Make america great again

>make america great again

enjoy getting cucked white cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6TYQZd0HPs
politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071
quora.com/Can-you-buy-your-own-private-fighter-jet-like-the-F-22-Raptor-and-fly-it-over-a-city-like-New-York
bigstory.ap.org/article/1096d68fe2534437816b0d683e541925/mexican-soccer-star-alan-pulido-kidnapped-border-states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey wetback

Man, after the last ten months or so of nothing but shame tactics and hysteria from the radical Left trying to get me to stop supporting Trump, this latest shame tactic is sure to finally convince me to vote for someone other than the one man whose not a slave to the elites.

Mexicans spontaneously breaking out in sweat even more than normal

>watching a shitty old american cartoon
>making fun of americans
Wew Lad.

>Driving towards a broken bridge
>Lots of signs that say
>"Danger, Bridge under construction"

Ehhh, screw it, Fucking left wing wont tell me what the fuck to do

Enjoy the ride

>scared of losing beaner family money
>comes to pol
>confused by conversation
>googles "funny pol memes"
>"oh hey 'cuck' sounds like a good insult"
>take picture from Sup Forums
>make this thread
>get beheaded by el chapo
>3 inch cock ground into burrito filler
>fed to Venezuelan immigrants
build wall

Don't be silly Pablo. The bridge was constructed a month ago when the Don won the nomination, ahead of schedule and under budget.

have it your way Johny

Don't you have a wall to build?

As a matter of fact

nope

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Am I cool yet Sup Forums?

just stop being a NEET and you will be all set

>Roadwork in the US
>A bunch of Mexicans standing around with shovels staring at one guy doing all the work

But I build boats nigga. What do you do?

He builds walls.

>build boats
fucking keked

9/11

BUILD WALL

Not even bullshitting. Shitty small town that has nothing but boats going for it.

Want to see a 10 million dollar yacht roll over?

Come to my town.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6TYQZd0HPs

>This cocaine addicted incestuous grandpa will fix america

>I don't have to do anything

>just shitpost all day long and vote

I had always wondered if rich people regret buying a yatch after 1 year

maintenance is expensive as hell on those bitches

Do you actually have any legitimate criticisms against Trump's actual policies, or are you just going to shitpost?

No, I actually think he is a great guy

but the real problem with america ain't niggers or mexicans

the real problem are americans

american had turned against themselves

creating stupid ass shit like aggresive feminism, SJWs, gay marriage, false rape accusations, and all that shit

you guys have created a fucking degenerate chaos and now want to blame other people about it

Seriously, fuck you guys!

hes just on break, let him have his fun before getting back to work

can someone tell me why are most white people so passive?

'Degeneracy' we can fix. Demographic collapse caused by mass immigration that totally changes the cultural and racial makeup of the United States, we can't.

All it takes is one generation to go from where we are now, to high standards of excellence again. But if we're a brown-black horde of mexi-nigs with a totally different culture, we're fucked forever.

Demographics is a far more serious problem then 'degeneracy'

That would be the Jews, my taco eating chum.

>Demographics is a far more serious problem then 'degeneracy'

let me screen cap this shit, so you can enjoy a pristine white politically correct feminist america

and don't even think on spreading your legs, thats rape

Here's exactly what's going to happen: Trump will start another retarded war in the Middle East, everyone will go MURICA and a bunch of retarded assholes will enlist and come back wounded/PTSD'd, Trump will get reelected because muh terrorism, then Democrats will make a bunch of documentaries about the catastrophic economic collapse caused by the war which will be so fucking huge that it will be impossible to defend, meaning that another Democrat will get reelected and fix the country entirely, but those documentaries will make all those assholes who supported Trump extremely butthurt so they'll spread a bunch of conspiracies about how the media is controlled by liberal elites, and the relative wealth brought upon by the Democratic government will make people complacent because they forgot how fucking retarded Trump was, so another Republican, who this time will appeal to an even dumber, even more fuck headed segment of the population, will campaign on muh vets, muh liberal media and he'll get elected also for another two terms until he fucks everything up even worse than the last guy, but this time the country will truly be beyond saving.

the proxy is now ten feet higher

Okay, lets compare scenarios

Future #1: America is a communist shithole with progressive values. People revolt in a generation or two. America goes back to normal.

Future #2: America is totally transformed into a different race and culture. There is no possibility of revolt. America is gone forever.

#ImWithHer

>Let me see should I make a coherent argument for why Trump is bad
>Nah fuck it I'll just make a stupid analogy that makes no sense and has no relevance to the topic at hand

In which future there are still beaners on it?

>none

o well, never mind

>The man who has said time and time again he wants to cut down military adventurism leading us into a patriotism war.
>The man who criticized the Iraq War when it started doing that

You really do know nothing about Donald Trump do you?

Hey, lets ban mudslims and not go to war

that's basically a oxymoron, you MORON!

>laughs at biggest attack on US civilians in US history
>doesn't understand why they might not want you invading their nation

>Lets issue a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until the screening process can be improved.
>Somehow this will lead to war.

How? Literally how? Who the fuck has the balls to invade us? Nobody thats fucking who.

>not a slave to the elites

>literally is the elites
>best butt buddies with 'ol Bill an Hillary
>supports leftist policies
>has verbal diarrhea and can't even use words over 4 syllables long
>somehow is "un-elite billionaire" simply because he dupes rubes by using simple language to sound humble

>9/11

How is Juarez this time of the year?
I hear many people lose their heads over it

Sorry I don't speak bean; but lemme say this. You have to go back, I am sorry Pablo.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

>Spaniards rape Aztecs
>OP is the result

No surprises.

Hey look, a 10 year old.

Maybe it wasn't rape

maybe that aztec bitch really wanted that spaniard dick

>treat them nice so they aren't mean to us
Fuck off, go back to hiding cocaine up your assistance and trying to sneak into the US.

oh great another retard
probably posting from a stolen computer
powered by a donkey in a hamster wheel
paid for by coke money
there is probably no hope for you, but if you can impregnate a white woman maybe your kids wont be dumb :\

Yes, he's part of the elite. That's why they've tried so desperately to stop him through the media, the culture, and both political parties, with all the hysteria and chaos of a riot. Right after he gets elected the George Soros will walk out on stage, shake Donald's hand and say "It was all a ruse mate"
AH yes, the old "Don't make Muslims mad or they'll kill you" argument. If they had the power to do another 9/11 style attack, they'd do it, Trump or no Trump, ban or no ban.

>fucking keked
>9/11
That wasn't even subtle. C'mon.

This thread is as bad as the shitty people that inhabit your country and need to go back there. Saged.

Hey look, a fucking leaf.

That's part of the problem, his policies change faster than his periods come. So it's difficult to even pinpoint policies to pick apart.
>was for assault weapons ban
>flip flopped multiple times on minimum wage
>changed tax plan multiple times
>literally said we can't build the wall
>used to be a Democrat
>literally says "I don't believe that anymore" or "I changed my mind" but simple po bumpkin -20 IQ working drones eat it up and don't care

Enjoy your cartel run Kleptocracy

We're already at war with muslims you faggot. Muslims are at war with all non-muslims. You're saying we should let them into our countries because of this.

Please explain how allowing muslims in is a good thing...

Except literally everything you just said is a lie, he's been a Republican since at least the 80s, and has most of his policies on his website, which has not changed during the entire primary process.

Option #3 vote third party. The Libertarians just nominated their candidate today.

>Open borders

How about fuck no?

Look ma I can just ignore all the stuff I don't like!

>he literally wrote in his book about supporting assault weapons ban.

Why does Trump wants to be president on the first place?

What does he gains of it?

Is this son of german inmigrants really the solution to all your cuck problems?

Except as I said, he's been a Republican since the 80s, and all of his major policies [trade, immigration, his tax plan, his foreign policy, etc] have stayed completely consistent and been available on his web site since the primary process began, and none of the policies he has posted there have changed.

Saying he changed his mind on some niche issue back in the 90s or 00s isn't the same as flipflopping, and saying 'he used to be a Democrat' when he was on Larry King in the 80s saying he was a Republican is just plain out lying.

How about you don't be a whiny cry baby pussy little bitch. Open the borders.

>oh please don't hur dur I'm so scared of Mexicans and dem Terrurists

You guys are such pussies, people are like "muslims" and you guys just run behind Trumps dress like a scared 5 year old. What inferior values, what weak positions, to be so scared of other people.

Stand up for yourself, stop being weak, stop being scared.

Gonna need to see that book.

>HURR LET ALIEN CULTURES INTO YOUR NATION BY THE MILLIONS WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OR SOMETHIN?

Eat a dick.

>I need assault weapons

why stop there, you angry cucks

legalize tanks and F-22 ownership

I want to be able to stand my ground, in case some nigga with skittles wonders around his own neighborhood

I want to be able to launch a hellfire missile at his sorry nigga's ass

LOL

Trump won't make America great.

politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

No its because I believe in having a fucking country you dumb cunt.
>hur duck why even have a state or country
>YOU DON'T SUPPORT MY VIEW SO YOUR A RACIST, FAG, PUSSY, DUDE
You've convinced me, go out and preach libertarianism. Faggits like you who act like they know everything and resort to name calling like you just did are one of the many reasons I stay away from the shit tier ideology.

It's about the rights, not the needs Paco

>Get BTFO
>Change the subject

Wow, you sure impressed me. Guess #Imwithher now!

Idk seems to work well with holding the cartels back.
>night with skittles
The dude who was shot for assaulting a man who happened to be armed?
Oh no people committing crime are getting shot, that's so messed up.

We can own tanks and fighter jets.

They just can have guns.

What did he mean by this?

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

I understand your point

but you must admit that blowing that nigger to pieces with one missile comming from an F-22 seems much better than shooting him with a cheap gun

Yeah because a business man would never do a deal that was good for business. All this shows is that Hillary is corrupt and takes money to adjust her policy.

Also, believe it or not people can change their opinions over the years. This is not a bad thing. Sticking to the same policy even though you now know it is wrong is far worse.

Nice slippery slope fallacy you dirty subhuman.

you can legally own a F-22?

quora.com/Can-you-buy-your-own-private-fighter-jet-like-the-F-22-Raptor-and-fly-it-over-a-city-like-New-York

Nah, save the missiles for all the mexicans in california who refuse to leave when Trump wins the presidency.

Eh Idk if I'd call it better, just keep it simple.

Sorry, I'm not trying to name call, I'm just pointing out that it seems so scared and timid. It's time we look at our place in a larger scheme of things. In 600 years borders won't matter. We'll be in space. This whole keep us in the stone age in terms of separating nations isn't going to work in the long run.

>inb4 Jewish conspiracy about something something leftist agenda, something something cultural marxism

It's just inevitable the longer span of time you look at our existence.

>just keep it simple.
thank you

now you understand why owning a gun seems logical

but owning assault riffles and mini guns seems pretty dubious

Intereting, however why couldn't someone's views change as time went on?

bigstory.ap.org/article/1096d68fe2534437816b0d683e541925/mexican-soccer-star-alan-pulido-kidnapped-border-states

Actually the exact opposite is true. The sheer distances involved in space travel will make centralized government impossible. Either FTL is impossible, in which case mankind on one planet will be so far out that even communications with other worlds will be difficult, or its possible, in which case mankind won't stay in one mass of settled systems, they'll scatter to the winds.

Either way, the dawn of space travel represents the golden age of tribalism. The day when any group can literally just fuck off to their own corner of the cosmos, and live and exist totally alone.

How does it feel to see your best looking chicas running around with white boys?

There's someone getting cucked here and its not us.

Shiet why do Aussies get so salty on a matter they don't even belong to?

No.

Backs up my claim.

>waaaah i want to move to another country because mine sucks so bad because cartels, drugs, and beheadings
>you're c-c-cucked!

You showed us.

Answer this first.
Why do you?
You hate america but you are mad that Trump won't let you into the country illegally.

Address me correctly and I'll address your inquiry.

Say what? I can't hear you because of my purest white genes in europe.

>it's another "Mexican intellectual" giving his opinion on Trump thread

Maybe if you had more of a country and less of a parasite you wouldn't be as upset about somebody enforcing our laws on people breaking them.

>tfw finland has the purest genes and the purest memes

And yes if i were to be an american i would support Trump.

nice try beaner, i will be waiting for the first wall payment.

>Trayvon dindu nuffin

2nd mexican war when? They should turn mexico into a prison colony for all the criminal blacks, hell they might even improve it.

No puedo traducir esto

haga américa grandiosa otra vez

To begin with, I'm not OP.

I don't hate America, I like and dislike different things about them as with anything else.

I have a visa and barely even visit, once a year probably, even when I'm just 2 hours away from Texas.

>2016
>replying to kangoru lovers

stop Stop STOP!

On a scale of burrito to taco, how desperate are you to get in before the Wall gets built?

Ok I'll tell you why I am a Trump supporter. America whether you agree with it or not is the leader of the first world. If america is able to secure it's borders and make america great again that means the rest of the first world can follow.
Making america great makes Australia great. That's why I care and that's why I hate dumb beaner scum like this dumb faggot.

He's a typical leftist piece of shit. He has no arguments. He just hurls retarded insults and then refuses to address any actual arguments because he knows he will be defeated by logic every time.

Illegal immigrants are bad for everyone.