Sit inside house

>Sit inside house

>Police are at door because some kid swatted wrong house.

>Son dies

So now all I do is just sit inside and wait to get shot.

'Murica
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192147194.html

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192081124.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoredTutor36
twitter.com/InfoDropper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Americans always shooting each other?

buddy, you don't have to wait for some 12 year old to make a mistake to get swatted at the wrong house. the swat team makes that kind of mistake by themselves all the time

They were setting up an ambush, which is standard in these calls. They surround the place with police and snipers before they make contact. In this case, an innocent unarmed man opened his front door because he heard a noise and surprised some knuckledragger setting up an ambush, who shot him without thinking twice.

It's textbook negligent homicide, and the officer involved needs to face the consequences of killing an innocent unarmed man. I'd call it murder, because they were there to kill him, rest assured, but they'll never convict a police officer for murder because it's something no judge can allow because it would mean that the same people whose testimony weighs so heavily in their decisions, are criminals.

Guess this needs to be updated

>inb4 qualified immunity

>Be American

>Get shot

It's safe to say that "living" is probably one of those "constitutionally protected rights" that would nullify qualified immunity for this officer's civil liability in the matter.

Its sad to see Sup Forums became full on republican.

It'd be nice if we could show up at officers houses and shoot their dogs and children and get away with it like they do.

I hope Wichita has deep pockets because their police department is going to cost them 10s of millions of dollars (the man's lifetime worth plus all the emotional damage to his entire family and his two kids, 30 or 40 million doesn't even begin to cover it) when this finally hits the courts.

Trolls led to shills led to newfags trying to fit in led to an echo chamber of emty (You)s and le epic trollan

Never mind the fact that the call was fake, in a hostage situation what kind of cop shoots an unarmed man on sight? For all he knew the guy could have been a hostage running out of the house.

A surprised one
A negligent one
A scared one

And last but not least, one who doesn't give a shit about anyone's life but their own, while serving in a position of power that someone of their poor caliber had no business doing.

This must be that "freedom" americans keep telling me about

Does this mean the mans family is probably lawyering up right now?

If they're not, they're fucking retarded.

but being a cop is hard and scary, so they should be allowed to fuck up and kill people.

Being a cop seems to be the only profession where you can colossally fuck up on the job and still continue to do it.

> Be Canadian
> Laugh everytime

Goddamn I love muh freedom.

They're going to charge the kid with murder instead of the cop and he's going on administrative leave with pay while it blows over until the next cop shoots a crying unarmed man on the ground next week where the cycle repeats.

>commits a crime
>gets assassinated

good.

It's the same in the military, dude, You and the lads can do ANYTHING until someone outside the circle lives long enough to make a believable report.

"Dead men tell no tales" And in professions where killing is part of the job, that expression in in the mind of every person.

only if you're an American cop. Any other civilized 1st world country comes down hard on cops if they act like retards and get someone killed
>yank pigs are literally african warlord tier

blame stormfront taking over Sup Forums for that. Sup Forums 5-7 years ago used to be far more reasonable, now everything has to be as far right as possible or you're a leftist shill

Look at police training. Every one of their training scenarios they show is "look how dangerous every suspect is".

Every time someone in the media criticizes them things like this or disproportionate response, they put them in their training. And their training is always "uncooperative guy won't stop moving, guy gets out of view momentarily, guy comes out with a guy"

In every training scenario every person is a potential threat. And there's no scale of threat. An aspie tranny headcase is having a suicidal meltdown? End them. Get swatted? Shoot first, ask questions later. A woman appears to be armed even though she called the cops about a burglar? End her. Guy tries to pull up his sagging pants? He's reaching for a gun. End him.

And the police unions ensure they will never get in trouble. Oh sure, there will be an endless barrage of protests, but nothing happens from them. They'll promise to review their procedures, and make halfassed suggestions. But cops will rarely go to jail.

And the core of the problem, the training, the pumping them up and militarizing of them to treat every situation they're going into as the most deadly environment they've ever been in? That'll just keep on going.

The fact that people can use the SWAT team as a method of murdering someone will never be called into question. They will all be ready to fire first, without verifying the situation or communication.

The police are as much a danger to the populace as the criminals. And when these issues are brought up, some man-sized twinkie in their faggy freddy mercury mustache comes rolling out and calls victims on these "brave men and women who serve"

Fuck them.

They're dumb as fuck and also cowards.

1/10 for making me reply.

>Being a cop seems to be the only profession where you can commit 2nd degree murder on the job and still continue to do it with several weeks paid vacation afterwards and can use PTSD as an excuse to get early retirement with a huge ass pension and a settlement.
FTFY

Sup Forums is literally unusable as an echo chamber. We don't have a voting system (up/down, like/dislike), no way to link your ideas to an idenity (like a profile or at least a post history), now way to avoid objection. Don't use words if you don't know what they mean, you stupid donkey.

You've never been to pol, have you?

>be canadian
>get arrested for saying the wrong words
>get arrested for looking at the wrong art
>get arrested for not letting niggers fuck your wife

keep on laughing.

The vast majority of our cops are or try to be good people. But they have way too much power & the kind of freedom to majorly fuck up with people's lives in the balance, without consequence, we usually reserve for major corporations.
Even a scant few high profile convictions for blantant fuckery in the line of duty would have an enormous effect on their mindsets, why that STILL hasn't happened is well beyond me.

He's saying it's an echochamber of noise and he's right.

>Play video game

>Cops show up and shoot you for answering door.

>man-sized twinkie in their faggy freddy mercury mustache
top kek
>be american
>repost Sup Forums propoganda while hugging AR15 to hold back the tears of living in the most expensive 3rd world country on the planet
>get shot anyway

Shit. Guy comes out with a gun i mean. I hate when i do that.

Although a guy coming out with a guy might still provoke a lot of cops to shoot. their manhood would be threatened.

>Another american getting shot

Is this even news anymore?

no, actually that's incorrect in this case

>Be someone living with your family, don't even play video games
>open door and get shot by a surprised cop setting up to storm your house.

The gamer who was the target gave out a fake address that happened to be this random guy's house.

shut up cuck

>murrican gets shot
Who could have possibly seen this coming?
US is basically South Africa tier at this point.

You're conflating vanity with entertainment. (You)s are our currency here.

I live in Wichita, about 1.5 miles from this. Ya the police department is already in the shitter here and this is just adding to it.

How long until small towns make their own police force?

>Be murrica
>get shot
>call amberlamps
>get shot
>call poise
>they shoot you for good measure

>get to hospital
>get shot

After a couple of years, the police release a redacted report that explains how you resisted arrest even after you were dead and somehow managed to vote in the next election anyway
>murrica

I'm conflicted
On one hand, some innocent dude got offed by an incompetent police officer
On the other, that's one less retarded Kansas inbred alive

It always has been kiddo. Welcome btw.

When you only kill the UNARMED retarded Kansas inbreds, you're left with a bigger problem.

Small towns have always had their own police forces.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Eeey! The first swatting death! Time to celebrate, they've been saying this would happen for a while

At least in ZA you can expect that's a nigger who'll shoot you
In the US anything goes

I'm an American and I've not been shot or shot at yet.
I own two non automatic rifles, and to be fair, with all the bullshit in the news and media buying and AR15 is really difficult now, the demand for them rises and the price just keeps going up.
I'm not a Sup Forumstard either btw I'm actually not racist, but I'm not a cuck either. which is weird because the people use this board don't think you can be in the middle, you literally have to be hitler or you have to be a cuckol, no in between

wow that sux.

What's your address? We can have you swatted and then you can come back and talk about acceptable civilian losses.

Small towns don't have a police force? next time i'll rape someone in Wyoming

better to not be shot by some chunky incompetent retard who think's he's John Wick squeezed into a uniform for the crime of opening a door

twitter.com/GoredTutor36

take screenshots, fuckers been swatting all over, pretty much implying that he called a bomb threat/swatted a COD event and the the FCC

Do you even try

I live in Mexico and have been robben twice and had one home invasion where they took my family at gunpoint while they robbed the house. Guns are illegal here save for hunting. The US has it right with regards to guns. Needless to say we now have (illegal) guns.

Man, someday non-American will realize you can use a burner to SWAT random Americans just to see if you can get to the news.

It would be just terrible.

That's because you are incompetents who don't form a militia and kill the druglord in his manor lol

>take screenshots, fuckers been swatting all over, pretty much implying that he called a bomb threat/swatted a COD event and the the FCC

Another of his dumbass aliases.

>gets robbed
>buys guns
>next robbers take the guns too

twitter.com/InfoDropper

That's so sad to be honest. But how come Americans are so fucking obese? Look at his mother for fuck sakes. A walking pile of fat. Jesus.

>open the door

>get shot

>end up on the floor

>everybody go to my funeral.

Really makes you wonder.
With their natural resources, Mexico could be such huge global and economical superpower if they weren't retarded.

Massively overprocessed, chemical infused, shit food & sedentarianism as a way of life

I remember when this site was completely apolitical other than the anti-authority and anti-PC contrarian vibe. Most of the posts made on Sup Forums would have been met with laughter and spammed into oblivion. Nobody even bothered to pretend to be religious.

Good times.

Conservatism is a disease that is killing the internet.

This was always the reject club; says something that those of that mindset started swarming here.

If my country didn't follow populist parafascist propaganda for 60 years and the biggest province seceded from the country we could have too

All the more reason not to let retard kids online.

They give out their name, or their address. They leave a fucking trail that any moron can follow. And then they call some rosy cheeked fat kid with HideMyAss and a Twilo API in South Dakota a faggot on Xbox Live and suddenly your house is being ventilated by a bunch of amped-up barney fifes in tac gear.

That is no excuse man. There are a lot of vegetables and other stuff you can buy and make yourself a decent meal.

They got to the point where vegetables are more expensive than processed food. They either don't want to fork extra time cooking or they have to go back to their shitty jobs

Too lazy, rather be fat
murrica.

>answer the door
>get shot

Yeah, one of the reasons the food is this way is because it's cheaper to manufacture, & thus to buy. Most wouldn't think of a "decent" meal as anything but shitty because their tastes are accustomed to it.

That's rich coming form an American, where organized crime is integrated into your political leadership.

Well thats what happens when racists left wingers take over the rest of the internet, or anti God propaganda.

I'm not american

>anti God propaganda
Please. What exists as official text is propaganda for that in itself.

Well, where from, so I can fling geographically accurate denigrating comments at your country?

Murrican here. Frankenfood and the consumption of insanely sweet beverages imho. It is the poor that are most affected by it; I live in a nice area and I go months without seeing ham-planets like this. I travel a lot so I buy much of what I eat at farms or farmer's markets. I'm height-weight proportionate and I eat pretty much whatever I want. Obesity comes with poverty in this country which is very counter-intuitive; I understand the confusion of someone looking at the US from the outside.

This is my hometown. Shit happened a few miles from my apartments.

>All the more reason not to let retard kids online.
the kid was never online, swat got the wrong house

Story on that third one?

I guess that is your opinion, but Jews would rather you didn't believe in God anyway, so good goy.

When pic related happens,the world will know peace

>Obesity comes with poverty

I'm not him, but you need to look at things more clearly. It's ignorance and impulsiveness that bring both poverty and obesity, and both are tied closely to race and culture.

they could make fresh produce, sure. But you have a bunch of fat idiots who fuck kids into their fat pig wifes who would rather spend their days driving their husbands into near bankruptcy with their scrapbooking or precious moments figurines or ugly fucking crafts that they promise will make a ton of money one day if everyone on earth would suddenly have bad taste. So instead of learning to cook or expending the energy, its a trip to wendys for a double baked potato and a triple cheeseburger with bacon and mushrooms (that and the tomato and mushrooms satisfy the vegetable portion of the food pyramid)

And don't forget singing contests/dating reality shows/real housewives of whereverthefuck/etc, because they have a FEW guilty pleasures while they suck on a roll of raw cookie dough and drink soda right out of the 2 liter bottle (they'd drink diet but they don't like the aftertaste).

And that largely is middle america. Not always in the city, but definitely the places in between. I mean, they'd go out for a walk, but none of those mchouses in the subdivisions have sidewalks.

>racist left wingers
I want to see some mental gymastics today explaining this statement

Troll or bait?
Every lawyer in Wichita is calling them

>Jews would rather you didn't believe in God anyway, so good goy
Never said I didn't. But I think he's an unmitigated dickhead, and the bible completely supports that.

>they were there to kill him, rest assured
you are literally too stupid to live. How do operate a computer? How have you not accidentally killed yourself 100 times over? Astounding. Bravo, sir.

That's rubbish, m8. The problem isn't any country, it's the people. It's always been the people.

Well, i'm talking about being swatted in general.

But yeah, cops are definitely way too amped up and ready to kill.

Not that guy; but racism against white people, males particularly, isn't seen as such by people who don't believe it can actually exist.

>I am a mindless and opinion-less hate embodied

Well, good for you, retard, enjoy middle school while it lasts.