Cuckold thread number 2704

Cuckold thread number 2704.
This time with 6% less arguments

Oh, well I think it's very nice we can have this Christmas time to talk about burly black men pumping hot cum into our wives while we watch helplessly in high heel shoes, stockings, a ball gag, and a male chastity belt.

It's was Jesus would have wanted.

Cuckoldry isn’t not mutually exclusive with interracial sex.

How are you talking with that ball gag on? Go get me and your wife a beer.

My fiancee used to be a fun girl before she met me. She'd make out with guys in nightclubs? Shes had one one night stand, she almost had a threesome with her girlfriend amd a male friend (naked, Making out)
But ever since shes been with me shes settled down. I want to bring that fun sexy girl back again. How do i go about it?

>6% less arguments
sure pal

I like the idea of cuckold men getting tattoos. Like maybe a small, tastefully done one as a tramp stamp for their lower back.

My girlfriend is in the shower right now getting ready to meet up with her new dom/bull in an hour. :)

>tastefully
>tramp stamp for their lower back.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

When the cuckold bends over in public, you'd be able to see it peeking out from behind his whale tail.

>tattoo of a humiliating fetish
>tasteful

sure ill get the word footjob tattoo'd on my back and it wont be retarded

Some uppity cuckolds in this thread. You wanna be the boss? Go be the boss with your wife.

Tell us more

now thaaat is the ultimate bad decision right there

They just got together week before christmas. She's a sub, into impact play and other BDSM oriented things. He's more bullish, less Dom. He's successful, mid thirties, tall and fit, a good bull I would say; unfortunately I'm not getting the right vibe from him to fully get into the cuck mindset, but I do enjoy dressing her up and that today she will probably suck his dick. Last time they met he fingered her and had her suck his balls and jerk him off until he came on her tits. He really wants to fuck her, but there hasnt been an STD check.

Show us a pic of her.

my wife. AMA

Oldie but goodie

Sounds like a lot of casuals in this thread.

Why do you repost pictures all over the internet and claim their you're own as if a simple search doesn't disprove that? Why are you that fucking stupid?

That's nice.

Think she would enjoy knowing she made my big, 43 year cock hard?

I recently got my gf into black men and I can say that while it isn’t easy to watch the first time, it’s a mental arousal that surpasses the physical aspect much more for me.

That is really fucking hot. Did you pick out her outfit? What was it?

just because I have posted my wife's pics on the web for ten years and they have spread all over , doesn't mean shes not my wife

Tribute her

Any more of her?

Can't, I'm at work.

Shoot me a message on kik at lkgirls and I will later though.

Would love for her to pose for me.

The first night was a nice long sweater and yoga pants. Simple and cute. They just talked, made out and fondled.

The second night I had her wear a pencil dress, long jacket, and beanie. That's when she suck his balls.

Today, I'm letting her decide first, and I'll make amendments if necessary.

You should definitely make her wear stockings. That’s cool that the guy is dom and into bdsm.
I want to find an older guy that would dom my wife hard. Give her otk spankings while making me watch, etc

Like I just said, 43 and dom, shoot me a message on kik at lkgirls

How old is gf?

Bareback or with condoms?

condoms when fucking her pussy and ass. but oral was bare - and they jerked off on her face.

Wife is also 43. She likes girls and would love to see your wife be our little slut.

Oops, this was for you

I do. Kik me. Shybooknerd76

So how many different guys? Where were you when this was going on?

I let my GF hook up with other guys for a long time, pic related. Never watched or anything, just got pics and vids and told about it later on

Three including me. we took turns on her holes and taking pics.

I like to jerk off on my wife’s feet while she tells me about fucking her old boyfriends

i like how you say that like its a bad thing, and that being a hard core cuck is some how good or desirable,

this isnt something to be wanted. What happened to being an alpha PIMP who literally controls the fucking situation, lets motherfuckers fuck his hoes, and also has other hoes while being alpha as fuck?

seriously, you can be a degenerate while being alpha, you dont need to be a faggot degenerate.

fitting lables like cuck isnt cool, its fucking pathetic, and being pathetic isnt cool, stop listening to the jew trash

You are less of a man, how do you feel about that?

Take it easy, tough guy. I'm just not the bull for you and your wife. I can respect that.

I'm a cuck. what did you expect? I want all better men to fuck my wife

Where you located at?

You’d be better off prepping the bull

Just sent my drunk wife out to the pub with no underwear on, told her to flirt with the guys and see how far they will go.

my wifey

Ahhhh webm... do you have that as a .gif?

pics?

shut the fuck up bitch, you're cancer, your not a bull your bull shit, you gave yourself that label, bet you havent even fucked someone's wife or gf, you're just a wannabe

yeah but its 13 megs in size... not sure how to make it smaller
Sup Forums only allows max 2mb

As a bull I find the feminized man to be a thing of beauty. It's a complex state of mind, a state of complete and utter defeat ... but enjoying that defeat. To have broken them with physical force, but then softly brush their hair, or gently place a a pretty necklace around their neck. Their manhood is dead but a beautiful new woman blossoms.

shills.

>As a complete fag I find the feminized man to be a thing of beauty.

You're not a bull buddy, you go get your pictures on tumblr. You just fantasize on couples using you because you couldn't get a single person interested in you if your life depended on it.

Look, one of us is calmly embracing the beauty of this fetish, and one of us is freaking out. You really mad at me? Would you want to punch me? I'm a big guy. I could let you do it. And I wouldn't hit back. I would stand there and let you let it all out. And when you're tired, you can cry in my arms and we could go inside together to talk to your wife.

I'm not afraid of words like "fag". I am who I am and I like what I like.

My gf is 24.

Dom? What's your experience?

Just some reason I'm actually amused.

Well we’ve already exceeded the 6% rule

Has she tried two in the same hole?

I've fucked two cuckold wives, one cuckold girlfriend, and have had several cuckolds whore their partners out for me via kik.

I'd like to see her tight, 24 year old ass. Think she would like to know I was stroking my cock to her tight ass?

Right so Ive fucked dudes and Iv fucked girls but group sex make me weirded out.
I like when people watch me having sex, I just cant get into group stuff.
Whats up with me? is it just one v one for me?

See I want to see my wife with a guy who’s old enough to be her father. She’s 31 so the guy would have to be in his 50’s. I want to see them in a dlg situation that I would direct.

Thanks. For me it's more than banging guy's wives. An exciting part for me is helping husbands find that special place. A kind of calm, serene surrender. It's very zen.

She's even tighter than this pic suggests

I know YOU would enjoy her posing like a slut for me.

Do you think she would enjoy it too?

that's not very cucky, but I do agree on having an older partner for her

She needs to be trained. She liked doing it for her first dom. Generally, she doesn't get off on being slutty.

I know. It’s like I’m cucking from the top. Other things I’ve talked with her about was being totally naked in chastity and having her lay on top of me while shes getting fucked. So I can feel her body shake with every thrust of the bulls cock as it goes into her quivering pussy

She would for me.

Shoot her a quick text to let her know an older man that thinks she has an amazing, tight little ass wants her to pose like a slut for him via kik while you take the pics.

My college roommate fucker my gf two or three times. Nothing better than her telling once I returned from work how he commented how good her blowjob was (he also has a gf who apparently isn't as good as my gf in bed). It was hot to come home and she is in her robe in his bedroom, or the time he ran out of our room when I opened the apartment door. I found my gf in the room, wet and naked, and we ended up finishing up where he left off.

you can try and kik me
oski_cupple

You're going to get more than one. Mine will come from lkgirls

I have that same fetish, but took it a step further, with a bit more of an incest vibe to it.

My wife's father got divorced, and I knew he started surfing CL to meet girls. I posted ads every couple days to the CL in his town with pics of my wife (no face, just body, nude, tits, pussy, etc), and an ad saying we were coming into town and looking for a silver fox to fuck her. After about the eighth or so time of posting, i got a reply that seemed like it may be from him. I carried on a couple day dialog with him, sending more pics, etc. He was all about her, talking about how hot her body was, how much he wanted to fuck her, etc. I told him we were narrowing it down to a handful of guys, but she wanted very much to be degraded, and treated like a total whore, and so we wanted to find a guy or two who would really be able to fulfill that fantasy. He played right into that, describing all the things he would do. He kept asking for a face shot. I went as far as lower half of face, no eyes. I said we would be there on a weekend when we would actually be visiting him with our kids.

I told him we decided to meet up with three guys at the same time, and would be getting a hotel room for the evening on that Saturday night and would he join. He was absolutely in. When we arrived up there on the Thursday, my wife, told him we were hoping to get a date night in, and would he watch the kids on Saturday night. I watched his face absolutely destruct, knowing he was missing out. About an hour later, I got an email from him to the throwaway account asking if there was any flexibility in the timing. I said I would try to extend it as long as I could.

That Saturday night we went out, and I ended up fucking my wife twice and cumming in her both times. When we got home, she looked totally disheveled, and she went to take a shower. I grabbed her thong and put it in his washing machine, on top, with the cummy gusset showing.

I sent him a message saying that the two guys who did show up wore her out, and that we had to call it a night. I never could quite determine whether the connected the dots that he was looking forward to his own daughter or not.

No answer

Why do you hate him so much?
this is what I call perversion

So, what if he finds out its you and its her, wouldn't that just destroy your marriage? are the thrills part of it?

Plausible deniability. He would have to show her a series of emails where he was trying to have totally dirty sex with some random woman off of craigslist. I doubt he would show those to his daughter.

But yes, the thrill was part of it. Thought of my father-in-law seeing his daughter's pussy, tits, etc., and jacking it to her multiple times was fun.

Maybe try next time but put a blindfold on her, so he can't see her face to confirm if it's her.. And he gets to fuck his own daughter and might not even know if it'd her for sure.

I know, I'm a sick fuck. What can I say, I like incest.

Ask for the one of her at the bar.
The look is “who the fuck are you”?

I was thinking about that. She and I have gone to an adult theater once and went into the gloryhole booth. She gave two HJs and a BJ. Would be fun to do that again, and then have him come to the place during and have her blow him with both of them unknowing.

Continue please.

What if he does, he is divorced, and you were planning on her to fuck him, he still wins

How does he win?

i dont want to punch you, i want to discredit you as a fucking shill

i want to take your voice and make you disappear like tears in the rain

Yep you're a fucking faggot, you dont deserve air, stop breathing please

Most on Sup Forums fetishize it in that way though. Cucks are disgusting subhumans anyways.

Must you praise cucks so high?

I understand it's 'to each their own' and am one to say I've been sharing my wife for over 10 yrs and we both couldn't be happier.

Fuck, I've been wanting to do something similar there, except with it being my wife and my father.

awesome ass.. more?

Friends fucking the wife... she tried it once to fulfill my fantasy and became hooked from there.