New season goes on netflix tonight at midnight PST, six new episodes

New season goes on netflix tonight at midnight PST, six new episodes.

Whos excited? Fav episodes from last 2 seasons?

I love the christmas special, the concept of blocking someone in real life is terrifying.

The waldo movement has really grown on me too, its gone from my least favorite to one of my top favorite eps after this presidential campaign,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really excited, thanks for reminding me user.

I like Waldo too but it simply doesn't hold up with the best episodes of the series (Entire History of You, White Bear, Hayley Atwell one). Also, the black CIA guy was way too on the nose and the out of left field ending where he's homeless in like dystopian Seoul is a good example of trying to be too edgy and dark, the series' main flaw.

I thought it was supposed to be out now

Just finished the pilot episode, not bad.

DUDE RIGHT WING TECHNOLOGY HAS RUINED THE WORLD LMAO

White bear was based

I hope they make one about Sesame Credit.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

Can't wait to see BDH get blacked t b q h famalams

>You must be 18+ to post on this site.
go back to banter school, youre shit.

That's because it wasn't banter.

Its in the hands of Americans, they'll take it to new heights of cuckkino

go back to pol

>go back to pol
Where did that come from? Are you a mongoloid?

>false flagging this hard.
That reply wasn't even me to begin with.

>Its in the hands of Americans
Oh shit they're going to dumb it down now, won't they.
Well fuck. It was nice while it lasted, I guess.

I don't know, Netflix have a pretty solid track record for producing shows. And from the interviews Brooker's given, sounds like he's still got some tight creative control over the whole thing.

Rewatched it all last week, I think White Christmas is set as my favorite of the show so far. Horrible and uncomfortable endings for every main character. gave me chills. White Bear as a close second though.

I'm pretty excited, hoping for some more comedic/strange ones and less melodrama, would love to see a straight up horror episode or something unexpected.

Yes, I agree. White Christmas easily takes the cake so far.

Entire history of you is completely ovverated. You guys only like it because it shows a woman being a lying, manipulative bitch.

Trips confirm, White Christmas best Christmas. But really, I love how much they stepped up the production for it, got me really excited to see what they've got in store for S3.

So it's out in about one hour?

Hey guys, other thread here. So just to get the thing about White Christmas straight. Since that episode basically tied up all the other episodes into one world- It is save to assume that the cubicle cyclist people are just A.I.s/copies like that poor fuck and the woman in OP's pic who are put in some sort of simulation and power something. Right?

Sorry, 'OP's pic' refers to the other thread of course

>tied up all the other episodes into one world
???????

interesting theory.

I think the 15 million merits episode takes place in a world where humans all work to achieve clean renewable power, as the only way to maintain a untouched outside nature.

I doubt it. They aren't physical beings inside the eggs, they're just a projection of digital information with the ability of conscious thought, they can't generate power by themselves any more than a smartphone app can. And I'm not sure where you got the idea of all the worlds being tied together, the series has always been advertised as each episode being a discreet universe.

Season 3 is out guys

Waiting for a torrent, m8

entire history of you>>white Christmas million merits> be right back>national anthem >>>>>>waldo moment and white bear

How long do you think?

Close.
>White Christmas
>15 Million Merits
>Entire History of You
>Be Right Back
>White Bear
>Nation Anthem
>Waldo

>totally forgot this was coming out today
>remembered 15 minutes before the episodes went up
TYBG

>Cuck Mirror
No thanks. I've had enough cultural marxism for one lifetime.

Watching the first right now, anyone else?

using the word cuck makes you a cuck

Not an argument

No, you're the only one dick head.

wasnt supposed to be an argument

still not an argument

you need tae get yer hole wee man

any links yet?

Wash that titty in the sink

Right wing technology?

Give it some time. Barely enough time passed from the premiere for a couple of episodes to download.

>Techno Panic: The Series

No thanks

It's going to be Americanised crap.

I already know nothing in Season 3 can possibly top this moment

Why would people like science fiction portraying reality? They could just go outside if that were the case.

"right wing technology"

lmao, what does this even mean?

That he is a child who should not be taken seriously, like most people on Sup Forums.

What are you talking about? They're both to blame. The guy is an absolute pyscho who was willing to destroy his entire relationship based on one very small detail.

He was an asshole but so was she.

Go and tip your fedora back on plebbit.

There are so many TV shows/books/movies that do this already. It's still cool to see it all come together but it's getting old.

Thank you for proving my point.

>lmao

*Tips*

Episode 1 - 7/10
Episode 2 - 6/10

> >

kill yourself reddit

>It's a r*ddit tourist goes off on a tangent about pol out of nowhere for no reason episode

torrent yet?

You really are from redshit.

Kill yourself my man.

Epic.

Nope. Got to wait for a group to record them all.

They are a cancer. They shit up so many threads crying about pol.

First episode reminded me of how much I love BDH.

I wish they would hurry up. I'm tempted to just sign up again but don't want to give them anything because that's all I want to watch. Everything else they have is garbage. Is it on australian netfix?

And then...?

I don't know if I would hold your breath, it looks like it took a day and a half to rip all of Stranger Things to public trackers.

It was supposed to launch at 6PM for Aus. No idea if it has. Just hope whatever group recording it has a cluster of consoles to consecutively record them all.

Everything Charlie Brooker has done post Screenwipe is shit.

In the first episode she loses all her status and ends up in prison after looking psychotic in the wedding

In the second episode the main guy dies because he turned his phone back on and corrupted the VR

Fucking pirateplebs

Thanks anons. I'll keep an eye out to see if any episodes get posted but won't expect to see anything till till tomorrow night. Thanks again for keeping my hopes in check.

I'm on private trackers.

When I stopped being able to access the US catalogue I dropped them, signed up again to watch the last season of house of cards but they have nothing else worth watching so fuck them and you.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spam up every BM thread with your shitty cuck comments? Feeling a little insecure about your trembling 5incher?

It would be nice if you could keep us informed or at least tell us how long it takes on average.

Just starting the first one now. It's a bit fucking heavy handed and on the nose, isn't it?

It's up

Bryce literally gets blacked within the first 10 mins kek

I always considered this show to be warning about left wing degenerate shit and trying to get us back to basics/reality.

That's just the message it gives me as a normie anyway, intended or not.

Horrifying concepts though.

Fucking lol just got to him, first black guy you see is rated lowest and everyone's staring

Chill with the spoilers kids. There are people waiting for torrent links.

I'm one of them but if you're worried about that shit you should get the fuck out.

Episode one doesn't feel like black mirror, and has a happy ending. Wasn't impressed.

Episode two, was a lot better, I was a lot more interested in the story but they throw some dank Sup Forums memes in at the end and it made me sigh.

I hope it gets better.

>Blacked mirror

How is there no torrent up yet reee

Watched the first two episodes, disappoint as fuck so far.

DUDE MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN IPHONE LMAO

Black.Mirror.S03E01.WebRip.x264-FS[state]

>the concept of blocking someone in real life is terrifying.

oh fuck me I totally blocked out what the christmas special was about. That is a depressingly scary concept

thx beb

>Black.Mirror.S03E01.WebRip.x264-FS[state]
>no 720p

the bitrate is pretty bad too

>getting 1* reviews
>average goes lower than 1

Encodes are usually always released sequentially from lowest to highest bitrate/resolution.

No shit Sherlock

Way to ruin the episode, Brooker, you hack fraud.