I said this before and I’ll say this again. I hate niggers, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, cathoics, and fucking feminists

I said this before and I’ll say this again. I hate niggers, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, cathoics, and fucking feminists.

Christmas break?

Be more clear. By niggers and the rest, do you mean everyone with black skin or just the ones that act like monkeys/niggers?

and lots of people hate you too, nobody cares

What's an Hispanic?

>scapegoats others to avoid taking responsibility for his own problems
If your life sucks own it. Don't shift responsibility. Do what it takes to get off meth and out of the trailer park.

I feel like the trailer park meme does a disservice to racism against whites. Most whites do not live in a trailer park, so basically its like shooting blanks if you mean to offend a white person.

yes they do

>my message is clear, niggers, jews, mexicans, and all types of asians stink! And I hate em!

White trash racists very often live in trailer parks. If they can generalize so can we.

bait is clear, /thread

Proof?

But at least he likes conservative christian chinese people.

I follow your logic. Just saying I dont think its very effective. But you do you.

Clayton Bigsby

ewww

Holy Father, WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT

good for you. want a cookie or someshit?

Hey, anybody wanna talk about Minecraft?

>hates fucking feminists

then don't do that

Not really. I bought it on my phone the other day and played for like 15 minutes. Some four legged animal that looked like a pig walked by, and i touched it and it ran away. Shortly after that I lost all interest and uninstalled it.

I don't even care if you exist or not...

Catholics? Who the fuck are you, Maria Monk?

im athiest and i hate anybody who is religious

kek
nice dubs

Well i hate you too I guess?

well sweetie, they hate you too.

The only diff. is that they will be dominant majority in a few short years. Enjoy genocide you white scum.

Dude....I literally just got done arguing with 2 women.

On a post about a shirt with the words "I dont fuck with fuckboys"

Ya know what my mistake was? I called them female, I shit you not. They are sitting there calling me a fuckboy and all this shit but losing their mind cause I call them a female because its dehumanizing.

God damnit I'm fucking shaking. FEMALE!?!?

FUCKING FEMALE!?!?!?

FEMALE IS THE MOST VANILLA THING YOU CAN CALL A STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

I'm literally gonna lose my mind over this shit.

Mind you I did not literally call them a female I said "Female tears ITT"

Literally just drained all the willpower I have to stay in this gay world. Like what the fuck. Male and Female seem so fuckin...tame...

I also asked since they are calling me a boy can I call them girls? Holy shit was that the wrong answer.

10/10 turning the other cheek

calm your tits, faggot. no point in arguing with them and no point in getting mad over it.

I only have horses, no birds here, faget

Really what it is, is that I didnt expect to be arguing. I literally didnt expect to be defended my use of the word female against people calling me far far worse things.

It just blew me away, I didnt realize it went that fuckin deep.

Literally calls me a fuck boy in one post and the next post calls me dehumanizing.

It hurts user, I cant make that one work in my fucking head.

there there, user. i love you. i hope that makes you feel a little better.

no homo, though