How good are we gonna be with Hayward next year?

How good are we gonna be with Hayward next year?

probably good enough to loose only 4-2 to the Cavs instead of 4-0

Why would he go to a worse team in the offseason? If he leaves the Jazz for some reason I could only really see him in Indiana, he's from there and they love him.

Why in the fuck would you leave Iso Joe and Rudy GOATbert for IT?

Are you faggots morons?

The celtics won 53 games, Jazz only 51
The Celtics are in the East, the Jazz are not
The Celtics have future draft picks, the Jazz do not

The Celtics are raping the Bulls - the Jazz can barely squeeze by a Blake less Clippers

The Jazz have a bigger lead over the Clippers than the Celtics have over the 8th seed. Your team is a fraud, and I think even players around the league know that.

>we
>winning anything in the East while LeGod is there

why not just join the cleveland browns

And what about having the #1 pick?

This is as good as the Jazz are going to get, while the Celtics still have moves to make

Almost every real NBA fan wants him to go to Celtics, a traditional winner with a GM who knows how to build a team. Outside of Gobert and Hayward, the Celtics are a much better team. The Jazz's 3rd best player is fucking ISO JOE. Think about that

probably worse

Don't forget Brad Stevens coached him at Butler

the Cavs are the oldest team in the league

soon they will be dust

Why are Jazz faggots delusional? Hayward is coming to Boston and there's nothing you can do about it

Just enjoy the time left you have with him because everyone knows he's coming here

And after LeBron retires, the East belongs to Boston

This

>Thomas
>Fultz
>Hayward
>Carmelo
>Horford

How the fuck do you keep this team from scoring 150 ppg?

just because the first guy of the pack fell doesn't mean the second guy has improved

>have the #1 pick

I hear people saying celtics will pick up Hayward and griffin in the offseason

U wot m8?

As a celtics fan, I wouldn't mind the bucks winning it all. After we get ours, of course. They got a nice young team

is he the great white hope?

>Thomas
>Butler
>Crowder
>Hayward
>Horford

>Crowder
>Smart
>Brown
>Olynyk
>Fultz
>Bradley

who the FUCK beats this

Celtics fans and management are delusional. Their best player is a 5'6 manlet. They think every star player on the block or free agent is coming to them, yet they massively overrate their assets and refuse to pony up whenever there's a shot at one. They've been sitting on this Nets shit for three years with no deals made. They'll be in for a rude awakening. Even if they get Hayward, him+Thomas+Bradley+Horford+the Nets pick aren't winning anything. No rebounding. Olynyk and Smart are shit. Fuck you, Boston

Don't forget the future GOAT CROAT

Someone's butthurt.
Bulls fan?

This dude is going to be very good alongside Jaylen Brown in the near future.

>53 games
On the East. That is like 30 in the West