/нaшaмaшa/

The Return

lel, I saw you ask for this. Didn't realise it was for spuh shitposting purposes

So if she's not on meldonium anymore what's she doping with to take care of her '''disease'''

>нaшaмaшa

нeт, тoвapищ!

She needs a BBC(Big Bulgarian Cock) in her life again

>wanting to stick a cock in this thing

aren't faggot stoned in Bulgaria?

michael here

good thread

>wanting to stick a cock in this thing

Fritz, my son...

>Maria "Goddess" Sharapova
>thing

please

>just going by looks when it comes to girls

Hey, wanna try this deliicous cake? Look how nice and beautiful it looks. It's clearly superior to all the other cakes you see. There's just one problem with it. It is absolute toxic and you will die a painful death. But I swear the poison does not affect it's sweetness in any way. Wanna try it?

>not going by looks when it comes to girls you will never meet or interact with
is this the german autism i've heard so much about

i wanna fuck her not raise a family with her, my dude

She's a cheater

>not trading 1-2 in looks in exchange for a +10 boost in personality

You're not a good merchant.

>i wanna fuck her not raise a family with her, my dude

what's the point? after 2 minutes you will be done and then you become for the rest of your life a loser who claims his biggest accomplishment in life is to fuck a whore.

What else would it be for? I was surprised how quickly it was made, too. I figured a punished Maria has to exist somewhere on the Internet.

Just curious, what's the reason that Russians keep rejecting the /нaшaмaшa/?

Why does she play for Russia? She has lived all her life in the US.

She feels more Russian personally. Still grew up with a completely Russian family, always spoke in Russian at home. Her mentality and personality seem more Russian than American overall. Obviously she's more American than any of the other Russian players, but if I had to draw the line one way, I would always see her as Russian first.

is this /tennis/?

It is now

>he wouldn't fuck maria if he were single and had the chance to
low test

>has lived in the US since age 5
>has US citizenship
>gives a shit about tournaments in Russia
>gives a shit about Russia
>speaks russian on the level of someone having russian as a third language in school for two years

You tell me first why she rejects Russia.

>personality seem more Russian than American overall
>pseudo cosmopolitan marketing cow and self-centred, introverted egoist

Sorry, it doesn't get more american than this. And it's certainly not "russian".

how is this even acceptable?

mutants like her should be gassed

Careful, Ronny. Watch your words!

she's actually just 6'/181cm.

>just

and I'm a guy who is 5'9" :(

You will be okay wladislaw

Yes, and despite all of that, she STILL chose to play for Russia. She won Olympic medals for Russia. The Russian players hate her, because she's better, richer, and doesn't want to socialize with them. And she speaks perfectly fluent Russian. Her intonation is a bit flat, but it's still at the level of a native speaker.

What do you know about Russians, Fritz? I'm American as fuck, and I can tell you she doesn't come across as very American to us. She's commercialized, just like any global superstar athlete. They all speak near-perfect English and whore themselves out to their sponsors. That's not a rejection of one's own country. By your logic, Messi is a full blown Spaniard.

>manlet
>dicklet
>jawlet
>beardlet
>noselet
>feetlet
>shoulderlet

SEETHING