Fucked up my frenulum for the second time last night. I was pretty drunk so I don't recall any pain at the time

Fucked up my frenulum for the second time last night. I was pretty drunk so I don't recall any pain at the time.

Pic related

Last time it took almost a year to heal and couldn't enjoy sex and looking back it was a big part that led to my divorce.

I love sex and new wife puts out on the reg but I fear another year of pain and shittty sex.

Anyone else have this happen twice? Was the healing time reduced the second time? Should I just get it cut out? I'm thinking to if it's not better in a few weeks. There goes my savings for new car if I do. :/

are you the most flexiable man in the world, why are you jerking off with your feet?

I feel I can't get help Sup Forums or if no one has ever been in my position before, can I at least get some sympathy? It fucking sux and i can see myself becoming down if this doesn't fix itself soon.

get circumcised

one of the guys i used to work with tore his frenulum in the back seat of his car with his wife-to-be at the time. He said "wtf are you on your period" and she assured him that she was not, turns out the blood everywhere was him tearing his own shit.

I've had my fair share of rough sex and i've never torn my frenulum. I've had inexperienced girls try rubbing dry cock and i've felt some serious tension down there, but i've voiced my concerns before any damage happened.

you are a dirty fucking diabetic stupid nigger cock sucking if it takes one year for a wound to heal.

just kys, youre a waste of space.

Don't need to go that far. Medfag here. They can just cut your frenulum off.
Shouldn't break the bank either, unless UNLESS you live here in America land of the 'free'. Nothing was ever more not true when it comes to medicine but I'm quickly getting rich from it.
It'll chat you about $15k if you live here OP, as long as you do it as day surgery, which won't be a problem.

Why are your feet on your dick?

Yeah when I first tore it, there was blood, but a few months later I really went to town and blood everywhere.

Jesus. I have only $9k saved for new car. Fucking USA medical system. So I go into debt to fix my dick. :/

Hey freak show why the fuck are you jerking off with your feet?

Haha this bloody limp dick freak won't answer my question

Let it heal. Or wear a condom or something and have less rough-as-fuck sex.

You wouldnt participate in a 100m dash with a recovering ankle, why have super rough sex with a cock that's still healing?

Haha you fucking weirdo, giving yourself a footjob, hoping your dick never heals.

Ugly dick n ugly feet

Gross

OP ur fucking gross wtf ew lol

A circumcision costs $1k - 2k in US and will be covered by insurance if medical need warrants. I can't imagine getting a frenulum removed would cost any more.

Or those the feet of a man or woman?

Is freak show OP still around?

why a gay footjob?

Ya back yet ya freak?

Hey freaaakkkkk

>wouldnt participate in a 100m dash with a recovering ankle
>wouldn't have super rough sex with a cock that's still healing
get out beta fag, lrn 2 manly man

>spending 9k on a car
Are you buying new or something? Fucking tards

samefag or autist, which is the more suitable term

ive been there OP, with my first GF i ripped it twice or thrice when we startetd fucking, especially when i took her virginity because it was super tight, but well we were 15 back then..
sucks tbh but it took about 2-3 weeks to fully heal iirc maybe a bit longer
but in the last 10 years i never had problems with it again so i wish you the best!

ah yeah and for intermediate solution.. use a condom reduces the stress on the frenulum until its fully healed then go back to bareback

>back then
>implying you're no longer 15

also checkem

I had this OP. pinch just below where it's ripped once it's healed a small bit, pinch futher down ur dick, then stretch the skin. this will make it looser it won't rip next time

OP why are your feet on your dick? Please answer.

OP really is a loser. Lol.

OP is there any reasoning why your gross manly feet are on your pathetic excuse of a penis?

Sorry OP here, was talking to neighbor. Not about this shit ofc.

Thanks for the support. I remember last time it just wouldn't heal. I can cut my arm or whatever and it's gone within a week, just this would never heal.
Also never imagined a condom would help. I thought that would make it worse, but most deff will try.
Thanks anons.

Answer me why your disgusting feet are on your nasty penis?

Fuck off faggot. Post your fat ugly feet with time stamp or gtfo

>admitting to jerking off with your own feet
Loser KEK

Yeah clearly my feet. What are you, 12?

Even if they're your wives, they are ugly man feet regardless

A fucking year? Should be a month or so tops, go see a doctor m8.