in my pic? That's Richard O'Brien - the writer of the show. Hardly an anti-gay zealot.