If you had to choose one of the two to live in, which would it be and why?

If you had to choose one of the two to live in, which would it be and why?

Both. Tech central and anime central. Fun nightlife that emphasizes traditions

Japan.
I could preach the values of nationalism and the importance of ethnically born children while living as a hermit in some migrant ghetto.

India

I would say Japan, but not in a ridiculously expensive city like Tokyo or something. I think South Korea isn't as compatible and welcoming of white culture as Japan is. A bonus is that Japan has the best worldwide ping capabilities.

Japan. Korea has spicy food. I don't like spicy food.

S. Korea is less anime and more vidya.

Japanese hate Chinese though

South Korea

kbbq is gud so skr

3 canadians, 3 shitposts.
I still don't get why australia gets all the fame, you guys are the fucking worst

Two more nukes!

huh

I had a great time in Korea, fucked lots of girls.

And the pay was tax-free.

Worst Korea

Fucking army getting the good duty stations. At least I got to spend a week in Qatar for R&R

Japan, I'd like to witness the beginning of the holowaifu's age in person.

This 2bh.

If I had to do it on my savings then Korea, due to cost of living, I'd imagine.
If it came with a cost adjusted job that I could do without mastering the local language, it might be a harder choice. I probably don't even know enough to say.

Any Koreans or Japanese want to pitch in on the treatment a crazy old foreigner who speaks your language very poorly would receive if he lived there?

Koreans speak English better than us and they really love white people desu.

i have family who still live in seoul, and they say that only the older generation have anything against americans
as long as you make some effort in learning basic conversation, you should be fine

Both are utterly cucked by the U.S. military and black pop culture. China is better, cheaper, and more interesting.

Japan. I admire the architecture and would like to continue learning Japanese. Sincere respect for Japan and the Japanese.

Korea, because when artificial wombs hit the market I want first dibs.

Japan is a good place to be Japanese. That's about it.

It certainly has a beautiful refined culture, but it also has Nigerian hustlers trying to get you in their clubs to drink laced shots, hookers grabbing your arm on the street and pushing $6 handjobs, hip-hop obsessed youth driving around with THUG LIFE stickers on their cars, and American military niggers raping the locals. It's also chilly, gray, and expensive, full of sexually dysfunctional suicidal depressed people who work 80 hours a week.

I want to go to Japan so I can go to Nagasaki memorial and blast the Star Spangled Banner
America truly is the greatest country on earth.

Hard to say. I like Japan more but they get wrecked by pretty scary calamities every year. Not to mention, I can camouflage better in Japan than in Korea because I heard both countries are pretty xenophobic.

for degenerancy and sin 24/7 and tech and gorgeous plastic sluts korea.
for traditional values and nationalism and 2d waifus japan

Someone screenshot

Classic low iq american shitpost