Ask a straight guy that got his dick sucked by some "tranny wanna be" 3 times, anything

Ask a straight guy that got his dick sucked by some "tranny wanna be" 3 times, anything

Where do I find them
What makes them wannabes

Found thrue Instagram. Just search for your local area and spam some gay looking peoples that think they are trans. They will prolly suck anyone off like it happened with me

What makes you think you're straight after having another man suck your dick?

You're not straight if you got your dick sucked by a tranny.

The fact that I don't care and nobody will ever know. Its what you come out to people and I'm always gonna be straight. I guess I tried that

This

Retard

What stop me from saying I am. Its not like anyone knows therefore in straight. You don't know me therefore I'll be straight if I say I am

>>claims to spam girl
>>actually claimed to love her and do anything for her.
>>Almost cried when she hesitated

But it's not the truth. I can say I'm a dog but that doesn't mean I actually am.

Idk what you on about but trust me I don't give a fuck about what the most retarded forum on earth has to say about it. I'm just saying if anyone has any questions about it jeez

Would you go back to the tranny for more dick sucking, or find a better cock whore?

Its not the same. I can define you as a dog or not and it would be obvious. I'm pretty decent looking and I don't look like a gay mofo therefore you wouldn't tell if I told you.

He actually liked kissing and I didn't I hate that shit. He only sucked my dick and as a return he wanted kisses which isnt me. Plus he would suck for 5min snd then stop and then wanna hang out. I only wanted my dick to be sucked that's it I'm not into that gay shit

Anyone got this vid? I had it long time ago, it was "caramel popcorn" something.

Thought it was a pic. Was it good

youre not exactly gay but youre not exactly straight either

He jerks off in that position and plays with a buttplug. He's a Sup Forumstard, he's the one who shared the vid on Sup Forums.

He had more vids, can't remember the name of his account.

>straight
>lets guys blow him
Nice try faggot. Go fuck your dad you degenerate.

You are literally gay. Why do you lie to yourself and others?

1. How passable was the tranny wannabe? Could you pretend it was a girl and not a dude?

2. What was the head like? I heard they give better head than girls because they have dicks and know what it feels like.

3. Did you return the favor?

>getting your dick sucked is gay.

Men performing sex acts with other men is literally the definition of gay. Stop lying to yourself.

1. My dick didn't get up cuz I had in my mind that its a guy. Hr basically forced Me and took my pants off and just started sucking it
2.I guess it was good but he wasn't one of those cock lovers that will suck for 20 min. Mydick is 8inches and I needed a lot of sucking which he couldn't provide

3. Nah he didn't want anyway he just only wanted to suck dick

>calling oral sex not sex
stop lying to yourself.

Dude are you mad cuz someone got their dick sucked by a tranny in a secret place snd just felt good then dumped them. Calling people gay isn't gonna change shit boi

And neither is you doing this online. Its an argument so don't play the petty card, you lost the argument now btfo faggot white knight.

I never said oral sex wasn't sex. I called it a sex act and if two men do it then its gay as fuck.

I have been sucked off by a Cd it wasn't great. Kinda was cat fished by him. Now my trans gf can suck a mean cock.

Whats it like being gay?

you took a wrong turn at facebook, also learn to spell you fucking mongrel.

>straight
Made me zozzle mate