Has your musical hero ever betrayed you?

mine has

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/morrissey-bbc-6-music-interview-ukip-anne-marie-waters-rigged-vote-election-henry-bolton-sharia-a7980011.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I was younger I was huge into KoRn, and was pretty disappointed when I watched an interview with Jon Davis talking about how he think Obama is an illuminati puppet. But also wasn't hugely surprised, and it didn't take away from my enjoying their music.

Fuck why is he such a genius?!

why does he talk/type like a degenerate? is that another meme rapper?

He's legitimately going insane, I can't even tell what he's talking about half the time
One day he'll be all "peace and love" then it's all caps "FUCK CRACKERS" shit

ITT: people that don't understand Lil B

I've loved him for years, it's just painful to see him go from "buttcheeks honda accord" to bizarre racial tirades

How i feel about the internet as a whole :(

His Twitter was obviously hacked, but regardless, watch your mouth. Tyler The Creator and Earl Sweatshirt, even Frank Ocean wouldn't exist without him. You sound like a newfag.

baste

He's purging the fake based
People have been using his name in vain for far too long and a lot of you are guilty of this.

I miss the 2013 basedgod :'+(

Positively Joycean

that fax tho

>Tyler The Creator and Earl Sweatshirt, even Frank Ocean
types of shit. go listen to kendrick lamar, kanye west, bones and death grips. now that’s real music

none of these comments have a single good artist in them

obama is much worse than what you mentioned, please fuck off you liberal faggot

you can slavepreggo my bitch basedgod

Someone is a bit upset

A thousand times this
Jesus Christ!

this d e s u

This was the least offensive comment he made. You should be more upset at him trying to shoehorn #woke blacklivesmatter crap into the Las Vegas shooting.

>Lil B not mentioned in any of said comments
#based

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/morrissey-bbc-6-music-interview-ukip-anne-marie-waters-rigged-vote-election-henry-bolton-sharia-a7980011.html

his latest song is also alt-right dross

#gothlivesmatter

get outta here taylor

illuminati is a meme, but he was a puppet just like everyone else

this
woke af