Pitbull hate thread v2.0

Pitbull hate thread v2.0
>2018
>still owning a pitbull as a pet
Absolutely no reason to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0_x2MyeOUQ
necn.com/news/new-england/PetSmart-Groomer-Badly-Injured-in-Pit-Bull-Attack-in-Hyannis-Massachusetts-467013363.html?amp=y
youtube.com/watch?v=qnTJJfJLfo0
youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muzzled dog is a well behaved dog.

y so specifically pit bulls?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0_x2MyeOUQ

why do fuck are you guys spamming threads about pitbull ?

Ugly ass cunts that people keep as pets.

>Pitbull

no such breed as pitbull
what dog breed are you referring to?

If you're some technical jackass, then I guess it applies to all sub-breeds

Just in the news today; pitbull mix or purebred, they're both unnecessary: necn.com/news/new-england/PetSmart-Groomer-Badly-Injured-in-Pit-Bull-Attack-in-Hyannis-Massachusetts-467013363.html?amp=y

If he takes off the mask, will it hurt?

"But it's how they're raised not the breed" says every fucking retard right after pitbull mauls a fucking toddler. Friends ex's pit lab mix bit me when I was literally handing my friend his wallet

SNOWFLAKES HATE PIT BULLS!!!

>If you're some technical jackass, then I guess it applies to all sub-breeds

it's not about being technical. there is literally no breed named pitbull - nor pit bull.

there are either
american pit bull terrier
american staffordshire terrier
or american bull terrier

those are, in order, larger to smaller - all 3 look very similar, with size being the main difference.

take a look as to whether or not a "pit bull" is a good watchdog or not.

they're not innately mean or vicious dogs. they, like german shepherds, rottweilers, and even the little jack russell, need (mind) strong owners to establish themselves as leader.

any dog left to the leader position will do what it wants about everything, which can mean a vicious/mean dog.

any person who thinks a "pit bull" is a bad animal is completely uneducated about dogs.

the news doesn't tell you about any other breed attacks, yet far more attacks exist that are not caused by "pit bulls" than those that are.

fact.

>"But it's how they're raised not the breed" says every fucking retard right after pitbull mauls a fucking toddler. Friends ex's pit lab mix bit me when I was literally handing my friend his wallet

was the dog taught the toddler's status is higher than his/her own?

did your friend ever teach the dog what behavior was appropriate? or did he allow the dog to lead the group?

your friend is a fucking shitty owner, who no doubt let the dog do as it pleased. i bet you have other things you could say aboutyour friend's dog - like - going through the trash, pissing/shitting in the house, chewing whatever it wants, being on the couch, being petted as it growls at a neighbor, etc.

Lol no they don't, it's conservative christian mom types that hate pit bulls.

I go in houses for a living and there's two breeds I won't go in if they're free

pit bulls and border collies

both are insane and violent

my good friend for years was mauled by her family dog, in fact most pit bull owners I know have some incident but they all turn a blind eye

actually the libtards love pit bulls

the dog with the most attacks recorded in statistics is actually a black lab.... the most popular dog breed according to the akc is also the black lab
pitbull attacks are common because theyre becoming more and more popular literally half the dog owners in my neighborhood own pitbulls
not to mention dumb niggers trying to look tough are the common pitbull owners
its also a controversial topic so news sources and shit are likely to report on it
they have a right to dislike pitbulls because in my opinions theyre not the best breed either but outlawing them or any other dog breed is just fuckin ridiculous

fucking brained washed idiot listen and believe whatever people say you obviously never had a pitbull best fucking dog race i ever had

What's the fucking problem.

Mr Worldwide

that was kind of awesome

by black lab i meant to say all labrador retrievers.... ended up typing black lab because i have a black lab lol

>dog protects property
>gets killed
>bad dog for protecting property

dumbfucks

>were the cops notifying the property owner they were there?
>dog could have been on a chain?
>what are these questions no one is asking?

Idiot.

Small breed 'Lap Dogs' have a far higher incidence of harming people (though to be fair, their jaw/bite pressure is far less compared to a larger breed).
The only reason 'Pits' get such a bad rap (along with Mastiffs/Rotties/GS's/etc..), is because asshat people don't train them properly, OR train them to be aggressive (think the criminal/dog-fighting elements of our charming society).

No dog is inherently worse than any other re: attacking people.

It's the people who make the dog, 99.99% of the time. (always have to make an allowance for the random mentally disturbed animal, who's reason for behaving badly can't be leveled at simple training/lack thereof).

I like dogs... but I couldn't eat a whole one.

I had two black labs and they were so friendly they wouldn't even fight back when hurt. They protected and cared for the kids, chickens and cats. Though both had completely different characters these properties where the same. I guess they're a bit too dumb to really do stuff in their own will.

And yes those things are definitely in the breed. You can get lucky or train a lot but some things you cannot really get out.

This sounds as dumb as those people who talk about 'one race, the human race' or whatever.

let say dog owner is in their fenced yard with their dog
people walk by, the dog charges the fence, barking
owner calls the dog, dog doesn't stop
owner goes to the dog
says sweet shit, like "it's okay buddy, those are just the neighbors"
pets dog on the head
pets dog on the neck

whatever dog is treated this was has been taught:
it's okay to charge the fence
it's okay to bark at people walking by
it's okay to disobey the owner
not only is all that okay, but the owner also praised the dog for these violations by petting it and talking in nice tones.

any dog allowed to act that way has a bad owner
any dog allowed to act that way can be vicious

You're missing the point. Ignoring the fact that black labs outnumber pit bulls which might explain the difference in the unadjusted number of attacks, the actual issue relates to the fact that pit bull attacks result in very different outcomes of attacks by pit bulls vs. other breeds. I would much rather deal with an aggressive golden retriever or short haired pointer than a fucking pit bull that has a fire hydrant for a head/neck, a billion psi bite, and an impossible tolerance for pain.

i have a black lab too and mine is the same way except i definitely wouldn't say he's dumb.
the point was, black labs are seen as what you described, sweet and loving but statistics say theres higher numbers of black lab attacks than even pitbull
german shepherd is also a breed high on statistic list of dog attacks, and is also rated highly by akc in popularity
popularity of the dog effects the stats of the attacks
also yea, i wont deny the last part but proper training is required for all dog breeds and some need special treatment, pit bull is one of them
the person in the other pitbull thread made the perfect point of knowing when to reward your dog and when not to and how most people just dont get it which i think is a large contributor to the problem

>a billion psi bite

i can think of 5 dogs right away that have higher bite force than a pit.
my fucking american bulldog has higher bite force than a pit.

so, good job being fed blue pills all day

LRN2DOG

>take a look as to whether or not a "pit bull" is a good watchdog or not.

my american bulldog is an insanely better watchdog than ANY of the pits

a kangal
more than 3 times the bite psi of a pitty

google kangal vs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTJJfJLfo0

youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ

>inb4 muh watchdog

I hate all dogs in general.

you must not realize that people don't post videos of going into peoples' yards or houses and not having any issues with a dog, let alone a pit bull.

dummy

it is still 2017 mate.

Second video had nothing to do with any intruder, dumbfuck.

Found the shitbull owner nigger dog sympathizing apologetic.

Check em

>Second video had nothing to do with any intruder, dumbfuck.

has zero affect on my post, dumbfuck

seriously. sage and hide

Who gives a FUCK? I shouldn't have to rely on everyone owning a dog to spend all of their attention establishing a harmonious dominance hierarchy in their own home just so me and my kids are safe at the park. Most people are fucking idiots who can't "learn2dog" as you young retards would put it, so ban the fucking monsters.

I used to live near West Chester Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Wilmington Delaware and every dew rag wearing degenerate nigger scum would walk around with 2 or 3 of these on a leash. They are not only the nigger of dogs, but the dog of niggers. Every nigger makes it a point to have these things, and train them to jump fences and attack the white man.

You think not? Go to any nigger place. Go to Ferguson. Go to Detroit Michigan, and then just ride around and count the kind of dogs you see niggers have, and what kind they are.

They should be permanently banned, them and the nigger have a link in their nigger simian brains.

This... Holy shit..this... un contestable 100% truth... i'm shocked that this much logic is on /b

Sounds like u are scared little pussy.
Does your neighbor have a pit and u shit your self every time it barks?

>so ban the fucking monsters

when you get rid of a symptom, you haven't removed the illness
in time, the illness will present a different symptom

Edgy boi being edgy. Make it your priority next time your pet or child is mauled by one of these beasts.

im not OP, but if neighbor had a pit that was aggressive, charged the fence or otherwise showed that level of aggression. I would shoot it in the face with a 1oz shotgun slug. The neighbor could sop up it's brains with what ever the fuck he can find.

It's not a person "right" to terrorize the neighborhood with their fucking dog.

Get a real dog

Leyland, we also have a female.

This is exactly why I love my pitbull mix dogs. I don't like people. I don't want your dumbshit ass coming on my property. So I keep a breed that works fabulously as a guard dog. My dog is perfectly well behaved and will not attack anyone that hasn't earned it. Dogs should be treated with respect. People who have been bitten by a pit probably deserved it from being retarded.

Proof of this? I've had idiot kids on multiple occasions provoking my dog through my fencing. You are damn right if my dog had been able to get through the fence it would've fucked those kids up and they would've deserved every second of it for not respecting what a powerful animal my dog is, or dogs in general.

Just because most people keep little yipper "dogs" that don't matter if they aren't trained properly does not give you the right to treat all dogs like they are teddy bears. They are not. and people who treat them as such should be shot. They are loving creatures who are some of the most intelligent on the planet next to (some) humans.

The illness is people being fucking morons. Not letting them have potentially dangerous dogs is the same logic as not letting every redneck and nigger have whatever gun they want. Ban people from having pits or any other dangerous dog unless they get a license that shows theyre responsible enough to train it correctly

>The illness is people being fucking morons

yes, that's exactly the point of

sure, they are the second most tolerant breed of dogs

Everything is fine until they decide you have to die because you sneezed.

DOBERMAN MASTER RACE.

holy fuck I don't know why but this is so funny

That's not what a dog protecting it's property looks like

dpends on region, cause here they love rotwiellers

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

and pitbull owners are niggers

You're confused. Snowflakes love the martyr breed. They defend it like its not a workhorse and instead a giant loveable family dog.

niggerdog is the worst

Miami blue.
Best dog I've ever owned.

Oh no, not this retard again

some dickless faggot cut your dog's ears in half

Op gets btfo in a previous thread now makes a hate thread lmayo;

mad niggers are mad

bite like a butterfly, get stung by a bee

The pitbull dindu nuffin

Why the people do this?

It's not that simple, you should be aware when you are dealing with their master to not do anything that could be perceived as aggressive. You should also always greet the dog first and make sure that they are okay with you. Also, your shitty attitude towards them is not helping. Dogs are acutely aware of emotions especially pits. One of my pits will leave the room if I so much as sigh or curse. They are very sensitive animals.

In reality, you did something that warranted a reaction from the animal, you just don't realize it.

>dog probably isn't participating in any dog fights
>lmao let's cut his ears to make him look dangerous and make ME look tough for owning a BADASS dog
soyboy in denial

>being this retarded

Says the lil bitch white dude who wouldn't step in any of those locations. Have Pride in something you accomplished, not something that you have zero imput.

Meanwhile I have never had issues with any dog in my life, despite approaching every single one I meet, including strays. It's all in how you approach and treat them, even improperly raised pups can be handled if you do so with care and respect. They are not teddy bears. they are living creatures that are more intelligent than some people.

pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs

some people are just retarded, they think having mutilated dog makes them look badass

This one is trained well enough to walk around Chicago without a leash. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

cutting ears in dogfights is only so the other dog doesnt grab its ears dobermans ear cropping is purely for looks and always was
(youre right in most cases though)

Yesterday. Walking my dog, on a leash, small 8 months old female scenthound. I saw a girl sitting on a bench with a pitbull 2 meters away from her. It saw my dog and went straight for the head. Two of my fingers are halfway cut, because I tried to open its mouth so my dog can live another day. I never wish anyone this, it was so terrible, I thought my little girl is dead for a moment. I didnt have a gun or a knife, only if I had, motherfucking little shitbull. Pic fucking related.

>I can train the instinct out of a dog
People this dumb shouldn't be allowed to own a goldfish let alone a pitbull

Until she mauls someone, and then it "wasn't her fault".

On a side note, the most dog bites are caused by labs, and they have just as much potential to cause damage, yet are seen as much "safer" than pits. Pits are actually number 13 on the list i believe, so if you want to get rid of pits based on this type of logic, you're going to have to get rid of 12 other breeds first.

If you're done pretending to know something, which you dont, you should shut the hell up.

Its done to prevent their ears getting ripped up in dog fights. Sometimes its also done to make the dog look tougher. Either way its a horrid thing to do in my opinion.

Also a person who uses the word retarded is in themselves retarded for failing to understand societies standards. Some of us have fucked up families too you simple insensitive fuck.

pitbulls are the masochist level of pet owners
>get pet
>get mauled
i'd rather get a psychopathic murderer as a room mate

>prevent their ears getting ripped up in dog fights

yeah, pitbulls are not aggressive at all
STFU faggot

It's not fair to criticize people for owning an animal that they have never had any bad experiences with. It the same as criticizing someone for eating a pizza with toppings they enjoy because someone else is deathly allergic to them. Sure, pit bulls are dangerous, but most aren't. You have to take into consideration that most pit bulls aren't vile fuck tards that want to eat babies. You only think that way because you only expose yourself to the negative stories of them eating babies.

You can't actually be this stupid. There are more bites by labs because there are more labs probably by a factor of 100. How many of those lab bites resulted in death? Fucking kys.

struck a nerve there uh?
sorry but having a mutilated niggerdog is not badass and makes you look retarded

sure there are. lets see a statistic that backs you up.

>purely for looks
that's what i said.
>let's make him look tough so that i'll look tough
people who have "dangerous" looking dogs are usually the biggest pussies

pit bulls are no more dangerous than rotties or labs or chihuahuas. infact, more people are injured each year by chihuahuas, not because they are bad dogs, but because people don't think they need to be trained, then get up in their face because they see dogs as nothing more than a plushy toy, when infact they were and are bred to have a purpose, which is not to be your plushie.

but muh protecshun from robbers