Sup Forums rage thread

Sup Forums rage thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jzgDtmAGeBg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fyHCVeBX5w
feministing.com/2015/03/19/remembering-why-redefining-masculinity-is-important/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=6fyHCVeBX5w

I can barely tell if this is spinal tap esq humor or not with this fucking host.

I don't quit get it.

Is he making a humorous point by being a weakling or?

Where's the fucking punchline?

> men be men for thousands of years
> nu-male faggots decide it's time to rethink what it means

Fire up the ovens.

Beta leftists cucks are going to get crushed by superior alphas anyways, they don't have to redefine anything lmao.

> animist spirit banishers cure sickness through trepanning for thousands of years
> medical faggots decide it's time to rethink what it means

wtf

Nice comparison, fuckboy.

Go dance around in a circle like a poof, it's the current year after all and men should start chopping their balls off.

Spirit banishing isn't integrated into our psychology you idiot, masculinity is.

this guy is just not funny at all

I've watched some of his other videos and he's actually funny as hell. Like he almost mocks the shit he works on. He does one about these snow flake kids who think they are telepathic called the indigo kids and it's hilarious. One of the only vice journos who has a little wit.

>slumber party in the woods

Camping?

Eunuchs and castrati were a thing too, also british colonial dandies ect; Greece legit went full homo and it wasnt wrong in their eyes.

you are simplifying something to a degree that brushes over hundreds of years of history.

I don't think there's ever just been a point in time where "men were just men"

this is fucking stupid

it's Vice tho, not surprised

What a bunch of fucking faggots

It doesn't annoy me that they're gay, it annoys me that something that should be completely private has to be open and public in the name of progressiveness.

This is fucked

We need to change masculinity into something better defined by females, they are the sexual selectors so men should be the kind of men women want.

feministing.com/2015/03/19/remembering-why-redefining-masculinity-is-important/

>feministing.com/2015/03/19/remembering-why-redefining-masculinity-is-important/

They are so stupid, strong men make strong nations, without them all the feminist bullshit will be eradicated by Islam.

What would cause her to believe this? She obviously takes this as fact. If I don't know something, I just look it up after saying "I don't know." Just wtf