Why does every female Uber driver make me sit in the back seat like a filthy animal?

Why does every female Uber driver make me sit in the back seat like a filthy animal?

because u smell like one

Cause you look like one

I smell and look nice

Because statistically, men are a LOT more likely to rape a woman when left alone than vice versa.

It's nothing personal.

Why would you want to sit in the front seat? I wanna sit in the back and be left alone. It's much harder to talk to someone in the back.

To you yea, but to women ya a knuckle dragging smelly beast.

If you could afford a car or knew how to drive one, would you let a nigger ride up front with you?

Exactly, no.

statistically asteroids are more likely to hit the Earth than vice-a-versa

>be riding passenger in über
>going 60 mph down highway
>get urge to rape female driver
>pull her away from the wheel
>crash
>die

Anyone with a hint of logic, even a rapist, would know not to fuck with someone while they're driving them

so you dont try to rape her and kill her probably

Sitting in the back or front would r stop that, in fact sitting in the back would make it easier to pull her into the back to rape.
This is coming from the user calling OP a beas

I explained this to her and she pulled out a gun and sat it on her lap

Should have punched her in the head repeatedly for brandishing a firearm for no reason. Chances are she's too pussy to actually pull the trigger. Also call the city and get her über taken away.

This is obviously the answer. It's the right thing to do. Nice dubs btw.

didn't happen
but if it did
that is called brandishing and is a form of assault, not self defense
you should have called the cops and had her arrested

Complain to uber lol. She'll lose her job for sure.

Because you're a fucking weirdo that wants to sit in the front seat.

*Why'd I rape you? I mean don't be such a feminist! If I wanted to rape you I would just do it!!!"

And you’re the fucking weirdo that never called shotgun

Nice dubs.

The back seat offers a better position to take control. Could easily pull out a gun and point it at her head.. Don't you ever watch movies?

>shooting someone who's driving you. It's pointless. You blow their head off, you crash. Being in the back seat means you're less likely to be able to grab the wheel. Don't you ever watch real life?

>don't turn this rape into a murder-suicide

You probably give off that creepy white guy that would rape you in an alley vibe.

hot blond

Are there really this many retards who don't understand that driving a cab is a dangerous job?

what your mom says to you does not count

probably why feminists aren't screaming for more female cabbies

Most rapists are niggers, and you're making a mistake expecting logic from them

Actually, most rapist are white or spanish. Sorry bud.

>or spanish
That seems a bit odd
If we were gonna single out a european people for rape, I would have put all my money on the french

Should have kept those nigger cunts in the back of the bus, that's why.

per capita
niggers are more likely to be a rapist
and when you compare rapes where the assailant was previously unknown to the victim, overall the rapist is more likely to be black

Blacks sit in the back, dumb yard-ape.

is this a dubs thread?

Oh sorry. I get my facts from a place that's not skewered to make everyone look bad, but white people.

you mean the FBI?

Because they can smell how creepy and disgusting you are.

Institutional racism intentionally skewing crime statistics to demonize minorities

It's funny how everyone comes up with stats that no one else has on Sup Forums. The truly hilarious thing is, that idiots only point out the stats that make every race look bad, but leave out the one's that make white people look like the fucking psychos that they are. Well, not all white people, just the white trash with the trailer park mindset.