Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

We have such a rich history and heritage. We must secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.

Ok cleetus, shitposting from your momma's trailer isn't something to be proud of.

White people are to blame for the downfall of our own race.

I have my own personal accomplishments to be proud of and no reason to resort to things beyond my control.

Come join us!
Discord: NayQ7k

Fucking this! Being proud of your race is just something retards who have done nothing with their lives do. IE: niggers

But securing a future for white children is.

pretty much

the same as leftards crying about black pride and all this other shit, along with bashing whites today for things they never did (slavery et al)

the white supremacist movement is trying to use the leftard movement to bring people to their extreme "side", and while they'll recruit a few mentally ill morons, they'll notice the only place they have in the world is on the fringes

love,
blue-green eyed whitey who married and bred with an intellectual Asian woman who hates leftists as much as me

What if I just want to have children who look like me and grow up safely ?

Paul, is that you?

Because being proud of something you didn't do is a concept for under achievers.

It's fucking dumb.
>not supporting the international proletariat
Explain yourself

I think more understanding of biology might help your case user

its not to say your preference is "wrong", just limiting.. you might be choosing from a shittier basket of women just to "have kids that look like you".. problem is, as someone who has 2 kids with an Asian woman, my kids still look like me.. my daughter for example changed significantly from birth, looking extremely Asian, now looks like the many blondes on my mothers side (thinner jaw line rather than the wider Asian jaw line - once the baby fat wore off)

my own sister mirrored this, she is half black but nobody even knows shes black because she looks like all the women on moms side too

I dunno if its just strong white genes or what

Dear faggot.
Please go live in a country that formerly lived, or is trying to live under communism.
Get yourself a healthy dose of reality about communism and it's real implementation.
If you're feeling extra daring go to one that is doing averagely in perspective to other ex communist countries and not the richest one.

True. White people have become weak, BUT WE WILL RISE AGAIN MOTHERUCKER

>Being a nigger and not supporting Al Sharpton
The White Pride club is a pool of drowning people trying to latch on to the heels of successful white people. If we want the white race to reign supreme we have to do what we have always done, appropriate different cultures into our own and mold it into something beneficial to us. How many black country singers are there? How many white rappers are there? We're already gaining a foothold on minority cultures, all we have to do is to do it better and herd all the little lambs into our pastures.

dont have to 1488 disu

>First the confederates
>Then the nazis
Why do you dumb faggots like supporting the losers so much?

always wondered about this photo. what was the gathering? How many were said to be there?

Pathetic, like the male rights movement. Strap on a pair and remember the white mans burden.