I feel really bad and angry for fantano

seriously this is like the most sensible guy in existance. a genuinely nice guy who you can actually tell is sincerely nice not just nice in theory and they pin point him for elimination?

the artful way that these people dress up their hatred is really astonishing to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppcYoem3URo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt it'll actually affect him in any concrete way. His political views are pretty clear to anyone who's not a disingenuous hack journo, and I don't see any reason why he'd get some exodus of subs

do you think the fool realizes what he has done yet? he could not have exposed himself more pathetically. the entire article reeks of ressentiment. even having said openly "I hate and envy anthony fantano because I know I will never offer anything of value or interest to the musical discourse" would be a better look than so obviously hiding behind this scurrilous political pretext.

After seeing his non-review vids he doesn't seem that nice. He likes to think he's masculine but he has the sense of humor and self-awareness of a 13 year old. He takes himself quite seriously despite the fact that he keeps saying all his reviews are 'just opinions'. And these days it seems that he's becoming more preoccupied about money despite all the donations from patreon and his camgirl-like streams. Also his taste is pretty mediocre for a person who claims to be so knowledgeable about music.

t. Ezra Marcus

He's getting paid. He'll get tons of clicks. He has a higher profile now. He's been completely rewarded by his parasite behavior. Understand that these people have no shame whatsoever.

But really, how can a guy take himself so seriously with such a mediocre taste. All his 10/10s (including classics) are nothing but Sup Forumscore.

wait are they shutting down thatistheplan? honestly that's the only fantano channel i watch

He unlisted all but 1 video on there because youtube is now refusing to monetize anything "related to Sup Forums"

Reviewbrah got hit too. I wish content creators would take action against this but since YouTube is such a monopoly and it's the only place these people who built a platform can stay, I understand why they don't and why Jewgle will continue to get away with worse and worse shit

If they keep banning shit, there will be a market for an alternative site. It will be nearly impossible to compete with google, though.

>Reviewbrah

Wait, what happened to him?

Bluechecks are already condemning him

>tfw in your lifetime melon gets fucked over
Of all the shitty youtubers, why him?

literally who?

and they?
literally who?

fuck your fake news, putin.

suck my americock you americuck

I don't even like Fantano, but this Fader article seemed unfair.

that @wolfievibes is the biggest piece of shit lol

@ op im angery for fantano too my mans u aint alone

suck my americock you americuck

fuck the fader!

fuck darth vader!

You realize that these albums, aside from the classic reviews, are Sup Forumscore precisely because fantano gave them a 10.
Not the other way around.

Well I mean they are Sup Forumscore and classics for a reason as they are usually considered the best albums by a lot of other people. Don't trip over your pretentiousness there bud.

Hey enrique, maybe you should brush up on your english before shitposting

welcome to /m*/

The internet was cool till like 2013

Now its over, they control everything. The narrative, the money, the resources

If a guy like Anthony can be branded an alt right racist, there is no going back.

Fucking sad

youtu.be/ppcYoem3URo

I hope he roasts the fucking shit out of them.

My name's Enrique but I would never shitpost like that

suck my americock americuck

Pic related, but really? Fucking putting down Reviewbrah? Christ, maybe we should've listened to the guy that sent the insider Google email. We need to destroy the fags at YT

kek

SUCK