This chick is cheating on my mate. I knew she was a hoe when I found out she's had 7 boyfriends in 5 months...

This chick is cheating on my mate. I knew she was a hoe when I found out she's had 7 boyfriends in 5 months. And she had sex with an older guy who was her ex. I've tried talking to him but he's too beta to confront her. They only been out 2 weeks lmao. Requesting a small group of people to help. To say things like;

"She gives me good I got one 3 weeks ago"
"She was begging to meet up with me but didn't want sex coz she misses her ex"
"bruh you been going out 2 weeks? 2 weeks ago she wanted to meet but I was busy"
"She sent me pic related last week, we was flirting a little on snapchat, sorry didn't realize she had a bf"

etc etc, I know its a little mean but she sent me that fucking pic last month but I wasn't interested, then she gets with my mate 2 weeks later lol, fuck it, who's in? I'll post his insta / fb for you to message your little stories.

Show your m8 that photo, dumbass
Also
>PAR denied

your friend doesnt want his conquest to be for nothing, say that its awesome he scored a dime but that she's batshit crazy and he needs to save himself

I have, coz she sent the same pic to someone else so clearly she has it saved or something and just sends it out to guys lol. But she says its an 'old pic' and he believes that...

they barely kiss, I feel she's just using him to temporarily be happy and fill the void

she's using him because she's a power tripping bitch. if she isnt a virgin and theyve gone out for 5 months no sex, she is using him, plain and simple.

>kek

What are you some jealous highschooler.. you are the beta chump.. one day when you become a big boy you will find out the difference between a "boyfriend" and fucking some one

You are a sad pitiful degenerate
And this is not you sekrit club to bully people who hurt you feelings

Sounds like you might want to homo your mate.. because only a faggot would try to cockblock his mate who has landed a slut

Well that kinda makes a lot of sense and you don't even know her lol, here's what I know

>her only real relationship was with someone older
>together for a year
>her first for everything and did everything together
>had to break up coz drama etc

Then since then she been going from guy to guy but never actually doing anything except taking pics like she's so happy, rinse and repeat with a new guy every month etc

I'm not cock blocking anyone you moron, read what I wrote

Hey guys post things to confirm my buddy is fucking some slut

I want my buddy to belive she is sluttier than what i belive

I want to cock block my bro because im a bitchy teenage homo who can stand someone else getting dirty slut sex
Is what i read

You a homo

???

How do you think I got pic related in the first place, she wanted to meet up and shit. And my friend is a total 'nice guy' and thinks she's a nice girl when she isn't, stop derailing the thread and fuck off you don't know anything.

might be one of those things that he has to learn the hard way. Basically if you hold him back from trying he'll never know if she was a power tripping bitch or if you just discouraged him from trying hard. My vote is power tripping, but the older man may have caused sexual trauma or something you dont know about.

Cock block the cuck clown here being a middle school faggot

Let your mate fuck some slut
And learn on his own and stop being a giant faggot

You are either 13 or homo for your buddy otherwise you would get over it

And futhermore i hope when you attempt to reveal this elaborate ruse to get pictures of his slutty root and out her as a gigantic whore.. that your bestie wannabe bum bud.. calls you out for being a massive homo dog and then he falls deeper in with this girl who in turn continues to cuck him but on turboslut levels

You a homo

fake and gay you posted this shit the other day

>sexual trauma
Tell me more Dr Phil

OP is turbohomo

>is a mate who tries to get >between you and a slut really a >mate at all

You guy are idiots she won't be fucking him, Sup Forums isn't real life, if anyone actually wants to help instead of posting their stupid opinions add simplysara15 on snapchat

generally it makes girls hornier/freakier but it can also lead to severe emotional triggers that are huge turn-offs. Some cases they just dont want to have sex at all.

>kek
You are also a trap
With your catfish trapchat name

Turbohomo comfirmed

>Stop derailing the thread

How about you stop derailing your buddys relationships

Thanks Dr Oz but could you give an example

He had a good relationship, she's just using him coz he's feeling low and that which is why he's so in denial about all this, all I want is people to help me out with him