Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqQ59i4PmGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren't you curing cancer

Why haven't you graduated with multiple degrees

>I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people
>Frank Turner

Nice bait

Why are you making your self look smart on b?

My dog pooped, clean it up.

How's your Rick and morty body pillow doing?

hello fellow intellectual

is that the girl who just posted saying she was ugly and never got laid

>IQ of 169
>Too stupid to understand that IQ doesn't measure intelligence.

If that score measured your intelligence it would be an "I" score. What that score measures is your Intelligence Quotient.
The only thing someone with a high IQ score can legitimately brag about is that they achieved a high score on the IQ test. It does not necessarily mean that you are more intelligent than anyone else.

Oh, it's this thread again.

Who are you trying to impress?

Why even bump this copypasta bullshit? The thread was all but dead.

cool reddit c/p

that drink sucks

>why bump?
>bumps

déjà vu

ask u anything? why don't you go back to tumblr where you belong?! lol

I've been stuck in this place before

How does it feel, knowing and understanding all, but no one that understands you?

Unless youve come here to let me ass fuck you, I don't care what you have to say.

Post a pic of yourself!

youtu.be/sqQ59i4PmGE

What a tard, i'm 14 and already graduated, what's taking you so long uggo?

Tits & timestamp or GTFO

this is what stupid people really believe.

>be me
>7 years old
>in high school
>350 IQ
>power level in thousands
>teaching all the classes
>huge dick and tight pussy
>having sex all the time
>bored
>see another kid ignore strong electromagnetic force
>do u even physics bro?
>kid disintegrates into sub-atomic particles
>have sex with him

I am basically retarded hillbilly but my dad taught me how to work hard.

Once I got to college I ran into a few kids like you. You had plenty of time to party and get A's in those freshman courses. I had to re take a few.

By junior year you were paying me to tutor you. During my first job your autism was finally made public and no one wanted to work with a genius asshole.

Now at my second job I make more than you, while you are still at the office chasing bugs and finishing the project i planned while I drove home and was sitting on the toilet shitposting on the toilet by 4pm.

You won't be 18 forever.

kek

Two words. Fuck You

Can I eat your ass?

then why are you not as successful as me?

You're gonna go to a great college and suddenly realize that you aren't the shining star so you can do yourself a favor and stop now.

im no expert, but even a "genius" should know that coming to Sup Forums will only grant you negative attention, so she's probably trying to have a good reason to cut herself

This is what other smart people still try to convince others of to give themselves bragging rights

>what is sage

gold just like always

People like you should become presidents.. And not someone like Trump or Hillary. Stay in school, learn and do something for the mankind.

this

IF YOU FAIL IN LIFE, THEN ITS YOUR FAULT AND YOUR FAULT ONLY

help the world be less shitty

because he/she is cancer

aren't you that butthurt fag from

same shirt, look at the print

Look at the filenames. This thread's OP image is clearly saved from Sup Forums, therefore likely not the same person. Also this thread is copy-paste shit.

>same person
Oops, same poster, I meant

Why should we care?

I thought the same thing. I don't believe anything this bitch posts.

your dum

Congrats , just because you have a high IQ doesn't mean you'll go anywhere in life. In fact most geniuses die a virgin and have no friends . For example Tesla's best and only friend was a pigeon.
You probably already have severe depression if we are looking purely at numbers.

Can I cum on your face?

you really don't have friends do you?

stail pazta

Nigga you gay

Everytime I see one of these threads I cringe. Do people really still fall for this retarded bait?

>claims high IQ
>posts on Sup Forums
Fake and gay. There's better places to whore for attention.